Isaiah House, Inc.

Isaiah House, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States40 reviews
I've been an employee here for 4 years and have seen our small company take off from 50 employees to over 200. We are doing work that is life changing everyday. The best part of my job is seeing the impact that Isaiah House has on our clients and their lives. I don't deal with clients directly, however my job does directly affect them. Seeing our clients regain their self esteem and all they have lost is priceless.
Pros
Being a part of a life changing company
IH is a positive work environment where you know each day no matter what your job duty is that you have a purpose to help others. In addition, it is an encouraging and welcoming environment where you are a valued team member. We encourage each other inter departmentally and realize that everyone's job has value and importance. Overall I have loved my experience here and plan on retiring from this organization.
Pros
Encouraging workplace environment
IH is a great place to share faith in Christ and encourage great life choices.IH has tremendous amount of talent and resources. Thank God for the government insurance for helping out with expenses. What a great facility that is experiencing awesome growth !!!
Pros
We have a many clients to share hope, love, and faith to.
Cons
Pay could be better and help with advancement and discipleship needs some improvement .
Isaiah House is family!! I have never worked for an organization that truly makes it their priority to ensure the employee succeeds in the workplace and at home!
Pros
Flexibility
I love my job. I love what we get to do and i love my coworkers it’s very satisfying. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else. Hopeful this is a lifetime job
Pros
Benefits, Pto, the people, our bosses
Cons
Leave a review. Help people like you.
IH is a great place to work. As a whole, the employees genuinely love their jobs, love the clients, and want to help in treating the drug epidemic. There are options for morning prayer and staff worship (as we are a faith based facility) but no one is required to participate. The hardest part of the job is the high stress and the emotional tax it can take on one's mental and emotional health if there is not a good work/life balance and good self care. The best part of the job is how meaningful the work is seeing change in clients.Overall, I would recommend working here!
Pros
supportive work environment, meainingful work
Cons
high stress, non-competitive compensation
God was first here. You have love and support. Had opportunities to grow in field. Bounes and tips often. Company vehicle provided. If work was slow they would give extra hours to clean their offices.
Pros
Had support.
Cons
Unorganized at times.
Good place with good intentions.with the Greatest CEO I could ever imagine.Sometimes you have to do multiple peoples job at once not paid so great but that’s not really what the job is about.It about Helping someone that needs you because you know what it’s like to be in there shoes.
This place strives to help people heal and provides hope for those in addiction. Great clinical team and clinical director who collaborate with a strong staff working as a team with a purpose. Good pay, good work schedule , and family feeling between staff.
The workplace culture is positive and has become like my extended family. We as a team get to save lives every day! Employees and staff genuinely care about each other and about the clients they serve!
I have always enjoyed being apart of the Isaiah House. It is an amazing vision to be apart of. I feel that I am part of something bigger than myself. I am truly grateful to be here.
Depending on your supervisor your job can be at risk for not making the right friends. Will and can be fired without any reprimands or write ups, do not take proper steps in training. Can follow your supervisors example which in my department is not recommended (was wrongfully terminated for personal reasons that had nothing to do with my job or misconduct.)
I feel this place could be priceless. It serves a very underserved population. Intentions are not adequate to run a place like this. Being earnest in an endeavor is admirable. But many positions are held by people who are involved with other employees and a lot of the people running the place are critical of the clients or just people who approach treatment in ways that shame. I don't think the harm is intentional. But the stress from it is often overwhelming.
A very Loving, Nurturing, and Relaxed environment. The Staff go an extra mile to ensure the clients have the utmost care. Isaiah Hpuse has the best approach for treatment
Staff treats you differently if you are not a recovering addict. It made for a difficult work environment. Leaving was very difficult. It really depends on what circle you fit into.
This is absolutely not just a job, it’s a life changing experience. We get to help the new men and women coming into treatment. We get to share Gods love, and get to share our experience, strength and hope with others. God is definitely on the move at the Isaiah house. Come be a part of our family. There is real hope for addiction.
This has been a fantastic place to work at! After going through the program years ago I now have the opportunity to work here and give back what was given to me. It’s like a family here and you can feel the love! We have the opportunity to worship with our clients, attend church, and share our personal experiences.
I enjoy working at Isaiah House. It is a great place to work, and I love the team that I work with. Being able to work in a field and place that is much different than my previous work experiences has been such a blessing.
Pros
Christ-Centered Environment, Making a difference in the lives of others
Cons
Can be stressful at times
Very good place to work Especially in mission work great environment good people learned a lot about addiction and recovery there from the client's very diverse group of cliental
Isaiah House is a great place to work. It feels like you're part of one big family. Seeing the change in clients as they progress through the program is rewarding. Overall it's just a really awesome place.
Isaiah house offers an amazing program to help people struggling with addiction. Their program helps the person as a whole. Isaiah house, in my opinion, is the best organization you can find. Did I mention they are Christ centered??