J.B. Hunt
Happiness rating is 61 out of 100

J.B. Hunt

J.B. Hunt Truck Driver Class A CDL Review

good for regional but bad for OTR

I like Jb hunt cause I don't often worries about parking they have too many location. My disappointment was my paycheck usually I haven't received the correct amount Everytime I had to call to fix it. For this reason I left the company. And my advice for anyone who want to work for jbhunt record your milage and make sure you received the correct amount otherwise you will lose a lot of money.

Pros

It's great for regional drivers and too many location that makes it easier to find parking

Cons

Making the same mistake on paycheck

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

I love this company. I actually quit a job with USPS to come back to JB Hunt because of how much I love them as a company. Only real complaint I have on the local intermodal account is just the instability. I prefer to be on a dedicated route soni know ot at least have an general idea what my pay is going to be. With local intermodal it's really just a day to day depending on how freight looks and if the trains are on time. Could make as much as 300 a day or could be days that's they have no freight and just have you shuttling empties. But overall as a whole, the company cares about their drivers and does their best to take care of you.
Same role

Straight forward

I work on a dedicated account 5 days on 2 days off. Good place to work. After being an owner operator for most of my 19 years trucking it’s nice to just have a job. No truck headaches.

Pros

Good pay. Paid time off.

Cons

Wish I had joined earlier in my trucking career. I kind of burned out on trucking.
Same location

What is the best part of working at J.B. Hunt?Pto and befits What is the most stressful part about working at JB Hunt Transport Services?ManagementWhat is the work environment and culture like at J.B. Hunt?All over place What is a typical day like for you at J.B. Hunt?A day halfe of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J.B. Hunt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare J.B. Hunt with

• J.B. Hunt
  • good for regional but bad for OTR