Isagenix

Isagenix Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative14 reviews
United States14 reviews

amazeproductbenefitwellnessmarketnetworksaleassociate

Great company to be a part of

Isagenix is a great company to be a part of. My manager is so supportive to help me be successful. The company cares about the employees. Many perks and great benefits!

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Salary should be higher

Zero organization

Nothing is what it seems and they have no clue what happening . No room for advancement. Bad culture , most of management is from outside of the company and can't do the job .

Isagenix insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Great pay and benefits but no work life balance

One of the better paying jobs and the benefits were amazing and very affordable. Management is one of the worst I’ve ever “worked” with. There was little to no support from the management/training team and would leave all the work up to your own teammates.For any needed training or feedback provided; no follow through.No schedule changes, even after being informed this was to further education and/or health reasons.

Pros

Pay and Benefits

Cons

No support, schedule changes

Used To Be A Good Company

Isagenix used to be a good company to work for. They got rid of most of the people that started years ago. People in C/S are stressed to be perfect. They got rid of the distribution people. Now these people are sending out the orders with a different company. They are worked like dogs. The warehouse they work at is a mess. Stuff all over the floor. The only time it looks good is when management know Isagenix is coming and they clean to make it look good. Sometimes these people work until 7 or 8 at night just to get the orders out. They are pushed to get the orders out. They are belittled by management. Good workers are gone because they stood up to bad management. In other departments people were just let go. Then some were told they could reapply for less pay. To me happy employees make happy customers. If you are a current employee, you won't last long. Isagenix will let you go.

Not the best place

Very poor unethical management. They play favoritism, if your not a butt kisser, you'll never make it there! They promote the favorites when they have no qualifications. The benefits were good but they need to pay more for what you do. They tell you they have a on site gym but you can't use it unless you sign up for a class and they book up quick.

Pros

Low cost healthcare

Cons

No room for advancement

This place sucked

IF i could write about how terrible my job at isagenix was all over the internet, i would. It SUCKED! Micro managing? AB SO LUTELY. They just laid off over 80 people because they are not well enough organized. Want to work in customer service? GOOD LUCK! Management there sucks! It's really a joke and its sad. They sit there and point out every small little thing you do wrong, but nothing good that you do except the occastional "Kudos" From the customers. LOL!!! The middle management needs to be replaced, as far as the CEO, and owners, they are great. You make a mistake, say goodbye to your job!!

Pros

micromanaging, training

Cons

Discounts on product

Bad company, please think twice

They just laid off about 90 people. When i went to pick up my things they didn't even ask how im doing they were just asking about this agreement they wanted me to sign. It was that i wouldn 't tell anyone what they did and if i sign that only then they would hive me a 2 week pay but hear this now. They will give it to me in installment not even at one time. Now who does anything like that. They can keep that little two weeks I am going to let people know before they make the mistake that I did.

Pros

Nothing was in they buget as they say.

Cons

Very short staffed

Productive and relaxing work place

Productive and relaxing place always room for moving up in the work place. Loved the people i work with. Never had a problem with any of the bosses there.

Love the company and what they stand for

Its self employed work, one of the typical things with this work is finding new leads. I Enjoy the people that I work with and the people I meet. The company is always finding new ways to learn the selling techniques and also staying healthy and fit. They are a generous company that gives back too. They partner up with Make A Wish Foundation. I love being able to help people feel better about themselves and helping them feel their best.

fun and great benefits

worked at the call center so it was very structured but great culture and love the people I worked with, you also get to travel if you get chosen to volunteer for events.

Jobs at Isagenix

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Great Job

It's a nice place to work at and the people are very friendly. Always had a positive attitude and the job is easy to do. All the customers are as equally as happy as we are.

Constant throwing under the bus

Working for Isa has some great benefits and perks. About a 70% off product discount at the associate cost, great healthcare, ok time off/sick time accrual, and a great mix of people. The main problem within my department was management. The supervisors, managers, and director are so far removed from the floor that they don't know how to do the CSR job yet they constantly tell you that you did whatever wrong when they have no clue themselves. A member complained , it doesn't matter what you say, and you will not be backed up EVER! Management does not care about you. You will never be told you did a good job "because it's expected of you" but you'll get called to the carpet for every silly instance. The story is the same with time after time, employee after employee. For example, employee works for several years, no issues, then 4/5 years down the line they jump down the persons throat repeatedly by nit-picking grey areas. It's the MO.They take privileges away, transfer you around to bad work, or box you in until you finally quit. Like many places you have to suck up to the director to advance, advancing is a very small chance unless you can find a position in another department. Promotions are given unfairly to lesser quality applicants due to personal relationships with the director . Complain to HR & the backlash will immediately start. The company sponsors events on site for staff while other departments attend, CS is not permitted unless they clock out & use their own time (this is only unique to CS). It's a toxic environment & you never know who has a target -

Benefits

Cons

Bad Management, favoritism, harassing employees until they quit

isagenix

discounted products, employee rewards, recognition. other than their healthcare being so expensive no one could afford it. it was ok to work there.

Pros

discounts

Cons

sales

Great family environment

Loved working here. Want to work there again! Great family atmosphere and camaraderie.

Pros

good benefit package

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Isagenix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
3.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Isagenix Reviews by Location

Career recommendations for Customer Service Representative

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Popular locations for Customer Service Representative in US