Isagenix Employee Reviews

Customer Care is not a good place to work at Isagenix.
Customer Care 2 (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 14, 2018
Very poor unethical management. They play favoritism, if your not a butt kisser, you'll never make it there! Management has cronic burnout. They promote the favorites when they have no qualifications.
Benefits
Great culture
ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 20, 2018
Isagenix is a network marketing company and it is about connecting with people and helping them with their health goals. It is something I do on the side or in my spare time.
Pros
the culture
Great Place to Work
Independent Associate / Empowerment Coach (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 1, 2018
Isagenix is an amazing company that offers superior products and customer service. Their compensation plan is top-notch in the direct sales/network marketing industry. The owners of Isagenix are involved and genuinely care about their associates and it shows in every aspect of what they do and offer. Isagenix does a great job at providing the tools and resources necessary to do this job well.
Amazing
Network Marketing (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2018
It is a great way to make a living and very different from the normal. You must be self motivated and want to make it work and join a great team but if its what you really want, then it is possible.
flexible
agent (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 5, 2018
you have to purchase the products every monthly $100.00 to $200.00 or more. you may not sell any to even balance what you are forced to buy. . The products are very expensive . You have to purchase your own leads. or get old leads from your mentor. I spent more money than I made , After 6 months I had to let it go
Pros
fleability
Cons
Hard to make money
Nightmare
Creative professional (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 20, 2018
They tend to put people in charge that are not qualified. I dreaded going there everyday. I've worked in corporate environments for years and this place slowly sucked the life out of me every time I had to walk through those doors. I would never recommend any creative individual ever work there. It will suck the life out of you.
Amazing opportunity for self-motivated individuals
Independent Business Owner, Network Marketing (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILJanuary 25, 2018
Network marketing is an awesome industry with unlimited income potential and total freedom. The culture of Isagenix and the lucrative pay make it the best company in the business.
Great Culture.. always growing, so be ready to keep up with their fast paced environment.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJanuary 9, 2018
The culture has been consistently great. The company is growing fast, you have to be ready to juggle a lot of projects with a short amount of time. It can get stressful if you work with the sales department as expectations are high. The mission is quite enjoyable because no matter where in the company you are, you get to improve people's lives. The products are effective so easy to share. Leadership is truly concerned about their employee culture and launch new benefits all the time.
Pros
Atmosphere, fun, employee discounts, competitive salary, always striving to improve.
Cons
No defined career paths, not enough Management consistency, can get stuck in a position due to proving yourself to new managers, Sales team you sacrafice extra hours that should be spent at home, Seniority lost value over the years
amazing
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VADecember 6, 2017
Best company to work for. I love helping people change their lives. You work as much as you want and can make a ton of money. The products are the best and purest on the market.
Independant Consultant
Nutrition Consultant (Current Employee) –  Belleville, WINovember 19, 2017
You are your own boss. There is unlimited potential. There is no salary cap. You work from home. There are unlimited resources to help grow your business. You are helping people enrich their life. Everyone works with you and inspires you.
Network Marketing
Network Marketer Representative (Former Employee) –  Bonney Lake, WAOctober 11, 2017
It's a business not for everyone and can be the most fulfilling business you ever do if you work hard enough. You get to create new relationships, strengthen old ones.
Looove This Place
Sales Representative / Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 20, 2017
I do not work at the headquarters, I am an associate. I love the community online and in person, I love how easy it is to get paid, the products are amazing even after two years of using them and there endless resources for how to run a business and manage your time.
Pros
Self Managed, great community, tons of professional advice
Cons
Self managed, only get what you put it, it may take time to make a lot of money
Successful way to make a residual income by sharing with friends and coworkers.
Athlete (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 1, 2017
I make a residual income with Isagenix by sharing products that help every day life feel amazing but at the same time I want something to do for short hours during the day that keeps me busy and pays well hourly and tips. I spend about 2 hours a day on a computer and need a way to get out of that setting for a little bit during the week.
Pros
Residual income
Cons
Sitting on the computer
Great products, great people
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 2, 2017
Wonderful company for those who desire to build a business in the network marketing genre. Lots of events to foster and motivate a strong sales force.
A time efficient company that offers very rewarding compensation
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 6, 2017
Isagenix is truly a win win. I worked here for a couple months, and during that time I had the opportunity to use their products, while sharing it with people who were interested. The best part was that I got paid for doing so. The products are great, the community behind it is fantastic, and the vision of the company is a great one. The company is inviting and is a great opportunity to help start your life as well as help those around you do the same.
Pros
Great compensation, fantastic products
network
Health coach (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 5, 2017
Best company to work for, amazing compensation plan, great people to meet, freedom to work wherever and whenever you want. Help people with their goals!
Great company!
Health and Wellness Consultant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, ILMarch 15, 2017
This company promotes a work/life balance. You are able to advance at your own pace and create your own wealth. Along the way you will learn about yourself and health and wellness.
great
Health Coach (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJanuary 19, 2017
Future of business

Loved creating my own hours so I could pursue passion of nursing as well. I was able to help people directly and have an impact on their lives.
Opportunity for fast growth
Sales Manager/Nutrition Coach (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NJJanuary 16, 2017
Health should be the best investment and most important to every individuals life. However, the sad case is people see what they want to see: it's expensive, it's hard, eating better taste bad, people are comfortable where they are, unwilling to change. Isagenix provides multiple tools that open your mind to nutrient, health, & fitness. You can fuel your body and learn about nutrition at the same time , all while seeing and feelings results immediately!
Pros
at home business, social networking, improved health rates, extra income
Cons
individuals do not respect your time, they do not see the value in themselves
Excellent Company and Top Nothc Products
Personal trainer/Promoter (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 3, 2017
When you want serious health benefits then look no further. NO Soy or artificial ingredients!! Stop wasting time on those other health shake scams using cheap and imitation products!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Isagenix. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight