JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Review

View all JPMorgan Chase reviews

A good place to start a IT career
Site Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAAugust 22, 2017
I have logged in over 4 years under Randstad Technologies as a Site Engineer. It is a good first IT job for anybody trying to get in the field and develop experience. The position deals more with hardware and cabling with light amounts of administrative work. The management are great. The workplace culture is also great. You learn a great deal about Data Center practices and procedures if your looking to expand your knowledge on the administrative side then you won't get much here. The work has a high demand for detail. It helps if you are proactive as well. The work/life balance can be poor if you are relying on this job as your main income and you have family. It does pay below the local market for the similar positions in my area. The environment is mostly relaxed.
Pros
insurance, benefits
Cons
below market wage, work stability

Other JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, learn,and grow.
Telephone Banker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2020
Fast paced environment, back to back calls, there is managers that have favorites, If you work in the Houston corporate center you must go to the cafeteria and try the CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP! You will thank me later. It's hard to keep up with their policies they can change every day. But make no mistake the bank will always protect its self no matter what.
Poor Managment
Senior Home Lending Advisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2020
Management is not engaged with their employees. Unhealthy culture. I do want to believe it is only my department because I do believe Chase is a great organization but the leadership I have worked with is very disappointing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

58.1K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at JPMorgan Chase.

Powered by Comparably