J and J Holmes Employee Review

View all J and J Holmes reviews

Horrible Managment
Direct Care Staff (Current Employee) –  Sartell, MNApril 9, 2018
This job asks so much out of you and give you nothing in return. The company had to down size due to state funds and it has affected the staff in a great way. It takes away pay raises and appreciation gifts. The company doesn't acknowledge the employers when they have so much on their plate.
Pros
free meals, outings
Cons
horrible managment

Other J and J Holmes Employee Reviews

Good workplace with opportunity to grow
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 14, 2019
J and J Holmes is a great company to work for, they offer a lot of training and advancements in the company for those who are willing to work hard and stick with the company. The hardest part of the job is working at different houses and with more complicated clients. You are assigned a home to work in, and I enjoyed getting to know my own clients.
Enjoyable work enviroment
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNOctober 15, 2018
I loved working for this company when I was employed there. I had to put in my notice because of pay and distance and it wasn't worth the drive for me. But I loved the people I worked with and for they were all amazing. I would go back in a heart beat if they pay was just a bit higher and it paid for me to travel. This company was so good to me and so was my supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J and J Holmes. Our community is ready to answer.