iVox Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor Leadership
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMay 17, 2018
The phone agents were great people and deserve better.

The management is extremely poor. They only value agents getting a sale. They do not coach or develop the agents to provide a full rounded quality customer experience. Just looking to hit a sale and get paid. Supervisors stalk the agents to make a sale on every call.

The manager has lack of communication and coaching skills. Appears to just follow the leader who just wants to hit sales.

Unfortunately a toxic environment. It could be great with the right leadership.
Pros
Great agents and trainers
Never Again...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMay 3, 2018
I originally thought that iVox would be a pretty good place to work at; the benefits are ok, plus I would be getting paid. But as I was working there; I noticed that the company actually DOESN'T care about their employees. Matter in fact, they literally try to come up with an excuse to fire you. Therefore that I will NEVER work at iVox, or ANY CALL CENTER AGAIN!!`
Pros
Benefits (401k, Insurance, and Income Taxes
Cons
Short Breaks, and Lunches (30 mins), and Sub-Par Management.
May 24, 2018

Sad to see you feel compelled to say negative things online. If we chose this route to speak about our agents it would not be ethical or acceptable.

Yes, we have a pay structure which includes the agents KPI's, as well their sold items for call center agents. When hired all agents are told how the pay structure works and you signed an acceptance. Even if an agent sells an item, their performance metrics such as attendance, handle-time, C-Sat, tone, etc, directly impact their bonus/commissions. We have seen that when these KPI's are not tied to the sales agents stop coming to work or were not performing because they met their quota.

All call center agents are allowed :30 min meal break for 8 hours worked (lunch or dinner). This is a common practice in all call centers. As for our management, we often promote from within. Occasionally new managers who are inexperienced may have issues with agents. There is no perfect employer out there, and there is always room for growth and improvement, but that is why we have an HR Department and Senior Operations to support our employees.

Thank you for your feedback we will try to do better. Hopefully you find a perfect employer who offers you a longer lunch, the compensation your need and perfect management.

Great Place to Grow your Career....
Agent Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 23, 2018
We are a unique and quality oriented BPO (Business Partner Organization) specializing in a unique customer market. Our company is growing and we are focused on developing our employees by providing them with training opportunities, performance reviews and coaching with supervisors.

Our company is a family owned private business that emphasizes work life balance. The contact center rewards hard work with commissions, bonuses and daily give-away. This a great place to start a career or grow your career.
Pros
Fast Paced, dynamic, technology oriented and energetic
Cons
If you like slow paced quiet and laid back environment this may not be for you
Fun place to work
Digital Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLMarch 15, 2018
Very fun and innovative place to work, Very hard working people and sales oriented which I like. I worked the night shift and loved it because we were not for ed out at 10 pm (some people stayed until midnight. The hardest part of the job was one call after another but I did get breaks sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job was I got to learn all about the digital deals, i.e., Comcast, AT&T, Verizon, Direct TV, Dish, Charter, Brighthouse, etc. There was also a lot of sales support from people who had a lot of knowledge to offer.
Pros
Free lunches, freebies in general
Cons
Could not get your paycheck sometimes
Awful workplace
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Port St. Lucie flFebruary 28, 2018
Does give employees their commission money on time or at all. Poor reasoning for firing. Poor management, non career opportunities. Poor company in all.
April 22, 2018

Sorry to read your comments. If are owed money by iVox you are encouraged to contact the HR and payroll office. iVox pays employees on a bi-weekly basis and commission (bonuses) are paid twice a month. We have not had any situations in which we have not paid employees who are legitimately owed monies. If you were owed something you should have asked why you were not paid. If you resigned or were fired you do not get the commission (bonus). We have paid out PTO earned for many employees who left for one reason or another. If you did not get your compensation it may well be because you were NCNS or did not work. Please call HR to learn why you did not get your compensation. No vent online.

Very friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port St. Lucie, FLFebruary 8, 2018
My team eventually felt like a family. the management might have been unorganized but those were some of the best managers i've worked with. They are very respectful and kind.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
healthcare, short breaks
April 22, 2018

In view of your comments, we do try to offer a variety of schedules to meet the agents and the organizational needs. As for benefits, we offer 4 types of Healthcare coverages with a competitive national company with a range of options to be suitable for various family needs. We also offer a competitive dental and vision insurance coverage. If there are benefits you would like iVox to offer please contact your HR office to discuss what we can do to meet you needs. In call centers, breaks are allowed for about 10-15 minutes every 2 hours and a 30 minutes meal break after 4 hours. If you are uncomfortable with this or need reasonable accommodations please contact your HR office to discuss how we may be able to accommodate your needs and the companies requirements. Thank you for sharing. We look forward to hearing from you.

Structured environment with minimal room for advancement.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLJanuary 26, 2018
Initially seemed exciting and different, but over time the work environment tended to deteriorate as Company was purchased by another phone conglomerate that did the same daily activities that
i Vox did. Once that occurred, the management style as well as the overall general management seemed to deteriorate as well...
The most enjoyable part of the job was a promotion and learning new skills to go along with that promotion.
Pros
Occasional parties to celebrate something memorable for the Company.
Cons
Absolutely no benefits and it was made quite clear there would never be any.
Okay for a side job....not your main job!
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986January 23, 2018
Better for the younger generation. Is a job not a career....or possible career. Good place to work if you are looking for a side hustle. You can earn commission but you won't get it.
Revolving door
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 20, 2018
This place Literally hires people off the street management is a joke pay is a joke no one there makes $20 an hour. This job is only a good job if you’re only looking to pass the time and save money other than that don’t look for this to be a career because it is a waste of time HR does not care about their employees
Pros
You get a paycheck
Cons
They will work you like a slave
Good place for advancement
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLNovember 16, 2017
Start up company with room for growth, giving me the opportunity to be promoted within the company. I was promoted to the quality assurance position within 6 months of starting my employment with the company
High energy workplace and Competitive Atmosphere.
Sales Representative and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLNovember 2, 2017
A typical work day at IVox Solutions is all about taking calls. Most of the time the calls are back to back. I learned a bit about how sales work and that anyone can do it, regardless of experience in the field. The management is fair there. The culture is much like a school environment. The hardest part of the job is maintaining the numbers or percentages the company wants you to reach in sales daily. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new and interesting people. Whether it be on the phone or face to face, you will meet new people and there will be some interesting ones to say the least.
Pros
You are able to win prizes based on sales, such as TVs, Game Systems or even cash.
Cons
It is mentally draining at times to keep up a good call flow after several calls a day.
competitive but they can never seem to get there bonus structure right
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLNovember 1, 2017
they make promises they cant keep from owing money to working towards incentives and making sales they can never seem to get things right on there end but want mass production and for workers to do as there told
i reccommend if you are seriously despreate
Duke Energy Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLOctober 24, 2017
This was one of the worst companies I've ever worked for. High turnover rate with good reason. I would never want to work there again. The supervisors don't do any work but want to micromanage only when its convenient for them. Our paychecks would get "bounced" by company. Horrible
Pros
i liked my coworkers
Cons
everything else
So Far So Good
sales agent (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 20, 2017
No surprises, you sell you make money!! Daily cash giveaways, and other prizes like TV's..... I even won a laptop. They are still growing so now is a good time to jump onboard.
Pros
free lunches, power hours
Cons
Mondays are long
It's ever changing
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 20, 2017
Overall I liked my job at ivox. However, the chance for advancement seems to have dwindled and they have been taking their time to pay me my commissions on multiple occasions. They owe me over $200 for money taken out of my check for health benefits that have not been paid. My Aflac coverage and guardian coverages have been canceled and I still haven't been properly compensated. I've been inquiring for 3 months. It had spurred me to look for other job opportunities.
Cons
Constantly changing the structure for Commissions. Benefits department never available to contact.
Good "starter" company to obtain management experience
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 15, 2017
The best part of this job was taking care of and watching out for the needs of the employees. A typical day: constantly updated client and operations on status of recruiting efforts; conducted verification of employment; interviewed; tested applicants; completed onboarding process for new hires; signed off on terminations; compiled all documentation to support terminations and tediously scanned to payroll company; counselled/employee relations; created and maintained manual and electronic files, any many, many others! Working for this company was definitely a learning experience. This is a good company to start out with and work your way up to management. However, I would not recommend it as a place to stay for the long haul. I am confident I will be able to take what I've learned expound on it further.
Pros
Management and HR experience, supervisors help agents as much as possible to retain them
Cons
Difficult to boost morale, processes not streamlined due to work-arounds, organizational structure needs improvement
Not much help or job security
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 12, 2017
The upper managment never spoke with the agents, we were always sent on a wild goose chase when it came to anything with pay or insurance. Just didnt feel welolcming
Fun
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMay 17, 2017
IVos was an ok work environment.., few things could have been better such as better communication skills between staffs .., and actually caring for your work staff
Call center job, show up to work you wont get fired.
Call center sales representative (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLApril 27, 2017
Call center job, not too much fun and pay was poor. The job was definitely easy so the pay was worth it. Just show up to work and do you're job the pay a bonus for everyone who shows up for a whole month straight. Not a terrible place to work.
Supervsior
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 13, 2017
• Lead and coach a team of 15 employees emphasizing a team environment and superior work morals
• Monitor and promote attendance of team members
• Communication with clients and superiors to ensure goals are met and exceeded

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iVox Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9