JPMorgan Chase
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from JPMorgan Chase:

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the search with 10 related reviews.
a good place to work vibrant people and a conducive environment. nice management, its a place to learn a lot of things and you sure would get better. i enjoyed working there a lot..
Pros
always jobs
Cons
long break
I have logged in over 4 years under Randstad Technologies as a Site Engineer. It is a good first IT job for anybody trying to get in the field and develop experience. The position deals more with hardware and cabling with light amounts of administrative work. The management are great. The workplace culture is also great. You learn a great deal about Data Center practices and procedures if your looking to expand your knowledge on the administrative side then you won't get much here. The work has a high demand for detail. It helps if you are proactive as well. The work/life balance can be poor if you are relying on this job as your main income and you have family. It does pay below the local market for the similar positions in my area. The environment is mostly relaxed.
Pros
insurance, benefits
Cons
below market wage, work stability
A typical day consist of generating service orders, managing contractors, and overseeing the daily operation of the datacenter. I work with a diverse group of ethnicity's', which I've found to be a great experience in my job and in life. The most difficult part of my job is to not get too comfortable with my day to day activities.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.