Isaacson, Miller Employee Reviews

Workplace of intellectuals
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 24, 2018
People who work at IM are good at what they do, intelligent, and collegial. Work gets monotonous due to cyclical nature. Flexible work hours; good work life balance if you set boundaries.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Bad pay
Great People
Search Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 25, 2018
The people that work at Isaacson, Miller are amazing and will be hard to find somewhere else. The pay is a bit below average, but I am paid fairly. Overall, enjoyable place to work.
great place to work
TEAM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 2, 2018
loved working here. great environment with a friendly culture. Employees were taken care of and it was a joy to work with many of the partners and associates in the firm.
It was an enjoyable work environment.
Executive Recruiter, Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 7, 2012
It was an intellectually stimulating environment. I enjoyed the challenge of the work and the clients that we served. It was a flexible work environment and working offsite was acceptable. I learned about the operations of higher education administration and non-profit management. The partner structure of the organization led to a strong personality driven culture which had its pros and cons. The hardest part for me was the drive for volume of phone calls versus seeking strategic solutions to target the best possible sources. It was a good experience.