JPMorgan Chase logo
JPMorgan Chase
Happiness rating is 65 out of 100Average

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Found 3 reviews matching the search with 11 related reviews.See all 19,067 reviews

a good place to learn

a good place to work vibrant people and a conducive environment. nice management, its a place to learn a lot of things and you sure would get better. i enjoyed working there a lot..

Pros

always jobs

Cons

long break

A good place to start a IT career

I have logged in over 4 years under Randstad Technologies as a Site Engineer. It is a good first IT job for anybody trying to get in the field and develop experience. The position deals more with hardware and cabling with light amounts of administrative work. The management are great. The workplace culture is also great. You learn a great deal about Data Center practices and procedures if your looking to expand your knowledge on the administrative side then you won't get much here. The work has a high demand for detail. It helps if you are proactive as well. The work/life balance can be poor if you are relying on this job as your main income and you have family. It does pay below the local market for the similar positions in my area. The environment is mostly relaxed.

Pros

insurance, benefits

Cons

below market wage, work stability

Diverse working enviroment

A typical day consist of generating service orders, managing contractors, and overseeing the daily operation of the datacenter. I work with a diverse group of ethnicity's', which I've found to be a great experience in my job and in life. The most difficult part of my job is to not get too comfortable with my day to day activities.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Related reviews

11 reviews close to Ashburn, VA

Associate banker

Great place to work . Just do what’s expected of you and have fun with your work. Work hours are horrible.and to move up you have to know people already in the company.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

No work life balance

loan processor / client care specialist

I got the opportunity to be selected to be apart of the Washing DC expansion. It was a great experience to assist an East Coast environment and experiencing DMV culture. JP Morgan Chase def took care of us and gave us the tools to succeed

Pros

salary and benefits

Cons

Can be stressful at times but team based to make sure you succeed

Productive and Nice Learning Place

Enjoying working at JPMC but looking for a change/challenge now after 13+ years.. JPMC provided me every opportunity to learn and grow within the company.

Pros

Great Work and Personal Life Balance

Large Mortgage Lending Organization

Over the Virginia staff of processors, closers, shippers . Respond to QC audits. Hardest part of the job answering to sales team inquiries or locating sales managers for various offices. Responding to underwriters request . Most enjoyable was the my staff. A wonderful group of professionals.

Pros

Great Benefits and on line training programs

Cons

Long hours at end of the month. Loan Recission period.

Highly Structured environment, strong training offered

Great place to work. Team environment. Dedicated employees. online training classes offered. mentoring always available and encouraged. Cross training encouraged.

The clear leader in Import/Export Software

Good product acquired by JP Morgan Chase Great list of clients including Ford and Symantec. Core group of engineers and leadership were great.

Very well put together stable employer. Great place to work

Pros

Free lunches, opportunities

Cons

short breaks and lots of work

Great Office

As I can't speak for JPMorgan Chase overall, my office was excellent with a great team environment.

Productive and fun place to work

A typical day at work would be checking my pipeline to organize my day in order to meet manager's deadlines. Managers would have short daily meetings with their staff to go over the changes and things that needed immeadiate assistance.

Pros

daily meetings helped keeping everybody on the same page about changes

Cons

opportunities for growth are limited

Challenging and fun working atmosphere.

A typical day at work at Chase is never the same. Although the goals remain the same but everyday can introduce a new challenge and figure new ways to streamline the processing of mortgage loans. What was introduced to me here were new ways of managing and efficiently helping upper management run the closing department to ensure closing of loans. The most enjoyable part is the coworkers around me make the day brighter and fun to work with on a daily basis.

Pros

stability

Cons

compensation

overall high customer service and fast work pace

* customer service* co-worker interaction* organization

Pros

great location

Cons

short lunch, work most all holidays and never close due to weather

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.9K

InHerSight Score
3.3Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
3.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight