JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 17,841 reviews matching the search See all 20,218 reviews
Customer Service
Financial Advisor Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJuly 22, 2018
I really enjoyed working for JP Morgan Chase Bank. I worked in the credit card center for my entire career, and would recommend Chase to anyone, The salary is decent and the earned time off is pretty good.
mngmnt
Branch Manager, Vice President (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 22, 2018
Unless you are on the DM's "favorites" list, you are overworked, underappreciated/recognized, micromanaged and receive no support when you actually need it. The "favorites" do not meet goals, leave branch unattended and have employee complaints but if you are a favorite, you're safe.
Pros
pay, benefits, incentives
Cons
no upper mngmnt support
Branch was a family-environment, fast-paced with advancement opportunities
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 22, 2018
Transitioned to Chase during the WaMu buy-out. The changes were significant and the sales goals were too intense given the over-saturated branch market. The environment may have changed since I left.
Pros
Advancement opportunities available
Cons
Sales goals were too intense and not aligned with customer needs
Poor compensation
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJuly 22, 2018
Dress code is relaxed compared to some places. Chase does not pay well for anyone with long term experience, and all bonuses and incentives were taken away, making the pay even worse.
Work Climate
VP (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 22, 2018
The company offers great benefits and provides opportunities an adequate work-life balance, positive work environment and advancement. The extent to which one benefits from and/or enjoys the work-life balance, positive work environment, is largely dependent upon the views of the group lead - i.e. s/he may prioritize ‘meeting numbers’ to the exclusion of other KPIs one may not have the work-life balance. However, when group lead finds a balance it can be a wonderful place to work.
fast paced inbound/outbound call center
Loss Mitigation Solicitor (Former Employee) –  Albion, NYJuly 21, 2018
worked dialing system --handled inbound/outbound calls in delinquent mortgage department -review loss mitigation options with borrowers to try and resolve delinquency
I have enjoyed working at chase.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 21, 2018
I have enjoyed working at chase. in my time here i have been able to learn alot from not just my peers but the people working on my team. in adddition the company has been a great place to work.
good team
Prefund Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TexasJuly 20, 2018
Knowledge of real estate and mortgage documents. Able to bring organization to and maintain the records and files for any department in an organization. Complete all projects in a timely and efficient manner.
Very Stressful and no support from upper mgmt
Division Leader (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 20, 2018
.Managing ten (10) plus Team Managers and assist in operational oversight for customer service business function that consists of 100 + team members. Coach, counsel and develop direct and indirect employees. Have extensive knowledge of audits, risk, and operational management concepts to ensure all employees understand and deliver a positive impact of policy and procedural changes. Responsible for identifying and conveying potential problem areas, resolving complex issues, coordinating and overseeing projects and its accountability for budget management, ensuring all assigned areas are adequately staffed and all personnel are appropriately trained and developed
Pros
working from home, the staff, peers
Cons
Poor Upper Mgmt and consistentant system breakdowns
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 20, 2018
Great hours but there was no room for advancement unless the leadership team liked you. The pay was great, training was exspectional. It was an overall great experience and working environment.
Pros
Lunch area, walking trail, childcare, pay
Cons
Advancement was based on favoritism
I learned a lot, but...
Quality Research Analyst / Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 20, 2018
when you are working for a large corporation, we as employees forget that they are just that... A Large Corporation! They have a mission statement that may not fit with your beliefs exactly, but take your time there as a learning experience to move you into your chosen career path. I learned a lot my time there, but I would change the feeling of the "your job is on the line" mentality instilled by mid-level management.
benefits
Cons
Supervisors instilling fear factor into teams
Chase Bank
Assistant Branch Manager- Sales (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2018
In the ten years I worked for Chase Bank, the business changed drastically. It's a high traffic transactional business, you have to be on all the time. It's a Bank and you helping customers with their futures.
I loved the employees
Teller, Face (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2018
The supervisor was horrible but the branch manager was awesome. I didnt mind working there, it was a fast based and wouldnt mind working there again with the exception of the supervisor
Client Service Lead – Process Adherence Monitoring (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILJuly 19, 2018
JPMorgan Chase is one of the best places I've worked. I'd love to return. There are many opportunities, they are very well organized, they care about their employees, etc.
Fun and productive workplace.
Inbound Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 19, 2018
Aside from the layoff, JPMorgan Chase was a fantastic place to work, and I was part of a fantastic team. We worked hard and we helped each other succeed.
Learning and growing time at JP Morgan Chase
Merchant Dispute Advisor (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJuly 19, 2018
Great place to work for young at heart folks. Fast pace culture but very rewarding. Merchant dispute department was great job with customer service element. Gave one a sense of empowerment to help customers resolve difficult issues.
Pros
Fast pace
Cons
Other departments who did not mind their business
Quality Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 19, 2018
Great place to work and grow. Company promotes from within and give their employees an opportunity to learn by doing on the job. Management is great and the environment was quiet and laid back but professional. It really enjoyed working here.
Awesome
Chase Private Client Banker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2018
Great place to work. Opportunity for career advancement. Ability to transition or transfer to other roles. Good family life valance. Definitely recommend.
Pros
All pros
Cons
You can get addicted to the job
Great place to work for
Teller (Current Employee) –  Hempstead, NYJuly 19, 2018
Great place to work for. Great benefits and good pay. I have been working for Chase for more than a year now and it is a good experience. Chase has good opportunity to grow in the company and helps you out a lot and achieving your goals
Good at corporate, bad in branches, lack of job security.
Branch Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 19, 2018
The corporate culture is fantastic and I enjoyed spending time there. It's feels similar to what I've seen of Google on TV, and the people are very nice. Unfortunately, the branches did not have the same feel for me. I felt management was poor in the area where I worked, and branch staff appeared to live in fear of being fired. Even while being trained, I was told repeatedly that they weren't just supposed to teach me my job, but how to avoid getting fired. I should have listened to my friend, who is a former Chase employee and warned me to stay away. If you can work in the corporate office, not a bad gig. But I would avoid the branches.
Pros
pays better than most banks
Cons
management, no job security, high stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

57.2K

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight