JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 18,785 reviews matching the search See all 21,246 reviews
A great ...
Licensed Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXNovember 13, 2018
A great place to get a jump start on a career in financial sale industry.
Be prepared to meet a lot of sales goals and be very customer driven and focused at the same time,

This a great gateway career to the financial industry though.
Great environment
Teller/Lead Teller/Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CANovember 12, 2018
Chase is a great place to work. When you work hard, they notice and reward you. There is great opportunity for advancement. If you're employed there, there is no reason to ever leave.
Productive environment with great benefits
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 12, 2018
Great benefits & many opportunities for growth! Chase has many offices outside of your regular branch. Growth can be a ladder or lateral move. Overall a great bank to work for.
Team effort
Lead Advisor - Call Center (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 12, 2018
Receiving Inbound and outbound calls was my daily task. Calls that interact with Chase credit card customers in financial difficulties. My job was to find a temporary relief payment plan for the customer.

I learned the legal guidelines of extended credit lines.

The work place consist of team collaboration. Fun enjoyable and award recognition.

The most difficult roll of this job was not having a solution for every customer with a financial need.
Pros
Recognition for performance
Cons
short breaks
Great benefits
Sr. Home Lending Advisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 12, 2018
Very strong player in the financial service industry. You always know what the expectations are and are asked to consistently perform at a high level.
Analyzed spending patterns of corporate card users
Fraud Prevention Analyst (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 12, 2018
Analyzed spending patterns of corporate card users.
learned how to track fraud. through spending patterns.
hardest part was identifying fraudulent transactions.
Getting an arrest on a stolen or compromised purchasing credit card.
Pros
getting an arrest
Cons
management
Na
Client Service Senior Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2018
Nothing very specific to say. In general, career mobility is a challenge; processes and implementations are very slow because of too many and unnecessary layers or steps.
N/a
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 11, 2018
N/a....its a great place to be if you are ready for a change. I love my old dept & team. As well as I lik3 the way you are in Courage to advance yourself & how you are able to shadow in different areas before you apply.
not bad at all
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 11, 2018
too much corporate stuff but good vacation hours given to you and again I have to type 150 characters so im just typing to type right now what can you do?
It was what i expected. It was a contract job
Contract Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 11, 2018
It was a contract position I knew what I was there for and for about how long. so it was a bummer when i got the call that my contract was ending but what are you going to do.
Pros
I knew about how long I was needed.
Cons
It ended.
Great Company
Fraud Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 11, 2018
Loved my time at Chase and would love to return one day. Amazing coworkers, fantastic trainers, supportive and encouraging environment. The path for advancement was shown early and you are given all tools necessary to maintain consistent progress.
Can't say anything bad about JPM
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2018
IT is a well run firm from the top down. NOthing bad to say about it. Compensation seems to be lower than for other firms. They assign a lot to their franchise value.
Na
CD Home Lending Lead Generation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 11, 2018
The culture was very toxic. They promoted those with poor performance and ostracized myself and others for top performance. Managers gossip like they are in grade school.
Productive and fun
Fund Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXNovember 10, 2018
I learned alot working for this company. I enjoyed working for them. The work place was pleasant and most of the employees were very professional. The hardest part of the job was learning the different systems. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to bring my kids to work with me and have them at the daycare center. I was able to have lunch with them.
Pros
Flexiblity
Cons
Pay raises
If you are there under contract, your days are numbered and you will not be promoted.
Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 10, 2018
This was a mixed bag. I had the opportunity to learn new software and use it productively. My work was closely examined for the entire year I was there.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Rotten coffee.
Stress place to work
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 10, 2018
Every morning I have to run the Harold talk about where we at
Branch new rule regulation if any ,Surprise cash count to a teller
Open new account customer
recognize customer problems and solve them
make sure every customer has the best attention and NO complaint
Pros
Time free to lunch
Cons
Breaks
na
Loan Specialist II - Dealer Commercial Services (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2018
loved working for Chase, awesome co-workers and supervisors...every job position i had was a great learning experience...work atmosphere was very great and friendly
Excellent company
Senior Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 9, 2018
Very busy environment at times, but the company and management together make it worth it and fun. They take great care of their employees, always. The work is very complex and everyone is very eager to help if you are stuck on anything.
Horrible
Senior Technical Support Technician (Former Employee) –  DelawareNovember 9, 2018
They outsourced my dept to india. I learned this while i was on vacation. They called me and expected me to come in to sign the paperwork.

The work environment was horrible and management was poor. They protected each other but were incompetent.

I would never recommend anyone to work for this company.

They are work bullies.
Positive experience
Sr Correspondent Credit/Collateral Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaNovember 9, 2018
Good company to work for. Management styles depended on the department you worked in. The company always trys to promote from within and works hard to find positions for employees that have been laid off within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

57.5K
47.5K
34.4K
21.1K

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

76%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss