JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 18,390 reviews matching the search See all 20,816 reviews
Massive corporation
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DESeptember 21, 2018
A typical day at work requires honed time management skills and finesse to balance meetings, meeting planning, project research, learning new software and systems, and competing deliverables. Management skill and culture vary vastly from team to team.
Pros
Corporate benefits, paid time off, and ability to participate in company-sponsored philanthropic efforts
Cons
Size and complexity of the company
Great company
Bus Research Loan Specialist (Current Employee) –  Downers GroveSeptember 21, 2018
Great company to stay and grown in. New opportunities are always available although the turn around time to get contact can be slow. Over all very happy to have the opportunity to work for such a great and strong company.
I have nothing to say
Wholesale Insurance Analyst (Commercial Banking) (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 21, 2018
I have nothing whatsoever to say about this company. I am not interested in providing feedback regarding this company. I have absolutely nothing at all to say.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great company!
Operations Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 21, 2018
Excellent opportunities throughout the company. Jump on board if you get the chance and do your best Your future is in your own hands - make it count!
Pros
Benefits and other opportunities within
Great Company
Deposit Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 21, 2018
I worked for them for many years and I had great management and peers. I enjoyed my job and was a subject matter expert. I got a lot of recognition from my managers.
I regret leaving this company but did so for better compensation.
I would definitely work again for this company.
Great benefits and opportunities for advancement
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILSeptember 21, 2018
Great place to work for but you must be adaptable and accepting to change. As long as you following regulations and procedure you can succeed.

Can become a bit stressful if you're not used to sudden change and expectations to adapt quickly.
Pros
Benefits; opportunities for advancement
Cons
Constant changes and not consistent
Productive but fake diversity
Clerical/Document processor/Mail Extractor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 21, 2018
I worked different floors and different positions in the building. They preach diversity, but they are not diversed. They play favortism and have they're groups, personality types, ages, races, genders, skin tones, etc that they want there to keep there jobs and if you don't meet that description as a being you are terminated like they did me at both floors. I was a threat to them clearly. I wouldn't recommend this job to someone relatable to me a master class being.
Pros
Cons
Game playing, Favortism, imposing attitudes towards considered other, mistreatment, bad decision making
Assisting customer with escalated concerns to research and resolve.
Executive Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa FLSeptember 21, 2018
Office setting in a fast pace environment, assisting customers with escalated concerns and providing LOB research with verbal and written resolutions to customers, third parties, and agencies.
Horrible place to work
Home Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 21, 2018
lots of information and procedures without good training. lot's of work for low pay. costumers without previous information about their loan, escrow and many important information. they are only interesting in make the closing and do not provide all the information about the loan to the costumer.
Pros
time off
Cons
short breaks, parking
Not a meritocracy
Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 20, 2018
Great place to meet people and make lasting friendships. Pay is terrible. Culture is very racist. Middle management isn’t the best at motivating people.
Monotonous work and difficult to transition in the company
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 20, 2018
I worked at branches for several years. Management would interview external candidates versus internal. Management eventually offered me a position after I had started looking for employment else where. I became stuck in my new role and didn't receive guidance on what I could do to get myself more qualified for desired positions.
Nice environment
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYSeptember 20, 2018
Professional environment and a nice place to work. Experiences vary heavily depending on branch management, so I got lucky with mine. Smaller branches tend to get ignored by corporate in terms of ATMs and other repairs.
Excellent Company to work with
Problem Resolution Specialist PRS (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 20, 2018
This has been the most wonderful to work, excellent training, excellent mangers, excellent scheduled, the facilities, the restaurant, computers, cubicles, very friendly environment.
Pros
Advancements
Cons
i was very happy working with lockbox, very detailed and accurance was a must..good challenge
Remittaance processor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2018
a typical day at work, get the list of our clients and get the mail ready to be processed on our E-Series machine. ran the stop files and do corrections of payments when needed to finalized the deposits

what I learned. that this job was very fasted paced but critical for our clients the accuracy was a must to get everything done for that day

management. our management was good. I learned a lot from them since I was opened to anything they needed help having to process and what I needed to learn to keep the shift and account completed.

workplace culture. - was good and open to everyone that was willing to learn and work here. we work with the E-series machine and the computers to complete every clients records/deposits

the hardest part of the job was when the machine sometimes would go down and our it technicians would take a little longer to repair and put us behind

the most enjoyable part of the job... I like everything the challenge was what I strive on if it was simple and small or complicated and large depending on the client
Pros
positive work place
Cons
overwhelming when the machines are down and it needs to be completed
Fast paced environment
Collection Specialist 2 (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2018
It was a fun environment very fast paced. Training was fun and they did everything to try and keep it simple so we can learn. Overall good company to work for
Very stressful/ Degrading
SENIOR SPECIALIST II (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 20, 2018
Once the 6-8 week training is over and you hit the floor. The managers as well as some job coaches forget about you, forget about being curteous & kind to you. There is a lot of favoritism. Pretty light skin girls get promoted faster!
Pros
Fair Salary
Cons
You become a slave
Satisfactory at best
VP/Multicultural and Affordable Lending Division (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 20, 2018
Organizational and strategic plans developed, reviewed, approved, and implemented. Entire affordable housing and multicultural market infrastructure rolled out and then closed down within 2-3 years without consideration of market commitments established.
Execellent work enviornment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  383 Madison AvenueSeptember 20, 2018
JPMorgan is an excellent company to work for and retire I would recommend candidates to apply and if hired to work your hardest. Excellent company recommend!
VP (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 20, 2018
Chase is very well managed at the top and provides decent job security. The culture is very customer focused and provides for a good work/life balance. Very little investment in employee development. Very structured employee performance review process.
Overall good
CROSS FUNTION SENIOR SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHSeptember 20, 2018
Overall a good culture depending on your direct TL. Ability to grow if you work for it. Appreciation for employees on a regular basis. Overall good environment, regular training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

57.4K

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight