Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Found 995 reviews matching the search See all 2,290 reviews
Working at Jabil
TEST ENGINEER IV (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 17, 2019
Jabil is a somewhat difficult place to work. The turnover during my limited time there is very high and retention of strong contributors is low. This makes it a difficult environment for new employees.
Very Challenging Place to Work
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCFebruary 17, 2019
It is difficult to put a review into words. Confidence and morale is very low at this point in time. A lot of good opportunities with a fantastic customer base. But limited resources, technical abilities, and a revolving leadership door make each day very long
Pros
proximity to home... fantastic customers
Cons
vast
Part Inspector (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 12, 2019
I had a very great experience working at jabil from talking with HR to being on the work floor. Great people , great environment and it’s very unfortunate my journey had to end. Would go back that any day and recommend it as a job to others as well
Pros
Included snack bar and an exercise room.
Cons
N/a
Good place to work for, a lot of opportunity to grow
Quote Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 11, 2019
Concentrate on tasks and projects that relate to the position.
learned how to use Circuit CAX XT Software, Quote parts and assembly. Management was good.
Organized company
Materials Planner (Former Employee) –  MexicoFebruary 8, 2019
A good company to learn strong processes and skills, they do know how to improve every week with defined methods. Training was also great, they had this certification similar to APICS content.
production group leader
Production Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYFebruary 4, 2019
I was hired directlty from manpower to Jabil. started out as a testtech and hi-tech assembly then promoted to production group leader. I was responsible for 10 to 14 workers on the production floor and was responsible for allocating work, following schedules, making reports on operator labor efficiencies, problem solving and customer interfacing.
a very diverse work force
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 3, 2019
Fast pace & exciting place of work I enjoyed meeting daily expectations. I loved using different types of equipment including power tools & different lifts & working in different depts with different management & different team members . There was plenty of over time available . I learned how to use a new management tool to WMS Warehouse Management Software to in put receive & process new material, quantity, part number, make, model, location of part using this program
Pros
plenty of OT available
Cons
paid bi weekly
normal
Manufacturing Assembler (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA 95138February 3, 2019
Good supervisor, safety first area, some co workers are bad manner, good for learning experience, normal workplace culture, peacefully is just normal.
Not a fun place to work
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJanuary 31, 2019
Management is a joke at this place. They are barely staying afloat. People come and go easily. There is a huge lack of direction and miscomunication. They dont hire people for jabil. They go thru a staffing company and then if they dont like you they just get rid of you with no prior notification. No benefits. No sick time until after a year! Management spends hours there, most of them say they leave at 9 or 10 at night but still things always seem to be a mess. Managers have no time to train you and they expect you to just know things. They get mad when you ask questions mostly because they dont even know the answers to these questions. This place is a circus. Stay away
Pros
Very friendly co workers
Cons
No proper training and lots of miscomunication
Lots of drama
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAJanuary 22, 2019
Lots of drama didn’t keep things confidential bad management Lots of favoritism special treatment to certain individuals Management was very unprofessional
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Bad Management
slow pace, long hours
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 18, 2019
Everyday u did the same job, very slow pace. A lot of computer work, management didn't really no what was going on,the area I worked in called ulthera was so behind, every week we worked Monday through Friday 10 hour days and 8 hours on Saturday, made it very hard to take care of everyday things.
Decent for what it was
Biomedical Repair Tech (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 17, 2019
Good constant work. Was under poor management but its been a few years since i worked here. Would recommend starting here but dont stay if you plan on furthuring a career path
Each Business Unit is their own culture
Inventory/Materials Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 17, 2019
Management is the only problem with this place. The work is trainable and enjoyable. The pay is decent for the entry levels but low in industry for higher positions.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
abusive usage of temps
Great Company to work for
Sr. Cost Accountant (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 17, 2019
I Currently work in the Finance department. I love my job. There is no micro managing, so I can get my work done in a timely manner. Previous review has a lot of false statements. We have never had a plant controller. We are looking for one now. Yes there are times that production will work over time during high production just like most other production factories. Yes we are new. Yes our system has had a few bugs that we have had to work out. But overall everyone works great together.
Pros
work life balance, room to grow and advancement.
Cons
Have not had any yet.
Materials Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCJanuary 16, 2019
Jabil is a very reputable company that cares for it's employees. There are chances for advancement for people who are willing to relocate. It was an enjoyable experience.
Sr. Industrial Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA 95119January 16, 2019
Jabil is a great place to work. The management team is supportive and motivates employees to succeed.

The contract manufacturing environment can be stressful at times but creates a great learning experience.
Many great opportunities at Jabil
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLJanuary 14, 2019
Enjoyed working with such a diverse group of humans. Many good moments happened at Jabil, with great people. With so many locations and such a huge company, there is plenty of opportunity to move up in the company.
Overall - great place to work
Director of Lean Six Sigma (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 12, 2019
Good company to work with / for. Be prepared to travel. The company has locations in 20+ different countries and they share resources across the locations pretty frequently.
Competitive but friendly environment
Inventory Control Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 11, 2019
Jabil is a highly competitive environment that encourages collaboration, innovation, and team building. Jabil normally promotes from within and encourages it's employees to develop and advance in there career. I started as a temp employee and was enabled and encouraged to develop my skills and rewarded innovative problem solving. By the time I left the company I was a inventory control supervisor, was an inventory control subject matter expert and was Bronze certified in Lean six sigma.
Pros
Invests in employees
Cons
Sometimes had to work a lot of overtime
Disaster
FORMER PLANT CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 10, 2019
Plant leadership is lacking in major way. No one knows what they are doing. The working conditions for accounitng are very cold and bad. Salaries are not competitve. Management is not easy to work with. The plant is new and is in absolute chaos. They will require that you work every weekend. You will work 55-65 hours per week. This is not a fun company to work with. They systems are not setup correctly, so trying to do accounting is very difficult. My professional recommendation is that if you are looking for a controller's position, that you keep on looking!
Pros
Cons
No leadership, Low salary, Poor working conditions