Isagenix Employee Reviews

Bad company, please think twice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, azNovember 9, 2018
They just laid off about 90 people. When i went to pick up my things they didn't even ask how im doing they were just asking about this agreement they wanted me to sign. It was that i wouldn 't tell anyone what they did and if i sign that only then they would hive me a 2 week pay but hear this now. They will give it to me in installment not even at one time. Now who does anything like that. They can keep that little two weeks I am going to let people know before they make the mistake that I did.
Pros
Nothing was in they buget as they say.
Cons
Very short staffed
It's a call center for an MLM company
Customer Care Rep level 2 (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 6, 2018
Somewhat indifferent review here as I dislike call centers. What can I say? It's a call center. They tried to make it "fun" sometimes it helped but overall it's inbound calls, sometimes heavy sometimes slow. They're not particularly un-enjoyable calls but they're either extremely repetitive or difficult because they use old systems and there'a lack of organization. Info is way too spread out over too many links and can be hard to find. Computers were very slow and couldn't even handle half of their own websites. Scheduling is not very flexible. They do shift bids. Apparently seniority counts for more than actual experience/skill as I applied for internal positions that I easily qualified for and not once ever even got a follow up or at the very least flat out confirmation that I was turned down FROM MY OWN EMPLOYER. They selected other employees who'd been there longer. There was some favoritism. two out of the 4 CS teams were literally never on the phones which was very frustrating.. They only did stupid arts and crafts projects every month. Literally cutting colored paper and making "team decorations". My team got no off phone time like that... Only had one supervisor but mine wasn't very good about telling me I needed to work on something until it was too late (this includes attendance and stats). There's a lot of super fake facade type people who come in frequently (these are who sell the products) it's pretty easy to tell many of them don't really care about "helping people achieve better health" they're in it for the money because it's basically a pyramid scheme with a  more... lot of money to be made. Overall I had a somewhat negative experience there. Pay was decent for a call center but I personally need A LOT higher compensation to put up with this type of job for long. Oh and they just barely did a massive layoff without warning including many employees who had been there for years and in higher up positions. And they gradually gave us less and less prizes, awards, free food etc.. I assumed it was budget cuts but it sounds like the ship is sinking.

Forgot to include the attendance policy frequently changes and no one seems to be on the same page about it. Also 3 tardies count as an "occurrence". 3 occurrences and you're out. That's fair but calling out sick for a day? They set it up so you might as well take 3 days off because either counts as 1 occurrence. This is done to severely press employees to not call out sick because you'll burn right through your sick time/PTO so plan on never feeling ill.

Another thing, they require you to stay in a roll 1 year before moving internally. I've never heard of a policy like that and that's garbage.
Pros
occasionally free food, not the worst of calls, decent pay, very lenient with tardies, employee discount is like 75% off
Cons
extremely hard to advance or change positions, poor website design and user interface, poor attendance policy meaning too lenient in some ways and too strict on others, gradually less incentives, hard to change schedule, products really aren't that great
Love this company!
CELLULAR CLEANSING CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 23, 2018
Working for Isagenix as a consultant is so different from any job experience I've ever had. Everyone is so friendly and so supportive, and truly care about you moving forward with the company. This job requires a lot of personal drive and hard work, along with an extremely good set of social skills and knowledge of the products. I will always be apart of this company and am honored to be apart of a scientifically proven health organization that changes lives!
SPECIAL SERVICES TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZOctober 11, 2018
I run the day to day for my department. I love my job but not sure how secured my department is right now. I don't want to leave, but I have to think about my future and family.
Loved my time!
Regional Sales Manager / Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 31, 2018
Isagenix really got me back on the right path. I was in a bad place when I started; there I found my passion and purpose again! The leadership team helped put me in the right place in the company to showcase my skills and talents in a big way. I loved the people that I worked with and the leaders that I served in the field!
Great place, with a great nutritional life style. Hard to keep self motivated to keep selling with no return
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 20, 2018
The people I am apart of with Isagenix, have empowered me so much. I have always been an outgoing person, who can work and talk to anyone, but working with great people, they have given me more self confidence in myself as a person.
Pros
Great nutrition and great people to work with
Cons
Keeping self motivated to keep selling, with no return investment, for your time
Fun place to work for
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 11, 2018
I love working for this company they really take care of their employees, they give you everything you need to succeed maybe in a near future i will be working here again
Pros
try their products
Cons
short breaks
Personal Development
Network Marketing Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 5, 2018
Phenomenal company focused on world change while directly cultivating the health and wellness industry with no compromise products. Isagenix meticulously develops world class leaders through personal development. Strong initiative to provide financial independence and growth.
Pros
Personal development with health and wealth initiative
Cons
Great Health
Customer Care is not a good place to work at Isagenix.
Customer Care 2 (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 14, 2018
Very poor unethical management. They play favoritism, if your not a butt kisser, you'll never make it there! Management has cronic burnout. They promote the favorites when they have no qualifications.
Benefits
Cons
Excellent company, ethics in an industry of lies
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Home BasedApril 25, 2018
Isagenix is a commission job: the harder you work, the more money you can make. You must be driven and want to succeed. No sugar coating it, your success is solely up to you. As in independent contractor (10-99), you are in charge of your business. The products are something you can honestly believe in and deliver with confidence.
Pros
Ethics, Freedom of time, work in your own style, excellent support from corporate, there is ALWAYS someone there to answer a question.
Cons
Ramp up time can be long, no such thing as easy money, hard work
Great culture
ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 20, 2018
Isagenix is a network marketing company and it is about connecting with people and helping them with their health goals. It is something I do on the side or in my spare time.
Pros
the culture
Great Place to Work
Independent Associate / Empowerment Coach (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 1, 2018
Isagenix is an amazing company that offers superior products and customer service. Their compensation plan is top-notch in the direct sales/network marketing industry. The owners of Isagenix are involved and genuinely care about their associates and it shows in every aspect of what they do and offer. Isagenix does a great job at providing the tools and resources necessary to do this job well.
Amazing
Network Marketing (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2018
It is a great way to make a living and very different from the normal. You must be self motivated and want to make it work and join a great team but if its what you really want, then it is possible.
flexible
agent (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 5, 2018
you have to purchase the products every monthly $100.00 to $200.00 or more. you may not sell any to even balance what you are forced to buy. . The products are very expensive . You have to purchase your own leads. or get old leads from your mentor. I spent more money than I made , After 6 months I had to let it go
Pros
fleability
Cons
Hard to make money
Nightmare
Creative professional (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 20, 2018
They tend to put people in charge that are not qualified. I dreaded going there everyday. I've worked in corporate environments for years and this place slowly sucked the life out of me every time I had to walk through those doors. I would never recommend any creative individual ever work there. It will suck the life out of you.
Amazing opportunity for self-motivated individuals
Independent Business Owner, Network Marketing (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILJanuary 25, 2018
Network marketing is an awesome industry with unlimited income potential and total freedom. The culture of Isagenix and the lucrative pay make it the best company in the business.
Great Culture.. always growing, so be ready to keep up with their fast paced environment.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJanuary 9, 2018
The culture has been consistently great. The company is growing fast, you have to be ready to juggle a lot of projects with a short amount of time. It can get stressful if you work with the sales department as expectations are high. The mission is quite enjoyable because no matter where in the company you are, you get to improve people's lives. The products are effective so easy to share. Leadership is truly concerned about their employee culture and launch new benefits all the time.
Pros
Atmosphere, fun, employee discounts, competitive salary, always striving to improve.
Cons
No defined career paths, not enough Management consistency, can get stuck in a position due to proving yourself to new managers, Sales team you sacrafice extra hours that should be spent at home, Seniority lost value over the years
amazing
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VADecember 6, 2017
Best company to work for. I love helping people change their lives. You work as much as you want and can make a ton of money. The products are the best and purest on the market.
Independant Consultant
Nutrition Consultant (Current Employee) –  Belleville, WINovember 19, 2017
You are your own boss. There is unlimited potential. There is no salary cap. You work from home. There are unlimited resources to help grow your business. You are helping people enrich their life. Everyone works with you and inspires you.
Network Marketing
Network Marketer Representative (Former Employee) –  Bonney Lake, WAOctober 11, 2017
It's a business not for everyone and can be the most fulfilling business you ever do if you work hard enough. You get to create new relationships, strengthen old ones.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Isagenix. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight