Ivie & Associates Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Co-workers are hard working and loyal
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXApril 11, 2018
Ivie treated employees like valuable human beings. They have an open door policy and encourage growth.
Most stressful time was during catalog season. Lots of hours and fast paced.
Pros
Open door policy and bonus at end of year
Cons
Low raises
Thier motto is "Never say no"
Supplies Manager (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARFebruary 9, 2018
They treat, and allow others to treat their employees terribly. They will over-work employees every single day, and are never available or there when their teams are still working late into the night. There is zero respect for employees as professional, talented individuals.
Pros
I loved a lot of the people I worked with (outside of management)
Cons
Spineless managment
Cheap Company
Intern (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXFebruary 5, 2018
Cheap company, low pay and they will use you if you are willing to work hard. Family company work environment, few upward opportunity and wrong people got promoted..
High stress-fast paced ad agency
Broadcast Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJanuary 24, 2018
I was the Broadcast Coordinator, responsible for the development, production and trafficking of radio and TV advertising for clients. When a new manager came in (whom I had to partially train in how we did things at the company), I was stuck in an area too small for the production equipment that I was required to use, although larger facilities were available. Plus, the equipment I was provided was not always up to the quality, size, programs needed to complete tasks properly, requiring the hiring of outside assistance. This made the job more difficult and stressful, sometimes requiring me to work form 8:00 a.m. until 2or 3:00 a.m. the next morning to meet deadlines, then be back in at 8:00 a.m.
Pros
benefits, creativity
Cons
stressful conditions, management self-absorbed
Category Project Manager, Marketing Programs (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJanuary 10, 2018
Great place to work. Great management and culture. The people at Ivie care about thier employees and go over and beyound to grow your career. Would highly recommend anyone to work for Ivie.
Beware
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARDecember 28, 2017
Pay is about $12,000-15,000 less than what other project managers receive in industry. More stress and high workload. Manager is a waste of payroll
Pros
Provides food multiple times per month
Cons
Dental insurance sucks
Inventory Management and Compliance (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARDecember 18, 2017
Cultured based company ... always stand up for their team members. Great management team. Good communication and opportunities. Good size company operation with other opportunities available.
Review for IVIE inc.
Advertising/Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 21, 2017
IVIE has a lot of potential to be one of the best places to work, but living in Colorado it is not enough for me to support myself and my family. It is a solid 9 to 5 job and is easily able to commute to.
Pros
solid job if you're single.
Cons
High stress level job
Very fake and pretentious environment with no substance
Digital Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXNovember 15, 2017
At first, Ivie seems like a decent company ...but there is no pressure at work and no real business goals.
Soon enough you'll find out that it's all just talks and no action and no real work. This company is based on owners friends without any real skills or quality.
It's a fake environment and they hide behind their pretentious culture.
Don't be fooled. They are an old school print company and they don't want to move away from it.
Great place to work.
Graphic Designer, Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXOctober 18, 2017
Ivie is a terrific place to work. Amazing culture. As with many larger agency type places they can be subject to layoffs at times which can give you a certain doubt about job security. However, that is really one of the few cons to this place. I've recommended Ivie to many people and would continue to do so.
Client's are always right
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 7, 2017
Willing to make employees bend over backwards for clients regardless of going against company policy.

Management doesn't really listen to employees and are willing to abuse employees personal time to make sure that the client gets what they want.
Pros
Culture events
Cons
Compensate your employees for what they are worth and don't abuse them.
Great Place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXOctober 4, 2017
They really make an effort to show the employees they are appreciated. They are very involved with charities, which is something that I appreciate. They are many fun events to get the employees together. Really good group of people.
Ivie & Associates
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARAugust 8, 2017
Good culture
Average job security
Work/life balance changes depending on the client
Compensation is average. Raises require lots of approval
Not many opportunities for advancement
Wonderful and challenging place of employment.
Director of Creative Services (Current Employee) –  VariousJuly 4, 2017
I truly enjoy working for this company. They take care of the people and push them to excel in their fields. Our everyday work, is another agencies "above and beyond". This mentality is why they work with some of the biggest names in the business.

They hold family values center stage. This is a family run business and the values are the core of everything they do and stand for. they instill it in the work and the people.
Great People but you work a lot of hours though
Project Manager & Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 11, 2017
I really liked the people and clients I worked with and Ivie tried to offer a lot of activities during work hours and off work hours but you are going to work long hours.
Pros
free lunch, free after hours activities
I was part of the production team for Albertson's Weekly Ads
Sr. Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 22, 2017
This job was strictly a production job. I was part of the general assembly line that is mundane graphic design production work. I worked with supplied templates and placed product pictures and prices in the pre selected locations of each file. I then readied it for the print process.
Pros
easy no brain, no creative work
Cons
easy no brain, no creative work
Enjoyable, but not much room for growth.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARMarch 27, 2017
Ivie has a great company culture and everyone seems to work very well together. Some major downsides to this company is that you do not get paid well enough compared to other marketing companies. If you're looking for growth, you better have patience because it will take you a while to move up to the next position.
Pros
Great culture, fun people
Cons
Lack of compensation, no room for growth
Easy-going atmosphere
Creative Intern (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 23, 2017
Ivie has a large marketing footprint as they design for large companies all across America with other offices across the globe. It is a great place to learn about marketing and networking. There are multiple areas of work including creative, accounting, and communication.
Professional atmosphere with transparent management
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARFebruary 8, 2017
Ivie provided me with several unique and challenging initiatives that I was able to excel in. I gained valuable experience into the complicated world of Big Box retailing.
Pros
Lunch & Learns, Snack Shop, Friday team breakfast, Offsite Team building
Great co-workers and positive work environment.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJanuary 21, 2017
Working customer service over the phone can be stressful at times, but the great staff at Ivie made it a more relaxing and fun job.Everyone was always willing to lend a hand when needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ivie & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight