ISS Facility Services

ISS Facility Services insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Job Work/Life Balance Benefits are good as Consultant Position Job Security/Advancement Management is great Job Culture good HR department not good at all

Designing, Manufacturering of machine parts

Good designing, Manufacturering, and production company in terms of development, adopting, and invention of machine components and parts. And they have good marketers

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short break, health insurance

Worst company iv worked for in my life from management right down atrocious

Worst company iv worked for in my life cowboys don't pay on time wages short don't get paid for the job you do too many cliques in the company and management don't have time for there workers

Pros

Leaving

Cons

Getting job in first place

Great for a person that needs some extra cash

Not horrible not great either pay is kinda low for someone who only has one job managers do not care about u as a person so don’t ask for a day off for doctors visit or surgery that’s a no no and co workers that are not fun to work around

Pros

Good exercise

Cons

Management in general, co workers that are mentally unstable

Great place to work / Responsive Management

Working at ISS was one of the best experiences in my career. Responsive and skilled management which provided timely training and paid attention to employee issues, giving mentorship and outside referral to crisis services in times of need.

Pros

Responsive to evolving changes

Cons

snow days mandatory for all leadership unless documented out of town.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Lack of management and team

Chippewa Falls, ISS location is very poorly managed. So much drama and diversity brought on by the Manager himself. Not everyone is treated fair. Many were called in to work weekends to cover up for him as he and the select few they call the Fam got out of many Friday's of work (while still punched jn) and not helping other staff. Worked short handed as they wouldn't hire people. It is not much of a TEAM atmosphere unfortunately... it makes it very hard not to get burnt out and be able to do your job thoroughly and to best of your abilities

Pros

Paid lunches and take a quick break when needed

Cons

Diversity, lack of team, lack of management and staff

Toxic

This place is by far the most toxic work environment I’ve ever seen. If certain people don’t like you, they will plot against you in every way possible. It’s like being in high school again. Good work ethic is never appreciated here. Those that should apply are the partying slack offs because they will fit right in.

Pros

Clients

Cons

Pay, environment and co-workers

Decent & professional workplace

Some of the management don’t really care about the employees & some are great at their job. The salary isn’t great maybe for a young person but some are definitely underpaid.

Pros

Nice people, understanding management

Cons

Pay, advancement

Reject City

This is where people who have no skills work. Management is a joke. That’s if they can be found. The whole thing is a waste of time and your life. If you have given up on life. This is the place to work.

Pros

Easy Work

Cons

A place for losers

The job is fine the people who are hired by them are meh

The job is fine the people who are hired are meh the pay is great but I do have an issue they put anyone in a position of power sometimes some pretty decent people sometimes some not very decent people my issue is that they don't distinguish them if they "work" hard they get into a position and than the people they give promotions to think they can do whatever they want.

Pros

1 paid break, 2 breaks total easy work

Cons

They put anyone in positions of power, like supervision and team leads even if they normally wouldn't qualify

Eh

It’s okay basic cleaning job nothing to brag about the people were okay . Was cleaning the airport, offices inside the airport so people complained a lot.

Terrible. Management is about ther women that work there, terrible example of an ideal manner. Run fast if you are ever offered a position with ISS.

Work hours were good

Poor management, no support on getting work done, were constantly messing up on insurance deductions, company does not know what it is doing in facility maintenance, Don't ever make a mistake.

Cool supervisors, horrible higher ups

If you're looking for part time work then this place could work ok for you But DO NOT TRY TO MAKE A LIVING WITH THIS JOB. Low pay and missed checks 🤬

Pros

Lots of year round work

Cons

Major favoritism

Easy work as long as everyone participates

The job itself is easy, but as long as colleagues are coming to work and on time. The job site for cabin cleaning is pretty repetitive and you know what you are walking in to day to day.

Fun alone cleaning 3m

I enjoyed being able to clean inside of the 3m factory alone. I walked the building longer than I cleaned the area I would arrive at. Very comfortable job

Pros

By myself cleaning

Cons

Cleaning toilets, sweeping staircases

Good job, not many opportunities to advance.

I have worked here for 3 years, and the job itself is very stress free and easy going. the contract is for Takeda Pharmaceuticals and they have a great work environment here. Pay is decent, but the raises were very small and opportunities to advance are very limited. Management is supportive, but i think they are limited in how much they can help you move up or pay you. Overall, not a bad place to work if you can find that opportunity to move up and get better pay you will enjoy working here.

Pros

Stress free, co-workers and managers are friendly and approachable

Cons

Not enough chance for advancement.

Poor pay and not appreciated

Poor management, poor pay. High expectations but yet they never do work inspections. Management doesnt listen to employees. Supervisors brag themselves up but yet doesnt do much when filling in for absenteeism.

Pros

Good health insurance and flexibility.

Cons

Poor pay, management communication.

My review of company

The people I worked with was great. But, I applied for Monday through Friday. 3rd shift (I didn't want 3rds) but I did it for over 3-4 months with only 2 weekend's off, worked 16 days straight. And was promised at shift, never happened

Pros

People

Cons

No days off

I loved working at the event sites, it was fun enviroment.

It was an excellent place to work with a team , the hardest time I found out was climbing stairs all night but it was for sure a challenge which I loved loosing weight , it was a very faced passed job, alwa7ys kept you going ! I loved it cause I was never bored ~!

They add on to your role

They add onto your role and do not pay appropriately for it or offer any kind of training. It’s like winging it and they basically let you figure a lot out for yourself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K
1.8K
1.3K

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss