J and J Holmes Employee Review

View all J and J Holmes reviews

Amazing Clients, pay and hours suck!
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 26, 2018
Clients are amazing! Sadly they pay 10.55 an hour and I have 7+ years of experience. They tell you part time hours in job offer, then schedule you full time.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Pay and hours

Other J and J Holmes Employee Reviews

Good workplace with opportunity to grow
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 14, 2019
J and J Holmes is a great company to work for, they offer a lot of training and advancements in the company for those who are willing to work hard and stick with the company. The hardest part of the job is working at different houses and with more complicated clients. You are assigned a home to work in, and I enjoyed getting to know my own clients.
Enjoyable work enviroment
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNOctober 15, 2018
I loved working for this company when I was employed there. I had to put in my notice because of pay and distance and it wasn't worth the drive for me. But I loved the people I worked with and for they were all amazing. I would go back in a heart beat if they pay was just a bit higher and it paid for me to travel. This company was so good to me and so was my supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J and J Holmes. Our community is ready to answer.