ITS ConGlobal Employee Reviews

Hey bro I gotta is a time to go home
Terminal Operator (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSJanuary 7, 2019
Hey baby I’m just going home now I’m going home now I got home and I wanna is a way home now I can i come on over there you can get it to haha I wanna was the time I wanna hit the day with a little time in the morning haha is a great night out of my
Would not recommend working here
Hostler driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2018
I am a hustler truck driver at its conglobal in Atlanta Georgia in man yard ramp 100 the pay is 1710 an hour pretty good for my area but they send you home a lot you only really get good hours in peach season after Pete season you're barely getting 80 hours management is great upper management is very disorganized I've been waiting on back pay for 6 pay periods when I first got in the hospital truck they paid me 15-20 a groundman rate for four pay periods then changed it to 1710 and now it's been 6 pay periods and I have still yet to get my back pay we used to get an hour paid lunch but then they got cheap and now we only get a 30-minute paid lunch no in between breaks most people that you work with get ready you will be carrying their weight if you're a good worker that is something they do need to change if you don't want to work you don't need this job but it ITS if you don't want to work they're not going to fire you until they know you can't get unemployment but other than that it's a pretty decent job but would not recommend it for anyone until they fix all these kinks that they have going on
Pros
Great management
Cons
Bad upper management always Owings people money
ITS Conglobal is a disloyal, unorganized company with bad pay.
Trailer Repair, Engineer and Conductor, Ramp (Former Employee) –  Missouri and Kansas locationsDecember 11, 2018
ITS Conglobal is all about what you did for them yesterday. They do not care about your "home life" or that you have a life/family outside of work. There is no such thing as a pay increase at ITS. Sorry there is a 1 dollar raise every 10 years you have worked there. There are no bonuses worth talking about! (A coupon for a turkey, or $90 three times a year.) And for advancements, you would have to be related to someone that is already high up in the company to even get a chance at a position, even if you outperform the field significantly. Also there are some sorts of hazing/belittling when first starting the job.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Inconsistent long Hours, Pay, Promotions, Benefits
Over worked managers
Terminal Operator and Ops Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 3, 2018
More obligations have been added to management, without proper compensation, to make it impossible for one person to do the job. Constantly making employees feel as they are not valued at all. Numbers, not names
Horrible management and constant turnover
Manager TA and Special Projects (Current Employee) –  Darien, ILNovember 21, 2018
Horrible management and constant turnover. you should keep looking for a new job dont apply to work here. This company should listen to its employees.
Not the place to work
Terminal Operator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 19, 2018
You barely get hours poor management just a bad job all around management barely there some days you work for 3 hours supervisor has it picks they lie they cut your hours when you talk to the boss he never wrong he know everything the job never good enough it’s always a complaint just a bad job to be at
Cons
Poor management
Best part of the day was clocking out.
Gate Clerk (Former Employee) –  Forest ViewNovember 11, 2018
Working outside in all weather conditions, you have to be in the "inside circle" for advancement, otherwise it's a deadend job, waiting for crane operators was a joke as they are always hiding, or on their cell phones, very dusty environment, bad for eyes and lungs, impatient truck drivers make for performing a complete inspection difficult, yard supervisors are no help at all, all they do is drive around all day wasting gasoline and barking orders, the majority of them are incompetent morons, only looking out for themselves, they will not vouch for you, not where I use to work anyways. General manager was the worst person I have ever met in my life. Unless you're willing to sell your soul and become a slave, putting your life or health and well-being at risk, steer clear from this place, the vast majority of people who work here hate their jobs, only the ones in the "inside circle" have it made.
