JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 19,636 reviews matching the search
a good place to learn
a good place to work vibrant people and a conducive environment. nice management, its a place to learn a lot of things and you sure would get better. i enjoyed working there a lot..
Pros
always jobs
Cons
long break
work a lot no childs play
pleasant but basic benefits depending on the site you work at.Otherwise nice and cordial coworkers ,strict on time management,minimal bonuses and pay raises if any
Pros
none basic benefits
JP Morgan
Great company and amazing culture make JP Morgan an excellent place to launch and grow your career! They encourage mobility within the firm, so you can have several careers within the same organization!
Great company, wrong team
JP Morgan as a company is terrific, just make sure you hook your wagon to the right team. Unfortunately, I ended up joining a department known internally as a sweat shop. Work/life balance is non-existent, employees are grossly over-worked with most putting in 7 days/week. "Vacations" simply mean taking a computer to another city and logging in remotely. The MD/ED are ridiculously opinionated, devoid of human emotion and masterful at deflecting blame. It's a shame because other teams/departments seemed to enjoy their jobs. So if you interview, be sure to ask very specific questions about the job culture and expectations.
The are very professional
They promote a very highly skilled and professional environment.
Depending on the department, you can go unnoticed. They can sometimes make you feel inadequate.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Make sure you negotiate your pay and hours upfront
Being open to fast place environment that is production based first and family friendly second. Make sure also that you have a good understanding of what is expected from you as an employee and what you expect from the management
Not a good experience
This job turned out to be an overall bad experience. It caused me to become cynical and untrusting of team leaders and supervisors. They abruptly changed my schedule, giving no options
Entry level
This was my first corporate job. It became very boring after the first month or so. Manager was rude and obnoxious. He never took any interest in his staff
I am actively looking for a new job
It really depends of the manger you get. there is career upper mobility if you connect with the right people. On my time there I've seen too much favoritisms.
Jpmorgan chase
Chase is a good company for benefits. Pay is okay, could be better. Most managers are nice and helpful. Sales were taken away from associate bankers so doing the extra work for referrals just gets overlooked now for that position. There are so many locations so if needed being transferred is an option.
Designated Client Application Support Anlayst
I joined Designated CAS servicing both Large Corporate and Middle Market Clients. I am the primary contact for day to day application servicing needs for client Program Administrators and internal employees. Another key functions is partnering with Relationship Managers and other operation teams to drive overall program success.

This role has also allowed me the flexibility to lead our Business Resource Group, Adelante which promotes professional development and leadership opportunities for Hispanic and Latino employees.
Pros
Food days, Benefits, Work Life Balance
Cons
I cannot relocate my job to GA
Over all good experience
The management most supervisors operate with a clique mentality. Their favorites will always be recognized first and will get the benefit of the doubt on their perfor4mance rating. But the overall system seems fair and HR, fortunately, does have teeth.
Great place to work.
Enjoyed my time at Chase. Great workplace. Accomodated work from home. Recognized work/home balance when needed. Good benefits. However could be very stressful.
Management sucks
Management is Bias, bias, bias. Not a good working experience for me, will be moving on to bigger and greater opportunities. Ask many questions before accepting offer, never stop looking into ways to improve yourself and don't hesitate to accept any new opportunity if become available. Do what is best for you. Good luck
Serious Focused Environment
work was the focus always

management changed very often and was very frustrating

management shifted from region to region globally, and as did the staff with changing management. was frustrating to build a team that would last at least a few years .... constantly changing
call center
Avoid the call center at all costs! They lie to you in training about what the job is really like and once you are out on the floor you are on your own to sink or swim. Good luck getting anyone to help you as your requests for help will be ignored. Management is very rigid and inflexible and treats you like a child. Forced to work with very abusive callers with no recourse or help. Only took the job since I was desperate and needed the money. Turn over is very high. You are micromanaged to death with no work life balance or reasonable policies. Avoid at all costs!!
Great place to work.
This is a great place to work, the benefits are good, and there is a great culture. The only downside is related to layoffs, which is due to the economy. Other than that, this is a great place to make a career.
Loss of personal connection among employees
Training is almost exclusively virtual now, so employees don't meet others in training classes. Budgets are so restricted that Market and Region Managers don't hold events where employees meet staff from other teams. The feeling is almost isolating.
apply yourself and be flexible
JPMC is the best company I've worked for. The typical work day is quite hectic and overwhelming however, networking and delegation are key to a successful career. One of the draw backs is much like other companies most of the managers are focused on the reports rather than the behaviors that impact the reports. The greatest thing about JPMC is the workplace culture. The culture is very positive and upbeat. There's always something going on.
Great Company,Great People, just bad pay
The Fraud Department at the Elgin Illinois Branch was fantastic when it came to the culture, coworkers, and managers. I really enjoyed going into work everyday just because of the people who were on my floor/team. The pay was not something I enjoyed, for the stress that came with the job. If you found someone who filed a false fraud claim you might spend over an hour talking to them till they understood their claim was false, and you could not end the call till they agreed, which is ridiculous. You are also recorded on every call, and they listen to them to ensure you didn't go off script. The benefits and PTO were decent though.
Good company
Workplace culture is okay but really depends on your manager. A lot of turnover and reorganizations, you can be in the same group for many years with different managers
Benefits
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.
8.1K
7.9K
4.6K
1.2K
Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

58%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

61%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.