iVueit

iVueit Employee Reviews

Less of a job, more of a hobby
You are getting paid to take pictures. Most of the time its very easy and payout is very quick. They range anywhere from $7 - $20 for snow removal pictures. The only problem is; there is barely any work. You also have to be ready when they pop up because you have no way of knowing before the day what will be available. If I have a free day, I may do a Vue or two on my way to do something else but that's about it. I may have made $230-250 over the course of 3 months.
Photographer
I love the quickness of approval of submissions. Sporadic work but compensation is fair considering the level of experience needed. I have a photographer background so I can get the work done easily.
A good part-time job
You receive contract work thru the iVueit APP. The work is property audits which involves taking photos of the landscape & buildings, and answering several questions about the audit. If needed, you can also send additional information to iVueit thru the APP or email. There is travel involved and you have time frames to complete the audits. This is contract work so you get paid per audit, and the amount varies per audit. It takes 24 hours for each audit to get approved, and 72 hours to get paid on a normal basis. The monies go into your iVueit Wallet and from there you can transfer to PayPal. You are able to see all your audits completed thru the APP. The App uses GPS mapping to locate the properties. I have been with the company for 4 months now. You must have a smart phone, reliable transportation (no gas allowance), have the ability to follow basic tasks well, and be able to take and upload photos.
Pros
Easy work and a great, fun job!
Just something to do for random cash
If your looking for a steady income then this is not the job for you. I've been signed up to the app for about 5mo and I've only done 2 jobs thus far. Most jobs only pay $7-$9.
Pros
They payout within a day of completing a job.
Cons
Very few jobs available
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at iVueit. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5