JP Sports Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
Great for sports enthusiastic
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLNovember 6, 2017
A day at work for me would consist of about a six-hour shift. Filled with organizing product, stocking the shelves, talking to customers, and taking inventory. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the outdated computer system.
Balanced work place with plenty to do to keep the day productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 14, 2017
Workplace activity moved at a balanced pace throughout the day. plenty of time was given to learn necessary job requirements and provide customers with necessary assistance. the only difficult part of the job was learning names and locations of all the sports teams dress wear and memorabilia due to the variety of merchandise the store owned, they were serious about what their store could do for sports fans
Pros
long lunches, fair rest periods, employee chemistry
Cons
eh
First Job
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJuly 19, 2017
Working at JP's was my first job, I loved working there. I started when I was 18 and worked until I was 20. I enjoyed being there as I learned a lot and had many great experiences with the company. Learned a lot about working hard and improving upon myself and how to be more professional.

It helped me build the strong work ethic that I have today, and allowed me to grow both personally and professionally.
Productive and enjoyable to come to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 17, 2014
Come to Work 10 minutes early. Get on lanyard and walkie. Start on sales floor. Assist Customers. Customers always come first. Have fun, talk to your co-workers and learn more about them. Put up shipment. Do a Last-List three times a day. Do a Re-Order list. Cash out customers when they are ready. Try to pull other items from other stores to get repeat customers. Help them in anyway possible.
Pros
Dress Casual.
Cons
No Healthcare, vacation time.
Great place to work awesome owners, everyone contributes, easy to go to work.
Customer Serivice, Sales (Current Employee) –  Minong, WIOctober 28, 2013
I loved working for JP Sports i still will work there on weekends to help them out. I learned a lot of different things how to open and close a till and store by myself, how to price products, put docks and lifts together, build n repair deer stands out of the box for displays, and I also learned how to talk down situations with costumers in many different situations. The most enjoyable part of this job was working with the family that ran the store and learning about all the different products for hunting, fishing, and camping gear.
Pros
Good discounts on merchandise and fun to work with costumers everyday.
Cons
No consitant lunch