JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

Invested
I invested everything in my career at Chase. Really big "talk" about how thing's are going to change on issues that matter to employees. Some thing did change and some things didn't change. The biggest issue for me was no compensation for top performers. If I was a CEO I would have received a bonus big
enough to purchase a house but
The way the treat the employees very well
Good quality,employees are good at what they do. Dedicated.Happy to prepare breakfast and lunch for the staff and employees.worked full time but temporary through a temp service.
This company Will burn you out. Mentally and physically
All they care about is the Metric numbers. ZERO COMPASSION for the employee. Hired me as a closer and funder processing loans and now placed me on a team I know nothing about and getting ready to fire me..
Pros
The cons out weigh the pros
Cons
You will get tossed around the operations department like a poker chip in a casino. Fact!!!!
Productive and fun work place
A typical day at works starts at least 30 minutes early in order to manage my pipeline. Taking inbound calls, writing accurate loans, providing good customer service, answering questions. Listening to customer needs in order to provide good options to meet customer goals. Reviewing my emails.
Great benefits and opportunity for advancement
A large company with plenty of room for advancement. Like with any bank, the more hours you work, with a positive attitude, the greater chance you will have to advance.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Diverse, Inclusive, and Good Culture
* proactive in creating a diverse and inclusive environment as well as engaging in cultural and community events.
* recently started to promote career mobility and starting to be more pay transparent.
Great company to work for
A great work environment, coworkers, and vision. I have learned so much within the firm between all the different departments. Everyone is very personable.
Good Company
Chase is a good company to work for. However each Department seems to vary on how they handle things. My current department is definitely stressful and can be a hostile place to be.
Strong Company
JP Morgan has a wide variety of career options available. They also have great benefits and one of the best vacation plans than any other organization out there.
Lost of Change Happening
Chase overall is a great company, however they are experiencing a lot of change and business units are restructuring frequently. Job security is not what it ones was there.
Great company
Many changes going on in the banking industry and layoffs have been occurring more frequently. Great paid time off and benefits for maternity and paternity leave.
Great company
Great company but with the changes in technology they have been going through layoffs. Benefits at the company really benefit employees for personal leave and great allotment for vacation and sick time.
I was very happy working for this organization. I highly recommend them as an employer.
The organization is one of the best international corporations to work at. I would certainly work there again. I highly recommended them as an employer.
Enjoyed my time there
I truly enjoyed my team at Chase. The department moved to TX primarily so I looked for another job.

The downside is they are ALWAYS changing their departments and functions so when you work for chase, you have to be ready for a pink slip if you are in a job that can be changed.

The company culture at the airport location was fun. People were great but it was a bit stressful watching people be called into the lunch area only to be told they were getting laid off. If I ever work there again, I'll just make sure I have a back up plan.
Environment greatly varies by location
They do not disclose what future opportunities might look like for you at certain locations until you are locked in and stuck at that office. Puts some people at major disadvantage because they refuse to communicate how your location choice might paralyze your career.
Productive and encouraging atmosphere for a call center
Chase is a very fun and interesting place to work for. The atmosphere here in the collections department is by far the most positive I've experienced so far working in the job field. I would certainly recommend it to those who are looking for many internal opportunities within a company and who are dedicated enough to take ownership for the work they put into their job.
My time with JP Morgan Chase
I loved my experience with Chase because they took a chance for someone who didn't have experience. As a result I've been with the company for about 10+ years. Chase gave me a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a chance to work in the banking sector
repetitive work day
Management should listen to employees more and work on improving process flow. Things are constantly changing and not for the better. The team should be more involved in decisions.
Pros
Laid back, good benefits, 4 months maternity/paternity leave-401k match
Cons
no room for advancement
N/a
This was a good work environment, very friendly coworkers, and the atmosphere is always positive. The work is fast paced and demanding, but it is fun at the same time.
Excellent benefits, fair pay, ample paid time off, many different positions and opportunities for advancement. There's a very competitive work environment.
Not the greatest
The people there are great I really enjoy my co-workers and management as individuals but there is a hug lack of organization and communication in the home lending department. The technology is DAS based and super outdated. None of the technologies talk to each other and things are constantly breaking and not working. So much of my time is spent doing tedious work since our systems are old and do not speak to each other. In this day and age and with a company that is so large much of my work should be automated. The work environment isn't good either turn over is high and I don't feel i have job security. You can really feel the stress from management asking for more and moving KPI's to a higher goal to make up for how understaffed we are. In addition management doesn't do a good job of building its employees up to see a long term future in chase, or to let employees know what going on big picture with the company or the department. It is very obvious that the position i am in is a bean counting position and nothing more. It is very disappointing I felt like chase would be a career move not a job stepping stone.
Pros
People there are great!
Cons
Healthcare is not the greatest, no job security, terrible technology.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.
8.1K
7.9K
4.6K
1.2K
Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

58%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

61%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.