Isagenix Employee Reviews

Loved my time!
Regional Sales Manager / Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 31, 2018
Isagenix really got me back on the right path. I was in a bad place when I started; there I found my passion and purpose again! The leadership team helped put me in the right place in the company to showcase my skills and talents in a big way. I loved the people that I worked with and the leaders that I served in the field!
Great place, with a great nutritional life style. Hard to keep self motivated to keep selling with no return
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 20, 2018
The people I am apart of with Isagenix, have empowered me so much. I have always been an outgoing person, who can work and talk to anyone, but working with great people, they have given me more self confidence in myself as a person.
Pros
Great nutrition and great people to work with
Cons
Keeping self motivated to keep selling, with no return investment, for your time
Fun place to work for
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 11, 2018
I love working for this company they really take care of their employees, they give you everything you need to succeed maybe in a near future i will be working here again
Pros
try their products
Cons
short breaks
Personal Development
Network Marketing Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 5, 2018
Phenomenal company focused on world change while directly cultivating the health and wellness industry with no compromise products. Isagenix meticulously develops world class leaders through personal development. Strong initiative to provide financial independence and growth.
Pros
Personal development with health and wealth initiative
Cons
Great Health
Customer Care is not a good place to work at Isagenix.
Customer Care 2 (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 14, 2018
Very poor unethical management. They play favoritism, if your not a butt kisser, you'll never make it there! Management has cronic burnout. They promote the favorites when they have no qualifications.
Benefits
Cons
Excellent company, ethics in an industry of lies
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Home BasedApril 25, 2018
Isagenix is a commission job: the harder you work, the more money you can make. You must be driven and want to succeed. No sugar coating it, your success is solely up to you. As in independent contractor (10-99), you are in charge of your business. The products are something you can honestly believe in and deliver with confidence.
Pros
Ethics, Freedom of time, work in your own style, excellent support from corporate, there is ALWAYS someone there to answer a question.
Cons
Ramp up time can be long, no such thing as easy money, hard work
Great culture
ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 20, 2018
Isagenix is a network marketing company and it is about connecting with people and helping them with their health goals. It is something I do on the side or in my spare time.
Pros
the culture
Great Place to Work
Independent Associate / Empowerment Coach (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 1, 2018
Isagenix is an amazing company that offers superior products and customer service. Their compensation plan is top-notch in the direct sales/network marketing industry. The owners of Isagenix are involved and genuinely care about their associates and it shows in every aspect of what they do and offer. Isagenix does a great job at providing the tools and resources necessary to do this job well.
Amazing
Network Marketing (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2018
It is a great way to make a living and very different from the normal. You must be self motivated and want to make it work and join a great team but if its what you really want, then it is possible.
flexible
agent (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 5, 2018
you have to purchase the products every monthly $100.00 to $200.00 or more. you may not sell any to even balance what you are forced to buy. . The products are very expensive . You have to purchase your own leads. or get old leads from your mentor. I spent more money than I made , After 6 months I had to let it go
Pros
fleability
Cons
Hard to make money
Nightmare
Creative professional (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 20, 2018
They tend to put people in charge that are not qualified. I dreaded going there everyday. I've worked in corporate environments for years and this place slowly sucked the life out of me every time I had to walk through those doors. I would never recommend any creative individual ever work there. It will suck the life out of you.
Amazing opportunity for self-motivated individuals
Independent Business Owner, Network Marketing (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILJanuary 25, 2018
Network marketing is an awesome industry with unlimited income potential and total freedom. The culture of Isagenix and the lucrative pay make it the best company in the business.
Great Culture.. always growing, so be ready to keep up with their fast paced environment.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJanuary 9, 2018
The culture has been consistently great. The company is growing fast, you have to be ready to juggle a lot of projects with a short amount of time. It can get stressful if you work with the sales department as expectations are high. The mission is quite enjoyable because no matter where in the company you are, you get to improve people's lives. The products are effective so easy to share. Leadership is truly concerned about their employee culture and launch new benefits all the time.
Pros
Atmosphere, fun, employee discounts, competitive salary, always striving to improve.
Cons
No defined career paths, not enough Management consistency, can get stuck in a position due to proving yourself to new managers, Sales team you sacrafice extra hours that should be spent at home, Seniority lost value over the years
amazing
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VADecember 6, 2017
Best company to work for. I love helping people change their lives. You work as much as you want and can make a ton of money. The products are the best and purest on the market.
Independant Consultant
Nutrition Consultant (Current Employee) –  Belleville, WINovember 19, 2017
You are your own boss. There is unlimited potential. There is no salary cap. You work from home. There are unlimited resources to help grow your business. You are helping people enrich their life. Everyone works with you and inspires you.
Network Marketing
Network Marketer Representative (Former Employee) –  Bonney Lake, WAOctober 11, 2017
It's a business not for everyone and can be the most fulfilling business you ever do if you work hard enough. You get to create new relationships, strengthen old ones.
Looove This Place
Sales Representative / Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 20, 2017
I do not work at the headquarters, I am an associate. I love the community online and in person, I love how easy it is to get paid, the products are amazing even after two years of using them and there endless resources for how to run a business and manage your time.
Pros
Self Managed, great community, tons of professional advice
Cons
Self managed, only get what you put it, it may take time to make a lot of money
Successful way to make a residual income by sharing with friends and coworkers.
Athlete (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 1, 2017
I make a residual income with Isagenix by sharing products that help every day life feel amazing but at the same time I want something to do for short hours during the day that keeps me busy and pays well hourly and tips. I spend about 2 hours a day on a computer and need a way to get out of that setting for a little bit during the week.
Pros
Residual income
Cons
Sitting on the computer
Great products, great people
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 2, 2017
Wonderful company for those who desire to build a business in the network marketing genre. Lots of events to foster and motivate a strong sales force.
A time efficient company that offers very rewarding compensation
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 6, 2017
Isagenix is truly a win win. I worked here for a couple months, and during that time I had the opportunity to use their products, while sharing it with people who were interested. The best part was that I got paid for doing so. The products are great, the community behind it is fantastic, and the vision of the company is a great one. The company is inviting and is a great opportunity to help start your life as well as help those around you do the same.
Pros
Great compensation, fantastic products
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Isagenix. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight