I'd get more input from staff and faculty before making huge changes
Work/life balance, equal, fair, cost of living pay, and attempt to squash the inflated egos, office politics, administrative incompetence, and any other dynamic that is not conducive to innovation and productivity. In addition, from top to bottom, cross-training! Administration needs to know HOW to do every position, or at least critical positions, and WILLING to “jump in the trenches” and actually help and to have a true appreciation of ”their” employees job duties.
Better communication with their adjuncts. Promoting from within. Allow more hours and better pay.
I would make the fort wayne campus all at one location. 5 different sites makes it very hard for students to build a "home" on campus.
I would do my best to make the employees happier so in tune, students would be happier. There was a disconnect between employers and upper management (the upper echelon).
Develop programs for long term employment.
Try Having a meeting every month to review progress of the workplace.
More respect and money for the professors.
- If you were to leave Ivy Tech Community College, what would be the reason?12 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ivy Tech Community College? What are the …11 people answered
- How are the working hours at Ivy Tech Community College?10 people answered
- What benefits does Ivy Tech Community College offer?10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Ivy Tech Community College?9 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Ivy Tech Community College?9 people answered
- What would you suggest Ivy Tech Community College management do to prevent others from leaving?8 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Ivy Tech Community College?7 people answered
- What are the requirements to tutor at ivy tech? (As a student) I'm wanting to be an English tutor or…7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Ivy Tech Community College?6 people answered