JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

Productive and challenging environment
Litigation Collection Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Downtown Los AngelesSeptember 28, 2013
On a a typical day the work flow was great and had various challenges that come daily basis. The work environment was great since everyone was friendly and very work oriented. There were many opportunity always to learn more to different processes and was able to assist many of the co-workers. The management were always available to answer many of our concerns and questions. The best part of the job was being able to come to work and feeling like it was a second home and seeing family.

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Execellent place to work
Client Account Manager - Associate (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 25, 2018
Execellent place to work with lots of growth opportunities. Enjoyed cultivating relationships with my co-workers and clients. Proud to work for a large global organization.
great
Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 25, 2018
About The Executive Office of Technology Services and Security
The Executive Office of Technology and Security Services is the state’s lead office for technology.

EOTSS places our customers and constituents at the heart of everything we do. We provide modern and responsive digital services and productivity tools to more than 40,000 internal customers, including state agencies, business units and employees who provide essential information and services to the citizens of the Commonwealth.

We directly serve our constituents by providing digital services and tools – such as Mass.gov – that enable taxpayers, drivers, businesses, visitors, families and other citizens to do business with the Commonwealth in a way that makes every interaction with government easier, faster, and more secure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

56.2K
46.2K
33.6K

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight