J.B. Hunt logo
J.B. Hunt
Happiness rating is 62 out of 100Average

J.B. Hunt Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,587 reviews

Installing is good but delivering 500pd refrigerator is not.

This company is an great place to work. The pay was not. The type of work was very demanding and it take a toll on your physical body. I wouldn't go back and work for this company.

Pros

Learning something new

Cons

no good helpers

Official response from J.B. Hunt

February 6, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback - we take all comments into consideration.

Modern Day Plantation

The company can be so much more but will never be more because of poor management and upper management. The Sterling location is the worst location to work from avoid at all cost.

Pros

Weekly paycheck

Cons

No opportunity for growth and typical racist fortune 500 company

Don't Waste Your Time

Worst company I have ever worked for hands down............ Place is run by a drunk and a bunch of immature college graduates who graduated with below average grades.

Pros

none..... there really are no pros to this sorry excuse of a job

Cons

So many to list but for starters the comapny is racist period, low wages, paid by what you install and the person who does the routes determines if you will make money.

Productive workplace

In the mornings the truck is loaded with merchandise from the warehouse. We leave the warehouse to deliver and/or install merchandise to customers house or office. when we finish we head back to the ware house to clock out.

Productive and Fun Enviorment

Excellent Company to work for they are very organized and they feed there employees on a daily basis lunch, breakfeast, and dinner beaause they have alot of shifts.

fun work place

This job was a very good job i would load and unload trucks with whirlpool stoves and microwaves into apartments and houses.The hardest part of the job is going up and down steps.

Pros

co workers

Cons

hours

Was taught how to install items

Typical day includes loading trucks with heavy duty stoves, microwaves, dish washers and/dryers and prepare them for installation. I, not only increased my driving skills, but I learned how to install. My co-workers were very helpful and together we carried items anywhere from 200 to 500 Ibs. Sometimes, I would deal with difficult customers which could be hard at times. Installing items is what I enjoyed most about the job.

This job is not for everyone, you must pay attention to detail.

Up front I would like to say I enjoy the people I work with. I am looking for local employment. My reason for leaving is; because my commute to work consist an hour to an hour and a half depending on traffic. I process and grade all products that come into our ware house; these products could be processed as redelivery or return to vender or processed for second channel sales. All items that come into or exit our warehouse must be entered or removed from our electronic inventory system.

Pros

Management work well with employees

Cons

fast pased if you can't handel this envirememt it will not be a place to work

Jobs at J.B. Hunt