JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

slow paced but a great learning experience
Personal banker (Former Employee) –  Ramsey NjNovember 6, 2013
I learned a great deal about the financial industry. I learned to be a leader and how to build team cohesion. The forced sale was a bad part of the job. 1-2-3 drill!

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Experience at Chase so far
Teller/Cash Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 20, 2018
A typical day at work would include having a plan starting with maintaining a spreadsheet for daily tasks and duties. calling prospective clients for selling financial products and also engaging in activities that a normal banker performs which is briefed in my resume. At my branch, I had an open door policy for all of my employees if they needed to talk about anything they knew they could come to me. The hardest part of my job was making sure all of the operational procedures were followed to help minimize losses for the bank. What I enjoyed the most was helping customers and building relationships with them and within my team.
Lots of opportunities to choose from
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 20, 2018
JPMC has lots of opportunities to choose from, which means there is a lot to learn. The culture in some areas is fun but fast-paced. Some managers are great leaders, and help with career development.
Pros
Occasional fun activities
Cons
Systemic wage gap issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

56K
46K
33.5K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight