JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 20,669 reviews matching the search See all 23,400 reviews
Family oriented
Customer Service / Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 21, 2019
Hardest part was working half days on Saturdays. Most enjoyable was end of the month closing , Christmas party and bonus. Overall a good place to work
The most enjoyable part of the job
Lead Teller Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COAugust 21, 2019
I enjoy the day to day interaction I have with the team but also being able to work with the customers. Some customers are more difficult than others, but it’s taught me so much on how to build communication skills with customers and being able to use them in my everyday life.
Great Company
Business Analyst, Special Projects team (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 21, 2019
Over all JPMorgan was a great company to work for. I worked for this company on and off for 20 plus years. I have a greater working knowledge of mortgage banking from collections to management.
Tech Lead (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 20, 2019
Not much scope for carrier growth. Management usually breaks the promises HR give at the time of joining. They very strange bonds for Green card initiation. Salary also less compared to all competitors.
Easy-going atmosphere except during the 1st of the month month or other gov issued check times. Usually pretty slow during the morning hours.
Teller (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2019
Nice place to work. Good working hours usually somewhere between 7am-6:30pm. Usually the most busiest during the 1st of the month. Pretty slow though out the day until about 3pm then it gets moderately busy. You do repetitive work all day usually just cash withdrawals for people who don’t like using atms and also deposits for the local businesses. Good benefits great maternity leave benefits.
Pros
Hour long lunches, maternity leave benefits 4 months paid time off.
Cons
Rude customers, no security on premises
Great Company
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 20, 2019
Chase is a great company to work for. Management genuinely cares about you and your advancement. The company makes everyone from every type of background feel welcome.
Still Trying to be a startup
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 20, 2019
JP Morgan is attempting to be a start up fails. There is just too much inertia. They are working hard to improve the processes, but everything takes a long time to get done and it can be extremely frustrating finding the right person to fix an issue.
Pros
stable, safe
Cons
slow
atmosphere was relaxed, the individual is responsible for meeting goals, one will succeed if they stay focus on the task at hand. work your pipline
Loan Processor/Closer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 20, 2019
assigned pipeline with applications entered by the bank branches for home equity loans, process applications, contact customer, gather necessary information and address any issues to make the process easy for the customer. I increased my knowledge in lending, stronger customer service skills. I was extremely lucky have started with J L and then AS, finally my manager for 7 yrs AF. all my managers were extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the process of HE Lending. We enjoyed our work as a team, worked hard as a team and played as a team. The hours can be long only if the job files are not finished, time management is essential.
The only hard part of any job is what is made hard by oneself. My managers offered plenty of resources to excel in this position, which I did.

If I would be called to return to the same position, I would not hesitate.
retired 2009.
Want to go back
Tax Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2019
It was fun drinking there. The pay was good no benefits and couldn't become permanent which I felt was wrong. The people was cool and the environment.
Good team oriented environment
Operations Business Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 20, 2019
A fast-paced environment where attention is very necessary. Requires good customer service for both internal and external customers. Updated breakrooms and eateries.
A great starter job if you are looking to get into a career of finance.
Lead Teller Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Franklin Square, NYAugust 20, 2019
The customers are really paramount to the company producing well. There is a good sense of team-orientation when working within this financial institution.
Some clear pros and cons
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2019
The pay is great, work life balance is great and most people are friendly. But the red tape and lack of development freedom are huge issues. Working at Chase is more about building your network than building your technical skills, in comparison to other companies. If that sounds like a good thing to you, definitely go for it!
Large firm
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 20, 2019
Many layers of management
Challenging to stand out
Communication good from top, varies at lower levels dependent on manager
Moderately relaxed environment
Not a place for slackers!
Operation (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 20, 2019
JPM is the type of firm where you hit the ground running. It's sink or swim, noting in between. Its great place to see what you're made of. There's so much going on at all times its impossible not to get involved in projects outside of BAU (business as usual). Benefits are competitive to other big banks.
Bankruptcy Attorney Liaison (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 20, 2019
The location in legacy west is amazing. The medical insurance is pretty good. Work life balance is pretty good. The location is so nice. The buildings are clean
Escalation Agent & Job Culture
Escalations Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 20, 2019
Working as an Escalation Agent improved my personal skills with Lg Companies and Personal account holders. Allowed me to have skill set in ACH & OFAC, as well as with foreign currency wires.
Jp Morgan
Lending Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 19, 2019
J.P. Morgan & Co. is a commercial and investment banking institution founded by J. P. Morgan in 1871. The company was a predecessor of three of the largest banking institutions in the world, JPMorgan Chase & Morgan Stanley
Profits over employees every time
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 19, 2019
I worked for Chase for more than 7 years. I had extensive banking experience when I was hired and I was never adequately compensated for my knowledge or experience. Chase made a business decision to outsource our department outside of the United States. Chase cares about their bottom line more than its employees or customers. I won’t financially support Chase as a business in the future.
Challenging
Associate Banker (Former Employee) –  Old Westbury, NYAugust 19, 2019
I learned how to multitask and office etiquette. The hardest part was balancing speed with accuracy but you definitely get the help that uyou need to be successful.
Not enough people to handle the workload.
Lead Teller Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, GAAugust 19, 2019
Cons:
▪Lunch breaks ▪Time allotted and location for completion of assignments ▪Some Immediate management and upper management ▪ Work life balance ▪Amount of coworkers ▪Pay and compensation
Pros:
▪The company takes care of their customers ▪Great customer base
▪User-friendly computer formats and programs ▪Global company ▪Training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

58.4K

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

61%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss