J-W Energy Company Employee Reviews

good place
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXSeptember 7, 2017
friendly atmosphere, fast pace work environment. good people to work with. good pay, good benefits. management is nice and helpful. decent training and help when you need it.
Very innovative
Director of Software Development (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 2, 2017
Great place to work. Very innovative and hands-on to the latest technologies. Flexible hours and cooperative team work.
Pros
Latest technology
Cons
Career growth
ok
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYMay 30, 2016
this job was and ok, job. paid wasn't much. didn't mind welding on skids and building things. only left for a better job with more money and better benefits.
normal workday
Skid Welder (Former Employee) –  Kilgore, TXFebruary 1, 2016
go to work ask supervisor what needs to be done welded or fitted up find work order an prints weld or fit depending on what ur assigned an try to finish it before work order timeline
Job that's close to home.
Plant Operator 3/Pipeline Tech (Current Employee) –  Justin, TXDecember 26, 2015
Home most evenings with the family, company truck provided, good benefit package and pay scale, job provides plant operating and pipeline technician experience.
Mid-market oil and gas company
Risk Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 2, 2015
Great people and important work for the country. Long hours and exciting work. I took the company from a highly exposed to losses, to protected by a higher tower of coverage on better policy forms. The trust of management to lead the company into a compliance system for contractors, gaining the understanding of the risks to the enterprise so lead the company to a sustainable risk profile.
Pros
Perks for employees
Cons
Hurt by the slide in energy prices has caused lay offs.
Supportive and flexible
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 13, 2015
Working for J-W Energy Company was a blessing. They were there for me when I decided to start my nursing career. Without their support I wouldn't have become a nurse so easily. My manager was flexible, supportive, and committed to me. This made it easy to enjoy my job.
Productive company with a few perks
Division Order Analyst (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 9, 2012
It's a family company & they had different views. No blue jeans on Friday's only a colored jean. About a year ago we had a casual dress code which was a lot better to do the weather in TX. The Land department was a good group to work with - we were a Team playing group
Pros
hours were great
Cons
no blue jeans could be worn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J-W Energy Company. Our community is ready to answer.

J-W Energy Company Reviews by Location