ITU AbsorbTech Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Supportive and growing family-run company
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Folcroft, PAJanuary 14, 2018
This is a company that recognizes and appreciates an employee's efforts to make the organization successful. While my location is relatively small, we receive the support and training that is crucial for our success. Safety is not just a buzzword, it is truly the culture at ITU AbsorbTech.
Pros
Management/ownership support, training, benefits
Cons
Great family owned company to work for.
DISTRICT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 10, 2018
Family owned company that has an outstanding reputation for providing customer service excellence. We always strived to combine production,sales and service departments to work as one team. Our company philosophy was safety first, service second and sales third. They have an incredible training program established that's called AbsorbU and have been recognized nationally for its success. This is a company that works very hard at retaining its employee's.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Very long hours
Understandable work place
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIDecember 12, 2017
Great place!!!! So, if looking for work, they are hiring and good pay!! Just my work hours, I didn't like but other then that great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent Family Owned Company
Regional General Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 16, 2017
This is a great place to work. The owners are very fair and have great values and principles that they expect each employee to carry out. I travel to many sites for my role and each place is filled with dedicated workers who are proud to come to work for this company.
Great growing company that treats employees, suppliers and customers very fair
Operations (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WINovember 16, 2017
Growing company that looks to develop and promote employees. They treat their employees very well and are very transparent with their suppliers and customers. Great culture!
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Not many
Opportunity for advancement
Business Development (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WINovember 13, 2017
ITU AbsorbTech is a great company. You are treated like family and your opinions and ideas are valued. It has been really exciting for me to see the growth of the company over the years. With growth, comes opportunity and there is no shortage of opportunity here. ITU AbsorbTech offers many different CAREER opportunities.
I love working for ITU AbsorbTech!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WINovember 2, 2017
ITU AbsorbTech is a great company to work for if you are looking to work within a family environment and to have job growth opportunity. I started as an Intern and was given the opportunity to get hired on full time right after I graduated from college. Overall, I absolutely love the marketing team I work with and couldn't ask for better managers and coworkers.
Pros
Family culture, teamwork, benefits, flexibility
Cons
GREAT company to work for
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WINovember 2, 2017
If you're looking for a new place to work, ITU AbsorbTech is the company you want to look! This company offers an incredible work/life balance that you won't find elsewhere. Management is always open to assist. You even get to see the president of the company regularly.
Pros
great people to work with, family like, great product line that makes you want to be apart of the team
Great culture, very team-oriented
Marketing (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WINovember 1, 2017
I have been with ITU AbsorbTech for just over 5 years, and I would absolutely recommend this company to friends and family. The owners are friendly and down to earth, the company is growing, and there is a strong sense of integrity and responsibility here.

It's fun to be part of a company that is growing, and it opens up a lot of opportunity for career advancement.
Pros
Great culture, growing company
Lack of supervision
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Titusville, PAOctober 31, 2017
The plant manager is not qualified along with supervisors not having qualifications. Poor management and workers run the place. If you dont say yes to everything then you are an outcast.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Always in a hurry.
Excellent company culture - fantastic future!
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WIOctober 27, 2017
ITU AbsorbTech is an excellent family-owned and operated business. It is rapidly growing with many career opportunities. The career paths are many and there is a strong and active promote-from-within philosophy.

It has received many awards for its training programs, safety record and environmental stewardship.

Ownership takes a very active role in the business without meddling, and treats the employees like family.

The customer base is incredibly loyal because the company is trustworthy and lives up to its word. Customers value the products and programs because they help achieve sustainability goals and improve safety.

It is a fun to work at a company where team work is real and leads to awesome results.

This is a great company with a great future!
Pros
Awesome culture, products with clear competitive advantages, safety, environmental stewardship, community involvement, honest, transparent, trustworthy, ethical, loyal
Cons
Great culture, enjoyable place to work!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WIOctober 26, 2017
I've been with ITU AbsorbTech for just over 7 years, and would absolutely recommend the company to others who are considering employment. Leadership is open and transparent, and the company is growing, which means more opportunity to advance. The company has a strong "promote from within" mentality," which is great for anyone that wants to advance in their career.
Pros
Great benefits, enjoyable culture, strong integrity
Management plays favorites at ITU in Titusville.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Titusville, PASeptember 13, 2017
Would not tell anyone to go and try to seek employment at the ITU in Titusville,Pa. Not fair when it comes to raises if you are not a kissing butt and playing good with supervisor
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Over work and under paid
different
washfloor (Current Employee) –  Titusville, PAJuly 30, 2017
it is definitely different place to work. Fun at times, crazy at other times. Sometimes the communication level is a little low and other times it is great.
Unorganized Management, Dated equipment
Past Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJuly 13, 2017
The management here is very unorganized. Some days we have to get all things done in a short period of time. Some days we have to be idle and look for things to do. The management does not like to communicate with us if thing has changed. We just have to deal with the change at any cost. The equipment here is very dated and constantly broken down, and yet the company still want us to maintain the unreasonable hourly rate by using broken down equipment . Hot in summer and cold in winter. The building is small. Tuition reimbursement is a joke. If you are planning to become a maintenance technician , please don't even bother to ask for the tuition reimbursement. At the beginning, HR department act like they so concern about you, but months have gone by, you will just become forgotten. There is no advancement at all..... It is just another dumb job.
Pros
pay check
Cons
no advancement.
First Aid Sales
First Aid Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 7, 2017
Refill first aid boxes according to OSHA and MIOSHA regulations, along with sell new product by according to the usage and needs of the company. Mostly automotive manufacturers, car dealerships, medical facilities, schools, ect.
Horrible company
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Sun Prairie, WIFebruary 21, 2017
What company in their right mind doesn't give a call back to someone. No company is worth working for if they are too lazy to let someone know about a position. HR is too lazy and can't do their job.
honest days pay for honest days work
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WINovember 24, 2015
very good company .family owned &operated deliver clean product &pick up soiled product . management works with you not against you
Unorganized plant and management
Dock Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WINovember 5, 2015
Each day is a struggle to get the essential product and equipment to properly get routes prepared for each day. When issues are brought to management they are brushed off is if there is no problem. When new ideas are presented the usual answer is no because "that is the way we always have done it."
Pros
Decent pay, decent hours
Cons
union plant, poor communication