Pros
Paid sick, vaction time, excellent medical insurance, 401k
Cons
Where do I begin
Misleading, out of date policy’s and unwritten rules
Terminal Operator (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSNovember 4, 2018
Managers misuse authority as can be described as a bully boss. Even though favoritism may not be a crime it it well established at this location. Most employees and management are under the age of 25. In this stating immaturity actions take place daily. Safety is over looked by favorable employees within management. Full time employees that do the job only work 24 hours a week. With no reasoning for hours cut. according to the department of labor a full time employee works 40 or more hours per week. This location does not abide by federal law.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
See review
Great job
Terminal Operator (Former Employee) –  Harvey, ILOctober 29, 2018
It’s was my first railroad job they trained me very well and I learned a lot from that place the co workers made the job fun place to work and you get paid pretty good
Like the pay, do the job
Chassis Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 25, 2018
Clock in, put on a safety vest and hard hat. Head into the yard to see which tasks await me, complete tasks in a safe manner watching out for trucks and trains throughout the yard.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Not enough sick time/ time off
I work Graveyard and we handle all the Hot Trains, Fast Paced Environment with little breaks, Good People and Management.
Terminal Operator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles UPSeptember 19, 2018
Hardest part of the Job if your New is trying to keep up and stay awake. Pay Sucks, But increases are available, Paid vacation , Sick time, etc.. Teamster Yard local 63
Pros
30 min. Paid lunches, 10 min breaks every 4 hours.
Cons
Short Breaks, Long Hours, coming in on your 6th day
Don’t waste your time.!
Chassis Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILSeptember 8, 2018
The most uncomfortable place i ever worked at in my life. Every body was pretty much family on 1st shift, if the workers don’t like u the manager doesn’t care about your work ethic they’ll find a reason to get rid of you.
Pros
Cons
Leaving
It pays the bills and truckers are jerks
Gate Clerk (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 17, 2018
Some days you just want to get up and quit and others you feel you are getting paid to much for you’re work. Depends on what location you are at. You could go from doing nothing to working your butt off for the exact same pay. Barely any training so most the time you show up like a chicken with your head cut off. If you are at the slow locations you get plenty of time to do homework or watch Netflix. The weather can make or break your mood for the shift. Good luck.
Pros
Pay (kinda), down time, and career advancement
Cons
Hours, mean truckers, and unfair job tasks
Don't do it
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Westwego, LAMay 30, 2018
It was a terrible place to work. Management cares about nothing except trying to get a bonus. They try to place in safety rules that end up putting you in worse situations.
Work life and home life balance is awful!
If you're single with no kids, it's a good place to start out a career and move on up to better companies.
great place to work.
Terminal Operator (Former Employee) –  Darien, IL 60561May 25, 2018
work hard and show up everyday make great money. good benefits great co workers job is face paced to get the train loaded on time. use safety at all times.
Pros
good hours
Cons
cancelled reward system
Worst job I ever had , hostile environment
Chassis Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 24, 2018
Safety manager that was over us is a racist he run off all the good workers off and he don't know how to talk anyone the GM let him get away with everything. Wrote corporate a complaint letter on him and it was ignored.
Leader in Intermodal Industry
Human Resource Generalist (Current Employee) –  Darien, ILMay 2, 2018
Typical Day: Busy
I learned how to be a better team player and to hold myself accountable and integral
The workplace culture can be a little divided at time, but also familial at times
The hardest part of the job for me is meeting the ever-changing deadlines that come with the industry
The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling that you are making a difference in what you do.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Expensive healthcare benefits
Overall work experience
Switchman /Conductor (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMMarch 15, 2018
The job would be a great job if the management were better. Every workplace has people that someone may not get along with, but it shouldn't make going to work uncomfortable and unpleasant so that an employee doesn't want to go. Management does not treat all employees fairly or respectful.
Pros
Great benefits and great pay
Cons
Needs better management who knows how to do their job right and treat employees.
Hard w
Car loader (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO 64147February 21, 2018
Hardly work load new cars on and off the train do inventory inspections chalk down move cars to different parking spot move bridge plates on in off the real car
Get everything in writing
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNFebruary 21, 2018
Poor management do not prepare you for your work they try but more worried about bonuses. Say they are a safe work place but lie about accidents to keep bonuses. Will tell you that you’ll be working x amount of hours but will double it. Home life will be effected they play favorites and will be disrespectful when talking to you.
Pros
Busy with work
Cons
Exspectations favoritism and professionalism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITS ConGlobal. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6