IST Employee Reviews

Working with the employers was awesome experience
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 16, 2018
Plenty of work, plenty of overtime. Poor management, always under someone's skirt. Diverse work culture. I learned to stick with the winners (staff) .
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAMarch 30, 2018
This was a company that I really enjoyed working for and would refer a friend looking for employment. All of the staff was nice and I felt like I was treated fairly
It is not a good working environment to work at
Quality Control Production Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 5, 2018
It is not a good working environment to work at. There was a lot of stress. No benefit at all. No security of the job. Management was terrible and disrespectful.
3rd shift
Cabling Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 21, 2018
Lots of travel from location to location. some times driving 3 or 4 hours each way to start work. Then that way back home. After arriving home I still have 1 hour of paper work to create and email in with photos and name changes on the photos.
Pros
Free food at most location
Ist has to do better
Client Manager Mail/Reprographics (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 24, 2017
IST must do a better Job of taking care of there employees. The pay-rate is extremely low and it seems like you pay more in Benefits than you get paid.
Pros
It's a Job
Cons
Pay, Benefits. Management, etc..
Productive and fun place
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSSeptember 7, 2017
It was a great place to work and very nice environment. I was able to make good hours and make good pay. Very flexible place to work. Everyone was very nice and easy to work with.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
no breaks
Café gratis
Oficinista de correo (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, EE.UUAugust 2, 2017
Diariamente recibíamos los correos y/o encomiendas temprano en la mañana, los cuales ingresábamos en el sistema, para finalmente entregarlos en la oficinas de las empresa. Mas tarde recibíamos las cartas y encomiendas de la empresa las cuales nosotros eramos los encargados de enviarlos al correo para que estos llegaran a su destino. En las tardes era la encargada de recibir estos correos, pesarlos y organizarlos por lugar de entrega.
review
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southlake, TXJuly 31, 2017
Great working environment and there are advancement opportunities.
the pay is not too great and not any room for over time. Benefits are not very good at all. better for younger people.
Intership
Information Security Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 13, 2017
Very informative, organize and professional. Learned a lot in a short period of time. Management was great and wish I was still a employed with the agency.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
not permanet
Just a quick job.
Service Specialist / Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2017
IST is great for a quick job to get you back in your feet. Easy money and just an overall cool experience if you are just looking for something that'll help you out.
Connecticut was very nice, people were friendly.
Administrative assistant/Regional Star (Current Employee) –  various locationsJune 5, 2017
Im a "Regional Star" I travel anywhere from manhattan to Connecticut in my personal vehicle, we have several office buildings that we cover. We usually have a great view outside and the staff is friendly, however I don't get paid good enough for my travels and management usually provides my schedule the day of.
Pros
environment is nice and most staff is friendly
Cons
poor compensation for mileage since i drive to the sites.
Awful Management
Tech (Former Employee) –  Prairie Village, KSApril 27, 2017
Supervisors do not care, you are just a body to them. Managers are hard to work for and hours are long. Lots of nights and weekend work for low pay.
Good people/ good work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Burns and Levinson LLPMarch 29, 2017
Good company to work for if you are a person with out to many responsibilities. Pay can be definitely better according to skill set. Management need to focus more on staff instead of trying to please everyone else.
Pros
It's better than having nothing.
Cons
Pay/Benefits
Not a Place for advancement/good wages
Star (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 25, 2016
Management ignores problems. They also do not try their hardest to advance you. No good benefits. Have to use PTO for holidays. Full-time employees have 100some hrs of PTO per year.
Productive and enjoyable day with IST
Facilities Coordinator/Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 22, 2016
Processing incoming UPS, FEDEX, and Courier packages.
Mail runs were every 2 hours.
Processing outgoing UPS, FEDEX, and Courier packages.
They're were copying, printing, and scanning jobs as well.
Everyone had a assigned position.
When the mail arrived someone would have to sort their names by voice recognition through the computer.
Someone would have to make a bank run for all of the lawyers who needed to make deposits to their banks.
Everyone worked as a team.
low paced work area,friendly environment, decent prodution
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  934 glenwood ave SE #250 Atlanta GaMarch 14, 2016
Typical day of work : arrive to work at 8:30 to clock in,go over responsibility of previous day and make sure responsibilities have been accomplished. Depend on the site that I an relocated to depends on the task at hand

What you learned: To learn every job and assignment at that particular location/site

Management: Sometimes unprofessional and in cahoots with schedules with rotating stars.

Your co-workers: Depends on the site that I have been relocated to.

Hardest part of the job: nothing

the enjoyable part of the job: networking
Pros
hr lunch, sometimes free lunch, wekends off
Cons
no over time, no job secutiry
Review
Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 17, 2016
IST has been the worst company I have ever worked for. I am currently with them because I needed a job when I came back from LA.
Pros
On all job opportunity
Cons
poor management
Productive, professional environment
Office Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 12, 2015
A typical day at work consists of checking in packages, ordering supplies for a ful building of six floors, stocking and managing 16 copy rooms, setting up conference rooms, scanning, making rig books, office services/logistics.
I have my own office and i work alone, there are other building locations that my co-workers work at. We get together from time to time for lunch. I report to my boss every day either through e-mail or telephone.
The hardest part of my job is handling more than 20 incoming packages at a time, sometimes it gets over-whelming, but i love to keep busy.
The most enjoyable part of my job is customer service, i love people and i love making people happy to be here, and making their lives easier.
Pros
Personal Office, great environment, choice of over-time
Cons
No Benefits, not enough pay
Happy work place
Site Representative (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILMay 11, 2015
While working for this company I felt like part of a family. My coworkers treated everyone with the same respect and courteously they show to their customers.
productive
Ist processor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 8, 2015
customer servicer friendly Lloyed is a great teacher and patient they are fair and as long as you work for cartus you would be sure to love it