IT'Z Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
The employees were the fun of this job, where you could get your job done quick and high paced while still enjoying it with your co workers.
Dish (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 7, 2018
It’z is good, but i want better, the scheduling was good, they can work with your schedule, i personally feel like it’s the pay, so much hard work and pressure on us.
Pros
Employees and lunch
Cons
Pay and management
Pretty Good
Coordinator/Office (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2017
One of my very First Jobs while i was a highschool student definitely opened my eyes on becoming an adult. Overall was Great Except for the horrible Mangement.
Fun place
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 26, 2017
It was a ok experience working for itz but I didn't get enough hours or days to work it's more of a kids job but I did enjoy interacting with the kids and putting a smile on there face
Fairly good work environment, can be stressful at times.
Ride Operator, Bowling Attendant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2017
iTZ is a fun place to work. Weekdays it is usually slow, however, weekends can be pretty hectic. Management is often nice and understanding, however, they aren't afraid to deal with any problems that may arise, from staff or guests. All in all, it's a pretty fair place to work, as long as you are actually working.
Good friendly environment
Game Room Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 1, 2017
A good first job to start out in a career path. Decent benefits as well as a good corporate structure. A good chance to move upwards within the company structure as well.
Working
PARTY HOST (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs CoMarch 4, 2015
A typical day working at it'z was coming into work, putting my things in the back room, going over to the corner, picking out my party bin, going to the room I was assigned, decorating the room, getting things set up for the party I was going to be hosting in that room on that day, waiting for the party guests to arrive, greeting them, having conversations with the customers, having fun with the customers, telling the customers what we were going to be doing during the party, taking the customers to the to the game room, serving the customers food, giving the customers the bill, and cleaning up the room afterwards. when working at it'z I learned how to be loud when I have to. Management here was very laid back but also management material. My coworkers were very fun to work with and be around. The hardest part about working here was not being able to be myself, and the most enjoyable part about working here was working with all of the kind and cheerful people.
Pros
The children
Cons
Poor pay and hours
This is a fun place to work arounf the children
cashier (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 13, 2012
A typical day at work is easy when the day is quiet and there is noone in the building like around school time

On the other hand when it is the summer time and school is out this place is crazy sometimes.

I learned alot just being here for two years I learn how to book parties on a daily basics,work my way around the core system for the company, and also meet some great people for co-workers

The hardest part of this job is dealing with different personalities that come into the building each and every day, I teaches me how to maintain my attitude and behaivor on a job when your dealing in customer services

The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing a child that comes in and the excitement on there faces to see all the games and rides. Just knowing tha as soon as they come in they are truly going to have alot of fun beening here.
Pros
free lunches, great co-workers
Cons
no benifits, less work hours

Want to know more about IT'Z?

Ask a question