ISLAND NATURAL INC. Employee Reviews

I would give this job zero stars if possible. The Hilo location has HORRID management.
Deli Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hilo, HIOctober 16, 2018
You will constantly be harassed by Russell's wife and her three minions. They drive everyone who isn't from the Philippines absolutely nuts. That's why turnover is so high in the kitchen. In the few months I've worked there, I personally watched them drive out six good workers. Myself included. There will ALWAYS be openings for anything near the kitchen (bakery, deli, kitchen staff, sushi) because they have no respect for others. The bare definition of over-staffed, under payed, and under valued. They will promise raises for the increased stress. Russell said he's willing to compensate up to $15 an hour. Lies. Get your quick cash and go if you're desperate. Don't get stuck there.... if you last. They just may fire you before you get to leave. It would be a sweet job if they weren't there.
Pros
Employee discount on overpriced food
Cons
Not the right fit
Collections/Accounts Receivable Manager (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYFebruary 3, 2018
I was willing to take on the task of forensic accounting and collections in a new line of work, but warehousing distribution just was not the right fit or me.
Pros
Learned new software and field of work.
Cons
Lack of adequate supervision and organization.
Sucked
Inventory Control/ IT Support (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYMarch 14, 2014
Good if you just need a job. Just a job. Too much turnover in staff. Too many instances of personal conflict.