JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 19,209 reviews matching the search See all 21,728 reviews
Productive and fun workplace with great coworkers
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 16, 2019
Hardest is to meet departmental goals and resources available to complete your work accurately.
Most enjoyable is to make my customers happy and satisfied.
Pros
Great back up daycare, cafeteria, starbucks
Cons
Salary
Great Company, Benefits, Opportunity
Relief Team Leader- Senior Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 16, 2019
This is a great company I was with for over three years. I grew so much and was promoted each year that I worked. I loved management and how I was treated for most of the time as a Chase employee. Benefits and paid time off are amazing.
Pros
Great Benefits
Terrible Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJanuary 16, 2019
I started as a debt collector which was so stressful because part of my salary was based on my performance to get credit card holders to pay their minimums or entire debt. This position was held during the economic recession so most people were struggling and did not have money thus they often yelled at me and it was extremely frustrating and more-or-less verbal abuse each day. The workplace culture was great because all employees were able to help each other and talk whenever. Schedules were customized to each employee. Advancement was slow and it was sort of a dead end at times. I did learn about managing money i.e. savings, how credit scores work, reverse mortgages, and much more. It was great when I could get someone on a payment program so that they could payoff their debt.
Pros
Workplace culture, flexible schedules
Cons
Customer verbal abuse, high stress and frustration
Work Hard, Get Paid
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  NYJanuary 16, 2019
Fair compensation, fair benefits. Overall, great company. Culture is very serious, client/business focused. They hire talented people in Asset Management. Work/Life Balance and flexible work arrangements, while being stressed as imported from top of the house, isn't really the case when requested.
Pros
good salary
Cons
bonus structure disappointing
Great company
Teller (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJanuary 16, 2019
Chase is a great company to work for, if you want to succeed and advance in your career they will help you get there!
Staff is always friendly and creates a welcoming atmosphere for clients.
Production Driven
Ntl Post Closing - Inv Banking/FHLMC Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 16, 2019
A typical day with my team(s) here at Chase are fast paced, customer oriented and regulation driven. It is imperative that we are partnering with our other peers daily to ensure that our requirements are met both internally and externally. I lead a team that works extremely hard each day to ensure these successes.
Workplace Culture
Training Officer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 16, 2019
Great place to work from co-workers to managers. Benefits and pay were great. Learned a lot there and they treat their employees fairly. Good company.
Somewhat relaxing but boring as well.
Clerical Assistant- Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 16, 2019
It wasn't a bad place to work. I wanted to be paid more money but was in school at the time and needed more experience. I would recommend this company.
Productive and Rewarding Work Place
Mutual Fund Specialist, Private Bank (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 16, 2019
Working at JPM was rewarding experience. It required having to work well independently and in a group atmosphere. It was also necessary to work with other teams within the organization to achieve signed task. I found that I needed to work many extra hours due to transitioning work from other location.
Pros
I enjoyed working with individuals on my team
Cons
At times had to work long hours and weekends.
Great Benefits
CTR Document Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 15, 2019
JP Morgan Chase offers great benefits & career mobility. There is a lot of opportunities to collaborate with several partners within the firm. It is a great place to learn.
Benefits
Underpaid
banker (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJanuary 15, 2019
I believe that Chase underpays for all the added things and changes they make. Its like a new Wells Fargo. They have you making calls between customers. Its no wonder employees cheated the system. I believe a pay raise should come in when you get loaded with more work.
Pros
benefits of insurance and 401k
Cons
short lunches, long shifts, schedule instability, underpaid, the culture feels like high school, gossip
Great People
PAYMENT RESEARCH SPECIALIST/ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJanuary 15, 2019
Stressful environment
Micro managed
Great benefits and medical
Pay could be better for the amount of stress
They try and make up some stress with incentives
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 15, 2019
Productive work culture...
Good salary and benefits...
Fun place to work...
Good work culture...
Work life balance...
Management is not easily approachable
ok job
Sr. Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78251January 15, 2019
it was an ok job, just became a bit frustrating when new employees were getting better pay for less or the same work, and if you work on a small department your schedule flexibility goes out the door.
Pros
benefits, pay
Cons
new employees got more pay
Not a great company
Firmwide Data Management - Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Chase, NYJanuary 15, 2019
Culture and management mostly terrible. Been with 4 different teams and 3 out of 4 have been horrible. I would not want to work for this company ever again
Fun Steady Pace Work, Good People
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 15, 2019
It was a good place to work steady pace work. It was a sit down job, that was pretty interesting. I had got the job through a temp agency, so it was just temporary but it was a good place to work every year the season came back around to work their.
Productivity and Opportunity
Support Sr. Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 15, 2019
The productivity is very straight forward when your at work, work. all work very little play, and Job/career growth is dependent on who you are buddies with.
Pros
solidarity
Cons
non-flexible schedule, no work from home opps.
Secretary pool
Secretary to Division Manager/VP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2019
Pool of secretaries when i first started, then worked alone with VP. VP nice and generous in his handover of work. Sorry I had to leave to have a baby.
Military Services Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 15, 2019
Chase was a cool place to work. I hold several position there and at each position it was not that much as increase in pay. For me I was a little concern with because that was one of the reason for growth.
Good company - industry unstable
Private Bank - Mortage Operations (Former Employee) –  Westmont, ILJanuary 15, 2019
It's fine working there - until budget cuts and re-orgs happen and then they cut large populations of their workforce with no notice. You come in one day and walked out an hour later along with 1/3 of workforce. ComEd and AT&T will give people 3 months notice and help them find something internal.
Cons
There is not a standard remote policy, up to manager's discretion so some people can and others cannot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

57.7K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at JPMorgan Chase.

Powered by Comparably