ITC Grupa

ITC Grupa Employee Reviews

United States74 reviews
Value safety
At the time I worked for ITC, they had been over a year without an accident. I appreciated how they valued the safety of their employees. As I was there during a transitional phase I do not believe I saw everything the company had to offer.
Professional work environment
Excellent work environment. Patient care was first and foremost on a day to day basis. Excellent cross-communication between the therapist and nursing staff.
great place
Remote work was great, but a lack of response with work efforts. So work work work and continue on as life will give you what you deserve. Negociate so you get paid what you think you're worth.
good work
My job was easy and the employees and management was great. I only quit because I had a job with benefits. I learned shipping and receiving and warehouse management.
Pros
good work enviorment
Cons
some supervisors now
Not Much to be said
Office works on a wide range of issues. Very smart and capable staff who are usually willing to help. Speak with human resources staff to ensure your interests will be met
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Would not recommend
After 3 days of training you are expected to know everything and if you don't expect to be rudely reprimanded. Foul mouthed coworkers made the atmosphere depressing. Office manager was not any help and allowed staff to bully and bad mouth customers
Pros
Cons
No raises, no OT
A pretty productive work place
While working there wasn't really anyone slacking. If someone needed help the workers were kind and give me the help I needed. My favorite part of the job was the break room because everyone was mean and weren't scared to have a conversation.
Former employee
Management dont care about you, you bust your butt never get raises, very labor intensive, spend 8+ hours of your work week traveling in a vehicle making 10cents a mile
Awful culture of management
Less qualified and capable people are continuously selected for advancement so that senior leaders aren't made to feel even less intelligent than they are. New ideas are squashed so that no one has to do more work than the bare minimum and reprisals are the norm if you should speak up about your concerns.
Ok but hard
This is a hard job at times as some of the kids can be very badly behaved. One tried to smash a glass bowl over my head and I have a few scars on my arm from when kid clawed and bit me.

Keep in mind that the difficulty is only related to the kid. Some kids are much better behaved and even fun to work with, try and work with these kids as the job will be much better for you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Grupa?
Sucks
Bunch of crackheads that work when they are sober wish I didn’t have to do this I would try and do something to you about you tomorrow morning when y’all can y you
Pros
Okay
Cons
Okay
The job was nice while it lasted
I would still be employed if the company if they did not relocate to California. Management was very helpful in training. And all the employees where very nice.
Pros
The job taught me how to workin a lab and cleanroom.
Cons
It relocated to the West Coast
not bad
to many different directions and objectives that people pull you in. understaffed and underpaid for the work. stressful currently but wasn't when i started
Pros
nice schedule
Cons
over worked, poor communication
bad management
very unprofessional, treated unfairly at times, treated like a thief, stressful environment, too demanding, no guidance, employees worked together, friendly employees
Overall its a productive work environment .
In the morning we would start off by having a safety meeting and then walk down the job and obtain work permits ,then we would check in with operations to call in the instruments we cimmissioned.
Pros
Free food and cafeteria disposed.
Cons
Night shift is unpredictable.
Great place to work!
Great place to work! Very compassionate company and the people who work here are awesome! The job security is fantastic, ITC will always back it's employees.
Good for contract work
Good for contract work. Temporary jobs at plants. Pays good. Office staff is nice and easy to deal with. Not sure about advancement with this company.
Care about clients
Nice place, and people to work for. They keep you updated on skills. They try and keep you busy if possible. Holiday parties are family friendly. They try and acknowledge everyone.
Pros
Convenient hours
Cons
no prep time when clients leave or don't have hours
Good Company
Good company to work for, although it was a temporary position, I enjoyed going in every day. I would recommend working for this company. Great managerial staff.
Awesome place
I started here just as something to get my by until I got an actual "phone company" job. If the benefits were better and cheaper, I'd go back. Only down side is you have to travel a lot
Pros
flexable scheduel
Cons
to much travel
Summer Help was fun learning the ins and outs of the job.
Everyone was quite busy throughout the day and it wasn't too hectic. More laid back but everything got done at the end of the day. Mostly quiet and only hectic at the end of the months.