JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews for Remittance Specialist

Good
Working at J.P. Morgan chase was challenging, as far as getting the work done in a timely manner, making sure they are posted to the card holders account correctly and accurately. The most enjoyable part of the job was me posting the customer payment on time to keep them happy.
a lot of leg room
a typical day at work: start time is at 6:30am, we work up different business accounts, according to their deadlines,
what have I learned: always pay attention to the end of day sheet for the next day, because there may be some changes to the accounts.

my co-workers: you have to take them with a grain of salt.

the hardest part of the job: is trying to meet the deadline for the many different companies, and still help some one else get all of their work done.

the most enjoyable part of the job: is when it's time to go home.
Pros
flexible vacation schedule
Cons
there are none
Nice place to work
We are very focused and goal-orientated at Jp Morgan Chase. I have learned to work in an office environment. Management is accommodating. My co-workers and I work as a team to get the job done. The hardest part of my job is setting a goal and not being able to accomplish it at the end of the day. I enjoy my job everyday.
Very good place to work
while working here i had a great time, and enjoyed my time there. Almost all the managers liked me and most of the employees did also, but there was one manager who did not believe in me voicing my opinion because it conflicted with hers and she didnt want an employee underminding her.
Pros
awesome benefit package
Cons
not much room for advancement in deptartment
Very good company to work for
I got along well with co-workers and management. Running hi-speed mail sorting machines was challenging but fun. I enjoyed going to work.
Pros
had a different job everyday
Cons
3rd shift became to much
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Great place to work!!
This was a very great job and I truly miss it! When I started, I was not a people person, but through this experience, I have had many opportunities to be a team player. Of which, I have embraced 100%. My only regret is that I did not take advantage of the opportunities to further my education through the company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.
8.1K
InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight