iVenture Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company culture with a large focus on employees engagment
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 28, 2018
One of the best overall companies I have every worked for. There is a real focus on work life balance. iVenture takes the time to make sure the clients fit well with the company culture and not just the bottom line. The day to day work is fast paced and rewarding. If you are willing to learn and work hard your options for growth are endless.
Pros
To many to list
Honestly a really good company
Helpdesk/Desktop Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 28, 2018
Training was comprehensive and not rushed. Different faces and departments contributed to the training so that kept things fresh. I've been in training where one person explains everything from his or her perspective and I don''t like that style. The people are knowledgeable, the staff is friendly and really helpful. They promote from within and have a proven layout for promotions. Leadership is amazing. Benefits are fun as there are plenty of out of work activities, gym access, health, dental, access to labs / equipment. It is and was a good decision. I highly recommend this company. :) Good luck
Pros
Benefits, pay, training, advancement, certification reimbursement the list goes on
Cons
Not a thing and that is rare
Am I Dreaming?
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 28, 2018
iVenture is such a wonderful work environment, you'll think you're dreaming. Why is iVenture so great?

1. People: the positive and collaborative nature of management and employees makes you feel accepted and valued.

2. Perks: PTO, health, company events, food galore

3. Promotions: iVenture prefers to hire from within. If you're looking for opportunities to be recognized and advance your career, this is your best bet.

Further...

From the management to team members, there is an active determination to be the best you can be. But the idea is not to rise above others, but to elevate everyone, and that's the key difference between iVenture and other companies. They want everyone to succeed and facilitate ways to make that happen.

Transparency is also a huge benefit. There are no office politics to worry about, no harsh chain of command to fear. Everyone is ready and willing to help everyone else achieve their goals.
Addictive Culture with High Ambitions
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 28, 2018
iVenture is the El Dorado of IT Employment opportunities. It's a Best Place to Work for a reason. It has the best technology, the best staff, the best clients, and the best opportunities for technical growth in a full-time job that I've ever seen.

You can begin an IT career at the very bottom, as a NOC Analyst or a Help Desk Associate, and work your way up to becoming a qualified Systems Engineer, Technical Account Manager, and more with training, coaching and support every step of the way.

The company is constantly requesting feedback and making all of their changes as transparent and rational as possible. The entire company is designed for ease of understanding, ease of involvement, and ease of success. Storage/DR, Security, Networking, Virtualization, Consulting, Development, Administration, Integration; it's all here.

If I had to be critical, it's that compensation is the lowest priority for the company. You can live off the pay you receive, but you're going to know that others with your skills, in positions you're qualified for, are making much more. But your workplace experience, I guarantee, is far superior. Revenue is invested back into the company with the goal of helping it grow and expand to an end-goal that may not be yet determined. But they do listen to complaints and try their best to accommodate. The answer is usually, 'get promoted' however, which is much easier said than done when you get higher up, as there are specific milestones you have to achieve and be tested on.

There is a nagging fear sometimes that upper management doesn't always live
  more... up to the ideas that they espouse. As we grow, the intimacy between upper-management and the service team has grown more stretched and distant, and it can feel like they aren't really walking the walk as much anymore, or really trying to listen from the perspective of the employee as much. I think that's something that they are working on correcting from going lax.

That's my honest review of the company. No place is perfect, but this is about as close as I've ever seen, and it has the potential for true greatness. Don't let the opportunity slide by if you're offered a position. Come and experience it for yourself. It will change the way you value yourself as an employee and any other job, now or in the future, will have a new high bar to live up to.
Pros
Great Coworkers; Fantastic Awareness of Real Life Human Issues; Tons of Investment in the Company, Employees and Tools
Cons
Base Compensation isn't very competitive; Upper Level Promotions Difficult
Iventure
Systems Engineer/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 2, 2018
Iventure is an excellent company to work. I would recommend it to anyone who is considering employment. They work very hard to balance work and home life.
Pros
Too many to mention
Just like family!
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 7, 2017
iVenture welcomed me like family. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. Work is steady and you are never under pressure. You have the opportunity to succeed in your own personal IT goals. Your achievements do not go unnoticed or unused. Choose a path and iVenture will support your path and utilize your talents to help you grow. Work/life balance is...well...balanced :). My family notices a difference when I come home and talk about how I'm moving forward in my career and not bogged down like other jobs I have had. Career advancement is encouraged and the team supports your growth. Only you can slow yourself down. iVenture does everything under the sun to push you forward. They listen, care and really understand your needs as an individual.
Pros
Pay, benefits, family life, company events, video games, education
Cons
Nothing to report
Productive and fun place to work with games!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlNovember 6, 2014
This place has a very laid back feel and the people are very friendly! It was very enjoyable and I wish I could have stayed longer!
Pros
Catered lunches, Xbox, Breaks, and great people.
Cons
Nothing.
IVenture Solutions Review
Systems Network Engineer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 14, 2014
The hardest part of the job was making management happy with billing hours.

Typical day at work was doing all sorts of systems admin, network management, server and desktop administration. New installations, and troubleshooting.

I had a great relationship with my co workers.
Pros
Mobility around town
Cons
Management was too strict and unforgiving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iVenture Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

1.0Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight