isolved

isolved Employee Reviews

United States125 reviews

remotegrowthbalancecultureopportunitygrowclientteam

Excellent Company

I love working at isolved!! The company culture and vibe are top in industry! We are very client focused and offer many opportunities for our clients to collaborate and share with us. Our management group is amazing and really supports our growth both individually and as an organization. The best part of this job is our people, our clients and our product. This is the best place to work!

Pros

Opportunities for growth, upward movement, collaboration, and networking with clients.

Stressful environment where responsibilities were beyond my title and pay grade

There was no real training which made it difficult, stressful and slow in helping customers. Management would not address any concerns brought to their attention. Co-workers were not held accountable for not working and, therefore, increasing the work load of others. There are some people who seem to love the company, honestly, I think it depends on what position you end up in and within what group. That said, isolved does give incentives for submitting reviews which causes me to take them with a grain of salt. I can say my time with isolved was demoralizing.

Pros

Remote for those not living near an office

Cons

10 minute breaks, long hours (including skipping lunch some days), low pay

isolved insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility

People First

We genuinely have a Win as One and authentically have a collaborative environment. We are learning something new every day. We support and empower each other. This is not work, it's what we love to do.

Best family oriented company I have worked for.

I love the team I work with. We all get a long and they are there for great support. I was with my last employer for almost 9 years. Best choice was applying here.

Pros

Family oriented, great environment to work at

Cons

Pushing electronic payments, but we don't offer an online payment option for our clients to pay invoices

Amazing Company

Amazing company to work for. Great products and services. Phenomenal people policies and practices. Respect for co-workers, clients, and company is not a poster on the wall or a mantra, it is practiced daily, self-evident from day one of employment.

Pros

Great team play, Employee Engagement Dept, mutual respect

Cons

Growing so fast company hits growing-pain bumps occasionally, which are quickly addressed

Growth environment

Growth environment where you have a true ability to impact positive change and be a part of future priorities. Autonomy is given and accountability for results is a consistent measurement.

Pros

Highly inclusive with a lot of autonomy

Cons

Extremely fast paced that can be overwhelming for some that are not looking to jump in feet first!

Overall work Environment

While working here I have the best experience, everyday there's always something new! and with the help of the management and all the other helpful employees at Isolved they always find a way to make sure your day is not stressful and complicated. Help and advice is a given at Isolved, you don't have to be close with anyone to receive help, they help out no Matter what! Overall I Really enjoy working for Isolved!

Pros

Great Benefits, Free lunch on certain days/Months, Fun events, Fun Raffles, and awesome engagement Events!

Cons

The cons of working at isolved is some areas that have short staff make other positions just as hard

Inclusive and Growing

Most days there is a good amount of work to keep me busy. I don't feel overwhelmed or overworked. They put a lot into engagement and learning. I feel that I get to be heard and be part of the change.The hardest part about my job is year-end. Like most payroll companies there is a lot to get done and never enough hours. I did feel like I got a decent work life balance during that busy time unlike some other companies I've worked for.

Pros

Full Remote

Good company overall

I can work from home, my manager believes in work/life balance, good pay and benefits. We are extremely busy, makes the time fly. This company is still developing their payroll side of things, so changes are being made frequently. This is a good thing as they are learning as they grow. :)

Pros

Cons

Short staffed, so we are overworked.

isolved rocks!

isolved invests & builds a winning culture!! We go fast & do big things, but take time to celebrate the wins. They expect big things, but give you the support and tools to achieve them!

Pros

Awesome environment, flexible work life balance & great people

Cons

You gotta do the work! You are held accountable & if you're not putting in the work, you won't last.

Flexible Workplace

My company was acquired nearly four years ago, and our work environment has become even more flexible. We can work from home two days a week. We are also able to do so if the weather is bad, or if we're feeling ill and don't want to chance getting others sick. Our department has been able to grow in revenue because of our sales and referral partners. As a company, we have a lot of fun- games, prizes, food days. We have a good platform for recognition and sharing information.

Pros

Flexibility, Fun, Busy

Cons

Deductibles on health insurance are a little high, most meetings scheduled during my busiest times or lunch

Greatest Place to Work!

More than any other company I've ever worked at I feel autonomous, a sense of ownership, valued! I have a hybrid role, and actually prefer going in to the office and work with my team!

Pros

great culture, values, mission. ping pong table. lots of free food and employee recognition

Cons

no cons from me

A Great Place for Software Engineers and more.

At isolved, I'm allowed to work remotely. I work on a team of talented individuals who are willing to help each other out. My manager cares about my development within the company and helps me in establishing and reaching goals so I can advance in the company and as a developer.

Pros

Good pay & benefits. Good work/life balance. Good work culture.

Cons

Meetings are often scheduled during my lunch.

isolved is a good place to work

isolved is a team oriented place to work, they are always doing extra things for their employees. competitive wages and safe environment to work in. They offer great benefits medical, dental and vision. Yearly bonus and merit raises.I love my job at isolved and the people I work with.

Pros

Showing appreciation by buying lunch at least once a month.

Cons

Some long hours during busy season

Amazing enviorment !

This place is a dream come true! Everything I have ever looked for in a company! They teach you from scratch and are always kind and understanding!! They work as a team and ensure success all the way around!

Pros

Lots of growth and appreciation !

Cons

N/a

isolved is exactly the place you want it to be

isolved is a place to learn, a place to work, a place to collaborate. One of our core motto's is Win As One. Every member of every team always goes all in to help not only their own, but the company as a whole. This is such a great place to work, not only because of the people. Also because of the values the company instills and lives by. It is a company of great individuals, professionals, and like minded people who want to exceed and make big things happen!

Pros

the teams, the environments, management, the pro's list could just go on and on

Cons

you will be busy, but this is not a bad thing. I am only putting this in this column, because it has to have something.

One Big Family

isolved feel like one big family where everyone is always so friendly and fun to work with. Whether you are having a good day or a bad day, you can always find someone who will cheer you up. There's room for advancement and you are constantly expanding your knowledge and growing with the company.

Pros

Advancement, Bonuses, Commission, Free prizes

Cons

Staffing

Great company culture!

What a great company to work for. Even before I started, leadership made an effort to make me feel welcome. Every person I have met has been incredibly kind and helpful. Win as One is a phrase that is often mentioned, and it's definitely true with this organization. Onboarding is very straightforward and easy. Great benefits, including Pet Insurance! Highly recommend this company.

So far so good!

I've been with isolved for a little over a month now and so far it's been a smooth transition. I'm a remote employee and my team, and the isolved company puts people's well being at the forefront of every stage from interviewing, to onboarding and beyond.

Pros

Remote work, employer paid healthcare, generous PTO

Amazing Culture!

I have a position at isolved that is Work from Home, and even in a remote position I can still feel how amazing our culture is. Management is amazing, work life balance couldn't be better, and everyone at the company is always willing to help eachother no matter what!

Grew too fast

isolved was an amazing place to work until early 2022. Lots of politics behind the scenes when it comes to promoting within. The company became way too focused on going public.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at isolved. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits