IXL Learning Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Great office environment, interesting product
Art Coordinator - Social Studies (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 21, 2018
IXL provides employees with every benefit possible to be productive team members. There is a strong emphasis placed on building strong relationships with your team-members and employee happiness. I was impressed with the focus on keeping lines of communication between management and staff very open. It showed that internal communication was a priority for the company. Their overall workforce is very young, with many new hires directly out of school.
Pros
great benefits, strong focus on internal team communication
Hire/fire culture
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMay 10, 2018
IXL does not have a solid business plan - I was moving to NC from out of state and they hired me in the beginning of the month. Five days before my start date, they decided to take away my job offer due to a sudden "change in business plans," and I was told by email. Make sure to get everything in writing and be SURE they actually need to hire someone before putting in your two weeks or moving to a new area.
Cons
Unprofessional HR
Fun, collaborative, creative work at the intersection of education and tech.
Content Editor (freelance) (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMarch 5, 2018
IXL Learning is a technology company in the first place, and has established very good standards for coding conventions, engineering principles, internal tools, etc. You definitely get the chance to grow yourself to become a better engineer.
In addition, you'll have smart and friendly coworkers, good work life balance, great product, and challenging projects to work on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IXL Learning. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight