If you're looking for a remote job, this is great for scheduling and canceling classes! Otherwise, everything else sucks!
1. It is tough to get in contact with someone because of issues. The teacher will get kicked out of class and be marked absent if you don't enter by a specific time before class (even with an IT issue), then the teacher gets deducted money for being absent.
2. When talking to an IT, you can only send one message at a time. The system won't let you submit more than one message; then, you have to wait for the IT person to reply. It is an excellent way of communicating <adding sarcasm>.
3. Each class can have more than two students per class, especially on the weekends, and the kids are different levels (example: level 5 and 2) Itutor needs to implement a placement test that works.
4. The IT person does not help with noise, echo, or background noise from students. They will adjust the volume from their side, but the result will be the IT person telling you to MUTE their mic. Great way to teach students (sarcasm again). It should be mandatory for them to use a headset and a mic or be in a quiet room.
5. They've updated their lessons, but they are still boring...no matter how much pizazz you put into it.
Not worth the stress and time.
If you're looking for an online teaching gig with a great company, definitely sort out other companies. There are tons!