JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in Remote

Found 13 reviews matching the search with 8 reviews near your location.
Bait and switch
Pay is great. Hiring Manager was great during the interview process and for the first 90 days. Now he is rude and insensitive. Team members are worn out and leaving the team for other positions.
Former Commercial Bank Relationship Manager
Initially it was a great place to work and the job itself was great, but the position changed to more of a sales environment. Management no longer cared about employees often saying in so many words “if this job is not the job for you then you can exit”. This is the 2nd year in a row that they have laid off several Commercial Bank Relationship Managers around the holidays!
Terrible company to work for!
There was no official training! You had to depend on team members to help you understand all of their systems. The client base was to large to handle all of the merchants needs.
Pros
Excellent Pay
Cons
Doesn't call about their employees
Great direct management. Executive Management not so much
This company has constant small layoffs just before they must publish earnings reports. There is very little stability in an environment like this. My management did not want to lay me off as I was a top producer that had been approved for a promotion and a raise, but had no choice due to the overarching layoff calendar which included half of my team. It is hard to feel loyalty to a company that lays off people so frequently.
Want good pay, advancement, and flexibility? Look elsewhere.
I've worked at JPMC for five years. I work at home to accommodate a disability. But since I work from home, I'm not eligible for promotion and have not received a pay increase for the past three years, in spite of the organization's insistence that they are great with inclusion. Pay is very poor compared to most other companies. Benefits are weak. Senior management cares only about bottom line. The company has become much less generous, even with the massive tax cut they were just handed by Congress. Stay away from this greedy corporation.
Pros
low stress environment
Cons
pay, benefits, professional support
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
World class fast paced environment and benefits
I've worked for JP Morgan Chase for 19 years and enjoyed every role and manager I've had. Projects move quickly but there's a lot of support across the board. They also care about employees.
Good company to work for.
A good company to work for, great benefits with on going training. Most days are busy and schedules very depending on need. The company is involved in there communities and giving back.
Pros
On going training
Cons
Health care is a little expensive
Productive - great place of employment
Credit card processing sales working with small business owners and bankers. Sales can always be tricky but I've been in Sales for 20 years, first in the Mortgage Industry and then in Merchant Services. The one thing every sales job and most jobs have in common is customer service. Helping customers comes naturally to me.
Pros
great pay
Cons
sales goals are out of your control
Work From Home
I truly enjoyed working for EFS as a customer service agent. I would love to continue a career with JP Morgan Chase. Typical day included answering phones, problem solving, customer service and accountability.
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Night Shift
A decent place to work.
After 12 years with this company I have seen too many management changes. New plans implemented without clear goals for the employees.
Pros
Provides reasonable accomodations as needed for employees.
Cons
Constant management changes.
Excellent place to work
Excellent place to work. JPM Chase provides excellent benefits
Outstanding company to work for. Great managers and staff. A very employee friendly company.
I believe that JPM Chase goes the extra mile for employees. Pay, benefits and work balance seem to be high priorities for the company. I am very pleased with the time I had at Chase and would recommend the company to anyone looking for placement.
Retail finance
Fast paced, territory sales in the retail finance industry, no job security.
Pros
travel, benefits
Cons
no job security
Related reviews
8 reviews near your selected location with similar search
Diverse working enviroment
A typical day consist of generating service orders, managing contractors, and overseeing the daily operation of the datacenter. I work with a diverse group of ethnicity's', which I've found to be a great experience in my job and in life. The most difficult part of my job is to not get too comfortable with my day to day activities.
A good place to start a IT career
I have logged in over 4 years under Randstad Technologies as a Site Engineer. It is a good first IT job for anybody trying to get in the field and develop experience. The position deals more with hardware and cabling with light amounts of administrative work. The management are great. The workplace culture is also great. You learn a great deal about Data Center practices and procedures if your looking to expand your knowledge on the administrative side then you won't get much here. The work has a high demand for detail. It helps if you are proactive as well. The work/life balance can be poor if you are relying on this job as your main income and you have family. It does pay below the local market for the similar positions in my area. The environment is mostly relaxed.
Pros
insurance, benefits
Cons
below market wage, work stability
a good place to learn
a good place to work vibrant people and a conducive environment. nice management, its a place to learn a lot of things and you sure would get better. i enjoyed working there a lot..
Pros
always jobs
Cons
long break
The clear leader in Import/Export Software
Good product acquired by JP Morgan Chase

Great list of clients including Ford and Symantec.

Core group of engineers and leadership were great.
loan processor / client care specialist
I got the opportunity to be selected to be apart of the Washing DC expansion. It was a great experience to assist an East Coast environment and experiencing DMV culture. JP Morgan Chase def took care of us and gave us the tools to succeed
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
Can be stressful at times but team based to make sure you succeed
Large Mortgage Lending Organization
Over the Virginia staff of processors, closers, shippers . Respond to QC audits. Hardest part of the job answering to sales team inquiries or locating sales managers for various offices. Responding to underwriters request . Most enjoyable was the my staff. A wonderful group of professionals.
Pros
Great Benefits and on line training programs
Cons
Long hours at end of the month. Loan Recission period.
overall high customer service and fast work pace
* customer service
* co-worker interaction

* organization
Pros
great location
Cons
short lunch, work most all holidays and never close due to weather
Productive and fun place to work
A typical day at work would be checking my pipeline to organize my day in order to meet manager's deadlines. Managers would have short daily meetings with their staff to go over the changes and things that needed immeadiate assistance.
Pros
daily meetings helped keeping everybody on the same page about changes
Cons
opportunities for growth are limited
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.
8.1K
InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight