J C Swain Enterprise

United States12 reviews

J C Swain Enterprise insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Not the worst place I've worked at.

For the most part, it is a fine job. You just have to call a bunch of people and try to set their appointments. Most of them won't pick up, and a lot of them will just hang up on you when you call them. The management says to just keep calling as that will increase the chance of someone letting you schedule an appointment, which is true. But the appointments themselves don't matter. All that matters to the company is if the people show up, which you yourself have very little control over. You could make fifteen appointments in a week and have none of them show up, and that's on you as you get paid either by commission or per hour. Overall however, it is an accepting place to work at with people of various backgrounds and ideals coming together and forming bonds. If you apply you are very likely to get a response, which is more than I can say about many companies. Aside from the grievances that I had at times, it wasn't that bad of a place to work, with many people who I was able to become friends with alongside several nice managers who were understanding about most things. All things considered, it wasn't that bad of a time that I spent there, I've had significantly worse experiences at other jobs, so the worst I saw there wasn't much more than a bump on the road.

Do not work here

If you are looking for a job here- do not go here! They're horrible. Management sucks, benefits are little to none. What’s the point of even working here? This place is a zoo.

Schedule continually changing

Changing schedule continually, a difficult place to earn money. There are wonderful [people their and they give people a chance which is wonderful. They continually changed the schedule though and it was very difficult. A learned that telemarketing is extremely difficult, having been in sales all my life it is much easier to sell face to face as you can see someones body language. You book the appointment here and hope that they will attend the appointment that they agreed to go to.

Avoid at all costs

Nothing good happens at JCS. It's not worth it...every single week a handful of unlucky people have their payroll checks bounce. It's commonplace now.

Terrible place to work

Worst place I have ever worked at. These people do not value their people. There is no accountability from the top down. Terrible and embarrassing reputation... Nothing worse than working at jcs

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Great place to start a career

Enjoyed the crew and the hours flexible enough for my family. Good group of people we worked and had a nice company culture that enable me to feel important working there.

Most Horrible experience Possible

This company was by far the worst out of all the jobs I worked. People screamed at you on the phone. People yell in the office. There was dark stuff going on behind the shadows

Pros

Money

Cons

Yelling, Docked Pay

interesting...

jcs is a very weird place to work at. if you are applying i suggest you just sit and dial. the work load is small and light. it is a very small office and with that said there is a lot of work drama; stay away from that and jcs is perfect for you.

Pros

easy work

Cons

short breaks, health care, non flexible, pay rate

Fun workplace with alot of friendly competition

J.C. Swain Enterprise was a really fun work environment and was a awesome learning experience I got to talk to hundreds a people a day and it was a great communications experience I enjoyed my time at J.C and would recommend anyone of my friends who needs a job to apply there.

Pros

Communication experience friendly competition

Cons

The job itself does get stressful and repetitive and alot of people can be rude/angry

Its alright.

Its a great place for people to get back into the work force. It is also a great place for people who are motivated to make money. You can basically control your salary as it is a commission based job.

Pros

decent hours, helpful management

Cons

not many options for advancement, sedentary job

Perfect hours for a mother or someone needing a secondary Income.

It's a pretty good job. The hours are great the pay can be amazing if you put your all into it. It's not a job for someone that likes to keep busy. It's all desk work which isn't for everyone.

Pros

The hours are great

Cons

Not enough to do to keep stimulated

Fun resort marketing company

High energy with a fun team atmosphere. Marketing a wide variety of resorts with an endless supply of leads. Compensation is equal to ones motivation.

Pros

fun team atmosphere

Cons

limited benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J C Swain Enterprise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4