Isaiah House, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
File clerk (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYJanuary 24, 2019
Isaiah house offers an amazing program to help people struggling with addiction. Their program helps the person as a whole. Isaiah house, in my opinion, is the best organization you can find. Did I mention they are Christ centered??
Great place
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Chaplin, KYJanuary 23, 2019
Great place, and great people. A lot of staff treat you like family, they’re always there to pray for you when you need them. Having time set aside for worship is a great plus. - Carly
Amazing workplace-rewarding job
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYJanuary 22, 2019
The Isaiah House is a great place to work for. The job can sometimes be fast pace, but it's well worth my time and it's very rewarding work. It's a good environment to work in, the staff is amazing, and we save lives everyday!
Pros
rewarding job, restoring lives, paid staff worship, great fellowship, Christ-centered.
Faith based and Christ centered
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYJanuary 21, 2019
Isaiah House does the work for the Lord. Saving many lives from addiction and leading people to Jesus. I am forever grateful to Isaiah House. They helped save my husband and God restored our family.
Pros
Seeing lives restored
Cons
Seeing familes broken before the transformation takes place.
Exciting place to work
Chaplain (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYJanuary 21, 2019
What a wonderful place to work !!! I truly enjoy my job getting to watch and see God change lives of these clients .
Isaiah house truly cares about the lives of these men !!! Isaiah house goes up and beyond for these clients!!! They do everything in there power to help these men !!!
Pros
Where else can you work and get paid it to go to staff worship 3 days a week to worship God
Cons
Free lunch !!!
Faith, Hope and Love.
APSS (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KyJanuary 19, 2019
The place saved my life as a client and have an opportunity to carry the message of recovery and hope through Jesus Christ. It has also provided a comfortable living for myself and family and am forever grateful
Unique and rewarding
Case Management (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYJanuary 18, 2019
Working here is unique and rewarding. Unlike any job I’ve ever had. Gives purpose to my life. Paid fairly and they go out of their way to care for their employees.
Cons
Fairly limited housing options in the area
Never the same day twice always something new each day
Outside Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYJanuary 18, 2019
Challenging job but more rewarding than any job ever!! Always something new from day to day and you have to think fast and adjust to mange the day but that is a great thing no repetition of same old things
Pros
Laid back atmosphere
Great place with even greater people!
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYJanuary 18, 2019
This place is amazing! I have seen so many lives go through the program and heard so many stories of some experiences of going through the program and they wow me. They're saving numerous lives daily and they are very family and faith oriented which helps tremendously. Definitely a 5 star center!!
Rewarding workplace where you see meaningful results
Public Relations (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYJanuary 2, 2019
In some workplaces, you might make things and see a finished product, but here at Isaiah House, you see lives changed! The faith-based company provides a great place to work, and you know you are doing something that makes a difference in the lives of people who are in need. Knowing that my job matters in helping save lives of our clients, I wake up each morning looking forward to getting to work!
Pros
Competitive salary and benefits, family environment
Cons
I love that we come together as staff 3 times a week for praise and worship. I can honestly say that the people I work with are like my family. Most e
Public Relations assistant (Former Employee) –  2084 Main St. WillisburgNovember 2, 2018
The leadership at Isaiah House is second to none, this is the only place I've worked where I'm free to stop and pray with/for clients or staff. I love that Isaiah House is a Christ centered facility and we come together as staff 3 times a week for praise and worship. I can honestly say that the people I work with are like my family. Most everyone at Isaiah House is passionate about what they do! Serving others and showing them the love of Jesus Christ is important to the majority of our staff.
Pros
environment, paid vacation, paid sick, personal and holiday and 401K
Cons
I wish there was better communication between departments
A great place to work that encourages growth and support to continue evolving for the better
Financial Specialist (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYAugust 17, 2018
I've worked at Isaiah House (IH) for over 4 years now and working here is truly like working with family. I love the freedom and encouragement to put God first in all that I do, especially my work. IH leaders want to see their staff succeed, believe in second chances and work hard to make sure we have the best work experience possible. My IH family has been there for me even when my own blood family hasn't been, and there's no other place I've ever worked that I could say that about. I love working for Isaiah House.
Pros
Employee benefits, understanding leaders
Strong ministry to be apart of
Public Relations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYAugust 17, 2018
I love going into work and immediately start my shift by praying with my work family. I say family because my co-workers are just like family now. We work together, pray together, and achieve our goals together. It's great going to work feeling like you make a difference in the world. It's not always easy working for an addiction treatment center, due to what we fight against, but it's a ministry that I love being apart of.
Pros
Working with people you love, and that love you too.
Cons
Seeing clients leave early and not complete treatment.
Isaiah House Treatment Center > any/all other employers I’ve had.
Financial Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYAugust 13, 2018
I love my job at Isaiah House Treatment Center. This opportunity has opened countless doors for me professionally and personally.
They saw the talents I had and allowed me to use those to build a great career. I have had sales jobs all my life, which typically come with terrible hours. Isaiah House Treatment Center allows me to work in the field I love all while giving me a great work schedule.
I hope to have a long career here.
Pros
Work schedule, Paid time off, Company outings, Great people.
Cons
There are good days and better days, some can be stressful, but the only really Con I can think of is that I didn’t come to Isaiah House Sooner.
Great workplace atmosphere!
Human Resources Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYAugust 13, 2018
I am a former client, and now current employee. I will always love and be grateful for what the Isaiah House has done, and continues to do for me and my family.
A great place to work and make a difference in the lives of others
CEO and Founder (Current Employee) –  Willisburg, KYAugust 10, 2018
Truly a family friendly atmosphere that makes a huge impact in our community and state as well as nationally
A great collaborative of some of the best people in the state.
Pros
The people we help and that we serve with ! The benefits and pay are amazing
Cons
Because we deal with addiction it can be stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Isaiah House, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Isaiah House, Inc. Reviews by Location