J and J Holmes Employee Review

View all J and J Holmes reviews

Rewarding and Enjoyable
Assistant House Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sartell, MNJune 6, 2017
My time working at J and J has redefined who I am. I have a new view on the world. I am so thankful for the opportunity that this job has provided me.
Pros
Free meals, amazing experiences, and rewarding.

Other J and J Holmes Employee Reviews

Good workplace with opportunity to grow
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 14, 2019
J and J Holmes is a great company to work for, they offer a lot of training and advancements in the company for those who are willing to work hard and stick with the company. The hardest part of the job is working at different houses and with more complicated clients. You are assigned a home to work in, and I enjoyed getting to know my own clients.
Enjoyable work enviroment
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNOctober 15, 2018
I loved working for this company when I was employed there. I had to put in my notice because of pay and distance and it wasn't worth the drive for me. But I loved the people I worked with and for they were all amazing. I would go back in a heart beat if they pay was just a bit higher and it paid for me to travel. This company was so good to me and so was my supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J and J Holmes. Our community is ready to answer.