J and J Holmes Employee Review

View all J and J Holmes reviews

The company is a very fun place to work. With so many different sites, you are afforded an opportunity to work relatively within the time you like.
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 21, 2018
The most enjoyable part of working at J&J is the clients you get to interact with. They make your day. Sometimes you arrive at work with all your issues and leave feeling very good about the day because you get to interact with these wonderful people. Don’t mistake me, some days are challenging but most of the time, it’s a pretty chilled environment.
Pros
Free meals, enjoy activities with clients, help improve clients daily living.
Cons
Lack of advancement, relatively low pay

Other J and J Holmes Employee Reviews

Good workplace with opportunity to grow
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 14, 2019
J and J Holmes is a great company to work for, they offer a lot of training and advancements in the company for those who are willing to work hard and stick with the company. The hardest part of the job is working at different houses and with more complicated clients. You are assigned a home to work in, and I enjoyed getting to know my own clients.
Enjoyable work enviroment
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNOctober 15, 2018
I loved working for this company when I was employed there. I had to put in my notice because of pay and distance and it wasn't worth the drive for me. But I loved the people I worked with and for they were all amazing. I would go back in a heart beat if they pay was just a bit higher and it paid for me to travel. This company was so good to me and so was my supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J and J Holmes. Our community is ready to answer.