JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 19,078 reviews matching the search
A good place to start a IT career
I have logged in over 4 years under Randstad Technologies as a Site Engineer. It is a good first IT job for anybody trying to get in the field and develop experience. The position deals more with hardware and cabling with light amounts of administrative work. The management are great. The workplace culture is also great. You learn a great deal about Data Center practices and procedures if your looking to expand your knowledge on the administrative side then you won't get much here. The work has a high demand for detail. It helps if you are proactive as well. The work/life balance can be poor if you are relying on this job as your main income and you have family. It does pay below the local market for the similar positions in my area. The environment is mostly relaxed.
Pros
insurance, benefits
Cons
below market wage, work stability
A productive environment
Able to perform multiple duties in business analysis, project or program management, and functional leadership. A wonderful team player who can relate and work efficiently with diverse groups
Productive, fun work environment
I really enjoyed my time working at Jp Morgan on a number of team assignments. Mostly working on banking transactions, and AML work. I really enjoyed the team members there as there were a lot of smart people teaching me everything I needed to know.
Great company to work for
A great work environment, coworkers, and vision. I have learned so much within the firm between all the different departments. Everyone is very personable.
It's who you know
If you know the right people you will do well, but if you try and help the environment get better and you are not one of them, you are just a number and there is no job security. You will work your butt off and there is NO work / balance and minimal compensation.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Good
Working at J.P. Morgan chase was challenging, as far as getting the work done in a timely manner, making sure they are posted to the card holders account correctly and accurately. The most enjoyable part of the job was me posting the customer payment on time to keep them happy.
JPMC is in a data transformation
The company at this size doesn't know what the right hand is doing while the left hand is hard at work. There is very little collaboration from teams they are all working to get a piece of the pie and this is rewarded. Lots of changes are coming, but those changes are going to take a couple of years to unfold and they are unwilling to adopt open source. They want to build everything on their own, which is pretty cool, but leads to many issues and for those reading this the biggest downside is mobility out of the company. They use JPMC tools so if you aren't careful you will find yourself stating you know how to use tools that aren't used anywhere else.

If you get on a good team and are full time you can hide in this company forever and ever because of how much money is in the company. Hope this helped and yes I would say go in there and work because there are good people there.
Horrible
Worst job experience I ever had. They are to talkative and comfortable about throwing the word “gay” around. They are very unprofessional & leadership is Undependable. They lie! They conspire! They don’t help you when you need it! It’s stressful. It’s to big! It’s not all you would hope it to be!
Retail services and escalations
Not enough time for training will go on the floor confused. They really dont like when you ask for help. Management is not that great or director. Very depressing work environment. Then could get fired for doing something wrong. Customer will curse you out and degrade you and you will have to tolerate it. No schedule flexibility but pay is great and good benefits.
Great Company
Overall Chase does their best to help employees advance in all aspects of life. Chase provides many resources to support a healthy lifestyle for their employees.
Great place to work for.
Hard work and determination afforded several growth opportunities. True meritocracy in which your effort determines growth. Great place to work for.
Great place to work !
Chase is a great place to work ! So many wonderful people from the east coast to the west coast are employed at Chase. Chase is a very diversified in the best of all ways. Chase is a good company for flexible work schedules.
Great Place to Work if Employed By JpMorgan directly
I worked at JPMorgan's 4NYP Location as a Biometric Screener/Med Tech. Everyone who worked there seemed happy with the overall benefits and company culture. They really make sure the employees are happy. they have onsite convenience stores like Financier & Starbucks. They have pool tables and ping pong in their employee cafeterias. Plus resting rooms in the employee health dept. They offer employees onsite health services!!!! And the people in the Health Department were really friendly and appreciative of my work there. Most of the employees I met had been there for over 30yrs which speaks volumes of the company. How cool, I wish I was an employee for JPMorgan.
Great employer
In my 8 plus years at Chase I found the overall environment and benefits highly desirable. I worked under consistently changing supervisors. I recommend employment there.
Productive Work Enviroment
A great place to work. The company is very diverse excellent people to work with. I would recommend the company to apply for. Cons every quarter its a lay off never know if you going to have a job.
Great place to work but trader work spaces are difficult when you spend most of your time on conference calls.
I like working for JPM, the environment was stable and they gave me a lot of flexibility specifically a very good work life balance with flexible work times and the ability to work remotely when needed. I found this flexibility to be very valuable in my personal situation.
Former Commercial Bank Relationship Manager
Initially it was a great place to work and the job itself was great, but the position changed to more of a sales environment. Management no longer cared about employees often saying in so many words “if this job is not the job for you then you can exit”. This is the 2nd year in a row that they have laid off several Commercial Bank Relationship Managers around the holidays!
Great!
I love working here. Great opportunity for advancement. Great work life balance. Diverse workforce. Inclusion. Invested in employee training and advancement
Little room for growth
I worked as a part time teller in a fast paced branch. There was little opportunity to obtain more hours or advance to another position within the company.
Solid, Reputable Bank
JPMorgan Chase is a solid bank and an overall good place to work. Work life balance is reasonable as is compensation. Culture encourages hard work with a focus on customers.
fun work place but they do not care about us
need more improvement by respecting their employers no room for improvement you don't belong to a certain group of people. good benefits, clean environment,
poor management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.
7.8K
InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight