ITW Labels Employee Reviews

good job as far as making money but, not a long term investment for a career
QUALITY INSPECTOR (Current Employee) –  Bogart, GAMay 25, 2018
The job was ok as far as working in a laid back environment, but the job has no room for improving your capabilities and work structure. I've been promised to move around and learn new skills, but it was only talk. You get a raise once a year ( only gives you like 15-30 cent raise. I been there for roughly 5 years, i only made $1.28 more since that time period. Would be a better company if it was manage by better people.
Pros
laid back envirment, easy job duties
Cons
no room for improvement, broken promises, need new management
Great people to work with, bad company to work for.
Pre-Press Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 8, 2018
My experience with ITW Labels was very poor, I had a lot of issues with management and the choice they were making. They kept reducing the amount of space we had to work with and it became too stressful. I asked to be moved to a different department otherwise i would be quitting in 2 weeks. The manager didn't like that and said i could just leave that day. Other than the poor management and the poor work conditions, the job was fine. The majority of the people I worked with was awesome, the overall attitude on the production floor was fantastic, and the job was easy. One of the biggest issues with the job is we only had 1 break, it was a 20 minute lunch break. Overall i'd say a good job but not much room for growth and I wouldn't recommend working there very long.
Pros
Positive co-workers, easy work
Cons
A very short break, poor management
The employees are the best.
Customer Service (TEMPORARY) (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJuly 31, 2017
This is a temporary position. The employees are friendly and helpful. The customer service department is constantly changing but all of the staff works well as a team and helps each other.
Decent pay & benefits vs unstable management and unreasonable expectations
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bogart, GAJune 8, 2016
This company pays well and has excellent benefits. The trade-off is that those appointed to management positions have had little to no management training and therefore don't understand it. Employees are consistently given supervisory and even managerial tasks to perform without equivalent compensation. Nepotism and Favoritism is rampant and goes completely unchecked.
Pros
Decent salary with merit increases, good benefits, fun and friendly co-workers
Cons
Constant expectation to perform above pay grade and job title, nepotism and favoritism allowed