Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Found 964 reviews matching the search See all 2,212 reviews
out of order
Deburr Technician (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CADecember 8, 2018
no organization, management horrible, way under paid, benefits good, no opportunity for advancement. Too many leadmen and supervisors. Everybody is constantly telling you what to do and do not give any thanks or kindness to people who work hard. They sell their sole for money. Do not know how to run a team. Management has no idea of whats going on. It feels like they are forced by the president. do not care about employees and selfish. They do not listen to open ideas and good logic on things to help progress the workflow. They are people in the wrong positions and I do not know how they got there but its not ok. Once a year raises which is under 50 cents. Basically there is no future and this job is not for high school kids like fast food chains, but jabil likes to think so.
fun
Quality Inspector II (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 7, 2018
great place to work just dont like the time off for Christmas but other than that it is a great place to be a part of, great benifits and they really want you to excell
ok work place
Assembler, Team Developer (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIDecember 7, 2018
the job was OK just to slow an not enough money i love the management an the people i worked with i needed something with more money and more hours overtime was barley available
Work Hard / Play Hard = Drink Hard
Director (Former Employee) –  MultipleDecember 6, 2018
Though I busted my tail in several arenas and delivered some spectacular wins for the company, my boss could never quite communicate what was expected that I wasn't doing.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Inferior career communication and guidance
Changing environement
Director of IT and Quality Support Systems (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLDecember 6, 2018
Enjoyed the position and company. Many changes so future business approach may change. Seems lately there are many layoffs of management and higher paying positions.
Pros
Cons
Extensive travel
good benefit job
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CADecember 3, 2018
In this company, the benefit is the most important the sing we should to look at. Right now, the semi-conductor field is going down too much, so it makes the company slow down. The job here is not secure at all.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
not a secure job
Intern (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 28, 2018
Management here will set you up for success by modeling the way. This company offers tremendous benefits and a work life balance that you will be hard pressed to find anywhere else.
Poor
SMT Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 28, 2018
Company abuse employees. Terrible schedules and the make people working 12 hours for months when they need and cut hours when they do not need. Life balance in Jabil is horrible.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Schedules
Would not recommend
Inspector/Packer (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCNovember 25, 2018
Would not recommend this job, it is fast paced hard work in an uncomfortable environment. No paid leave/vacations/sick days and are inconsiderate when you have responsibilities a outside of the job.
High stress but high pay
Business Unit Manager - Account (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 21, 2018
High stress job high pay
learned a lot about high tech weldments
Nice people very friendly place
Hardest part of the job was getting product out on time,

Want to know more about Jabil Circuit?

Ask a question
Jabil
Chemical Materials Engineer 1 Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 16, 2018
Interesting opportunity with environmental technologies. Learned a great deal. Exciting possibilities. Don't always know what the future holds. Lots of avenues to peruse with regards to promotion.
Fast paced repair facility
Laptop Computer Repair Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 14, 2018
Multiple vendors in the warehouse with multiple positions. Employees had the opportunity to learn several jobs within one vendor or many vendors. OT notice was not always given within 48 hours. OT was mandatory.
Pros
Nice environment with management always on the floor.
Cons
Customers had more say in processes and SOP than management.
I really like working at Jabil
Digital Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 14, 2018
Well designed company and HR design for all departments. Installations are really good and buildings and office spaces meet all security requirements. The company manufactures products for all the main actors in the industry.
Publicly traded, Fortune 200, global contract manufacturer
Senior Director, Corporate Development (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 14, 2018
Jabil provided a collaborative environment for pursuit of one's career goals. The company favors those that are self-motivated and capable of both independent and team-oriented work.
Don't Do It! Watch Out!
Concerned Employee (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNNovember 13, 2018
Stressful environment that has gotten even worse and provides no support from the new company! Every Department is massively understaffed and lacks the basic tools to be able to perform your job, then they blame you for not performing. Management is constantly changing direction everyday due to a new crisis. Corporate and Upper Management completely disconnected from people who are actually performing the work. Employee turnover is extremely high, over 60% for both office staff and manufacturing staff each year.
Pros
People performing the work, Satisfaction of Making a Difference, Health Benefits decent
Cons
Stressful, Work instructions lack detail, Corporate disconnect, Numbers more important than people. Pay below market value for Med Device.
Good place to gain manufacturing ops experience
Production Planner II (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 12, 2018
I've been fortunate enough to gain mfg and logistics experience working with Jabil. However, the culture makes it hard to stay motivated and and grow within in the company. It is a great place to start and gain experience in this industry. Only problem I see is the amount of politics and favoritism that goes on.
Don't care about individuals
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MINovember 12, 2018
While there, my team and I had taken it upon ourselves to boost morale, which was abysmal. Management disregarded requests for help and was primarily concerned with cutting costs as opposed to increasing revenue.
Great Place to Work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 6, 2018
Experiences can vary greatly from team and discipline, but the team I worked for was great. The leadership was very clear, well-respected, and friendly, and there were an incredible number of opportunities to learn and develop skills.

For US interns, career advancement can be a bit difficult within the company; this is largely due to it being an international manufacturing company. Most employees are based in areas other than the US.
Pros
Good pay, great leadership, charitable organization, lots of autonomy
Cons
Lack of career options in the US
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  United StatesNovember 3, 2018
I would still be there if it wasn't for me having to move to NC to be with my 18 year old handicap grandson. Best job and the best supervisor I have ever had in my employment career over 50 years.
Pros
Was treated with respect
Cons
None for me personally
I worked on theassembly line
Assembler (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLNovember 2, 2018
I worked with a nice bunch of people putting together components. You had to stand on your feet all day long. I was happy to get the exercise. I liked starting work early and being able to get off of work at a decent hour. Loved not having to dress up.
Pros
nice people
Cons
short term job could not find a permanent position