ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

ISS is a great job if you really need one
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MO and Jefferson City, MOSeptember 20, 2018
Your typical night depends on your role, but you are expected to finish your work in the time given. Management was nothing but good to me, and I never had a problem with other parts of the crew. This job is about teamwork more than anything. Everyone has to do their part to finish on time.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Night job
Positive
BRANCH COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 19, 2018
I learned many things while working here that has allowed me to grow.

I gained a variety of skills that I didn't have before that will assist me in the future.
good management
Custodial Worker 1 (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 16, 2018
Solid moral characters, relaxed but hard working effiecient environment, good communication and transparency, graveyard shift but ability to switch shifts, versitile work
Pros
versitile work duties
Cons
mostly graveyard shifts
I made a mistake working for this company
Sales Account Manager/Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 16, 2018
This company was not at all what they sold them selves to be. I did make good commissions while working there how ever I brought my own clients an candidates. non were furnished buy them.
P& L driven.
Director of Operation (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2018
Company is very demanding and is only loyal to there stock holders.
Due to the volume of business everybody stretch to there limit and the customer ultimately the loses on the services side.
Cons
Theres no balance between family and work.
good place to work
Facility Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 12, 2018
good people, strong company, possible advancement, good contacts, good environment, good benefits, good supervision, easy to communicate, nice supplemental benefits
will not work there again
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2018
I was new to the company they just throw you in with no training. they except you to be on time everytime. but management comes in when they want. my first 3 months I couldn't call out even if I was sick.
Pros
airport
Cons
no braks no help
Stressful workplace
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 10, 2018
Management was unprofessional. It was difficult to get supplies needed for daily job duties. t reflected badly not only on the employer but the employees as well.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Treating employess as if they aren't any type of priority
Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DESeptember 10, 2018
7AM - 5PM Managing daily operation and Facility team.
How prepare for audits and safety awareness
Management is ok, need to more focused on people and operation
Ok culture they have program in place to improve culture
Communication
Making people happy to come to work.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
productive
Facilities Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Orlando International Airport, FLSeptember 8, 2018
Good work here because they have benefits and the people need that. I recommend this job, because you can work 40 hours per week and have benefits, very good.
benefits
Cons
short break
Poor upper management
Office Administrator/Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 30, 2018
Very poor upper management and no support. No local offices. No communication for issues that arise. No one for problem solving issues. Very rude upper management.
Pros
Cons
No local offices
ISS is a decent place to work the job is not hard it just becomes boring after a while
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 30, 2018
I like working with ISS for the 4 weeks I've been working with the company I would just rather have a job that is more upbeat, friendly and lively. With ISS fellow employees are more quiet and anti social
Pros
Paid breaks, friendly colleagues
Cons
Short breaks, small shift crew
Cooperative, flexible and fun environment
Customer Service Agent (CSA) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2018
I love for being an ISS world agent but the reason i choose to work for another workplace too is less working hours, can’t get enough money to fulfil my wishes and payments. I want to make myself busy into work.
I enjoyed my job at ISS because it involved physical exertion and a lot of interaction with people.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOAugust 26, 2018
A typical day at work involved cleaning 10 public restrooms, many conference rooms and offices. I also cleaned several hallways and maintained the surrounding yards and parking lots. Much of this work included picking up trash and emptying the trash cans.
Enjoyed the work
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 24, 2018
Fast pace and learned alot about the cleaning field and the demands of the clients for which we have to service their buildings. It was a company that wanted to best people to work and keep their name well known in the city fir which it is located
Job review
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 23, 2018
It was a slow paced job. I had to go from different buildings and clean offices, bathrooms and other duties. I enjoyed this job. My co-workers were nice ,
Pros
Good pace
Cons
heathcare, salary, no advancements
Ready for new challenges
LDAR Technician (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXAugust 23, 2018
A typical work day at ISS consist of, daily calibrations, drift test, and everyone s safety. The environment here is one that I enjoy waking up in the morning to attend. Everyone gets along and respects each other.
Pros
The people
benefits
great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 21, 2018
This job was never boring and moving up was easy within the company.Very cultured orientated,overall staff was friendly and management was great.Was able to re locate when I moved to Texas and the pay was very good.
Same place.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Social Circle, GAAugust 20, 2018
This position with ISS stems from CCS. They both are contracting company's that provide awesome customer service as well as quality service to Shire Pharmaceuticals,
Pros
The strategy of one team one goal
Cons
Downtime with Family
This job can be challenging
Site services (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 19, 2018
There is always something some can say bad about a job, however this job the management really tries hard to look out for its employees. It is long hours and the lunch break kind of feels like a joke. you will work in some pretty safe areas, it is a job the pretty much maintains the happiness of their client, GoDaddy. You do get paid time off but it needs to be used before the year ends or you lose it. You are required to wear a belt, undershirt, black shoes, and carry with you a flashlight, radio, site phone, and keys. you do receive an option to sign up for health care when you are first hired on, it is not as bad as others. There is a no service animal policy with GoDaddy so if you need one they will deny you.
Pros
decent health cover, great management, great team
Cons
Long hours, unpaid working lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K