iTutorGroup Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 334 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODr. Eric Yang48%approve of Dr. Eric Yang's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- HeadquartersNo 172, Tianshui Road, Hongkou Shanghai, China 200086
Salary estimated from 4.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at iTutorGroup have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 132 questions about working at iTutorGroup. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from iTutorGroup employees.
Insights from 99 Indeed users who have interviewed with iTutorGroup within the last 5 years.
They tested my knowledge of TPR and other EFL related subjects.
Credentials Schedule Availability
They ask me why I’d like to teach English online. It was easy.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at iTutorGroup?Published on May 24, 2021