JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 18,606 reviews matching the search See all 21,052 reviews
Big company with focus on work/life balance
Business Systems Analyst II - Associate (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 18, 2018
Good company to work for. My experience there has been rewarding and should help to prepare me whatever the future holds. Competitive yet nurturing environment to work in.
Pros
Focused on people and family
Cons
Large company
Amazing work enviroment and a great work/family balance
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2018
Chase is an amazing place to work and wouldn't have left other than my health was an issue. I would still be working there but my health held me back and I had to take an extended time off of work. The management and culture was absolutely the greatest and could not compare it to any other company. The hardest part of the job was when I had to put in my 2 week notice. The most enjoyable part was coming into work every day because everyone was happy to be there and I don't think there were any cons I can list.
Great place and good business.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 18, 2018
My time at JPM Chase has always been great. The down fall is new management make poor decisions that not only effect the company but customers and employees.
Pros
up to date with product
Cons
inexperience Management
Chase various on the department and how you well be treated at your job.
Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 18, 2018
Chase was great in the very beginning , but they decided to make changes to everyone schedule and pay . We were not given much notice of the change. They didnt care about a schedule and whjat we had to do to get around it. we were told if we could not work these hours that we need to find a new job or figure it out. It was a great culture,
Pros
great benefits, advancement
Cons
micro-management, management relations were not the best with employees
Good place to work, work life balance was good.
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Lorain, OHOctober 18, 2018
chase eliminated assistant manager positions, put in place Lead vault teller. Good work life balance but the salary was not advancing at all. I would work at Chase again if there more of them in the area.
Pros
work life balance was good
Cons
no room for advancement
Productive and great work place with wonderful people.
Personal Banker/Manager On Duty (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2018
Who said serious job cannot be fun? It can when you have wonderful team of people who are always there to help and support you in any situation. Fast paced industry with a friendly neighbor like face who is always there to help.
Apex company in the world financial services
CCB SPECIALIST II (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 18, 2018
1.Resolved customer financial discrepancies on their credit cards
2. Efficiently planning and prioritizing workloads to ensure tight delivery deadlines
3. Executed and reported variance and gap analysis on accounts
4. Application of MasterCard and Visa rules
Pros
great company, strong diversity
Cons
opportunities to grow is limited
Productive, busniess environment, friendly
Retail Customer service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 18, 2018
For the most part I enjoyed working at chase. The only thing was they would change management like changing underwear. I couldn't keep up. It felt like I have a new supervisor or manager every other week. My co-workers were amazing to work with. Everyone would help each other when ever anyone needed it. The job was stressful but what customer service job isn't? I would still recommend working for chase because they offer great benefits. I would return in the future giving the opportunity again.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Change in management every other week.
Flexible work environment
Personal Banker Officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 18, 2018
I loved working at Chase. I came across great managers that always helped me balance life and work. I enjoyed my functions at this company. I was always given the room to grow and develop professionally.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Very hectic work pace
Professional and fun environment
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  heathrow, flOctober 18, 2018
JP Morgan Chase is a great company to work for. Working for this company has taught me how to be very tenacious, empathetic and how to really have time management. Everyday I come to work with a goal. That goal is to make sure that not only am I satisfying the card members but making sure JP Morgan Chase can be proud of the employee they have trained to work for them. The culture is amazing. Everyone here is willing to help with whatever question you have, and if they don't have the answer they will make sure to find it. The hardest part about being in collections is to remember to not be overly empathetic. I was taught you don't want to be a squish ball, or baseball with our card members, be a softball.
Great Place to Work for Home Life Balance
AVP/Senior Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2018
I had a great boss and enjoyed my team. I was given a line of business to control test and got along great with the LOB. I was able to work from home if I had to which ensured a great home/life balance.

The hardest part of my job was that they continued to change the process without getting any input from control testers.
Pros
Home Life Balance
Cons
Positions are eliminated without warning
Productive and Team Work
Mortgage Banking Customer Assistant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 18, 2018
Chase is a great place to work for, enjoy working with customers, taking inbound and outbound calls, team player, coordinate team birthday's for each team members, learn how to process loans, the hardest part about my job was leaving.
Benefits
Cons
Not supportIve
Great bank.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIOctober 17, 2018
Enjoyed working for Chase. Worked at an in-store and needed better hours conducive to family life. Changed to Huntington Bank at a traditional location and have loved it for over six years.
Fantastic Company
Lead Teller of Operations (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZOctober 17, 2018
Wonderful company to work for. Has fantastic benefits even for part-time individuals. Quite flexible work schedules working around schooling, childcare, etc. Atmosphere always positive. Management very encouraging. Lots of room for advancement!
Finance and Business Management at JP Morgan
Associate - Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2018
JP Morgan is a great place to work, the people here are what make it so great. The culture is fast paced, intense but at the same time it's friendly and laid back.
Great enviorment
Workforce Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 17, 2018
Excellent company to work for. Work life balance is a top priority for all levels of management. Would love to work for JPMorgan Chase in the near future.
Good Mobility opportunity if you have good network
Risk Execution Product Owner Tester (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 17, 2018
As long as you have a good network, it is a big company hence easy to find you internal positions. I cannot disclose what I do on a day to day bases.
It’s not a bad company to work for, but if your goal is to excel in the company and not stay in the same area, it’s not the company for you.
Relationship SBS Banker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2018
If mission is practiced and being serious about career development, not just on paper, it would be a five star company. People culture is based on who you work with, most is all about “me” and it is celebrated.
Great place to work!
Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 17, 2018
I really enjoy working for JP Morgan Chase. They have excellent benefits and value their employees. The Compliance Management team is one of the best I've ever worked for.
dont trust them
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILOctober 17, 2018
the job is very competitive, techs try to outdo eac hother, the job was easy but as soon as things looked good, the entire team was laid off and the jobs sent out of the country. .
Pros
close to home
Cons
outsourced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

57.5K
47.4K
34.3K
21.1K

Diversity score

66out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at JPMorgan Chase.

Powered by Comparably