Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Good workplace
Process/Industrial engineering (Former Employee) –  ChihuahuaMay 17, 2018
I learned a lot and I made good classmates.
It is a good place to work, with possibilities for personal development.
provides learning opportunities and has a good deal to its employees
Pros
trainings
Cons
n/a
former job
General Assembly (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 17, 2018
working for jabil was an experience that i very much enjoyed and glad i was giving the chance to learn and know something new. jabil has plenty of hourly opportunities that i would recommend.
Na
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 16, 2018
- Employees are important and respected!
- Employees are empowered!
- Customer success is important at all levels!
- Team performance is as important as individual performance!
There is real mobility in the company and most promotions are from within. You can start just about anywhere and develop a path for yourself.
Cons
Not really a con, but nobody will drag you to the position you want. Work is fast paced and requires a faced paced individual willing to be a part of a team. Benefits (Healthcare) are...wanting.
Pros
dshgfasdhjfg
Poor Management and Lack of Professionalism
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 13, 2018
The Management Team is very unprofessional which resulted in the employees being unprofessional. I did learn many different areas of expertise which has caused me to be marketable as I am now a jack of all trades. The days were normally 8 hours unless there was a large order for a customer or it was the end of the month, quarter or year. I enjoyed being able to meet new and different employees.
Pros
Travel, Diverse Employees, Cross-Training
Cons
Management, Lack or Support, Stress, Lack of Resources, much more
Manager
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 11, 2018
The Jabil Company itself seem like a great workplace with salary and benefits, but the old employees still work since True Tech time, especially supervisors (Jabil bought True Tech Fremont and run it now) is very unjust, cover for relatives, racial discrimination
Difficult as a contractor
Application Performance Manager (APM) (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 10, 2018
Didn't feel like I was part of the team. My workspace was not ideally located near the rest of the team. The working culture definitely has an old school feel. Stuck in the 90s maybe. Just super corporate and super uptight.
Nice place to work for
Electrical Engineering Technician III (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAMay 4, 2018
Working there for 8 years. As long as you're doing your work, the company will take good care of you. Managers are very polite toward their employees.
Fun workplace at times
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 3, 2018
The pay was great just was bad management and for the temps not many benefits or vacation time.The contract was taken from the HP department and we lost our jobs towards the end of the year around christmas time.
Production and fun of workplace with multicultural
Assembler & QC (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA 95119May 2, 2018
I started work at Jabil as assembler just for around 3 month, and my manager promoted me to be an QC. i had fun with my team everyday. we worked 5 day a week. The most hardest part of the job, since i have no experience about the assembler at first. However, i try my best to caught up every moment i work.
Pros
free donut every 2 week
Cons
short break
Amazing Culture
Services Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 1, 2018
The culture at Jabil is great. They provide a fun caring work environment. Free bagels on friday- as well as Friday afternoon snacks and social time .
Not recommended
Failure Analyst Engineer / Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 1, 2018
The only way to advance in the company is through friendships, not merit. Managers will hold you back and make sure you do not get exposed to anything new ensuring that you do not grow in your skill set.
Pros
Paid time off, Lowest pay in the industry
Cons
Never emporwered
so relax
PRODUCTION PLANNER (Former Employee) –  Chihuahua MexcioApril 29, 2018
• Communicated with the customer week on build schedule and ship commits through specified build plans.
• Review lading plan with Customer Service and do level loading activities, production scheduling and capacity analysis to maximize revenue and customer support deliveries.
• Take full accountability of production schedule and delivery commitments.
• Lead the entire support through production schedule to timely delivery of materials towards continuous factory loading and production flow.
• Prevent line stoppages and maintain optimum level of WIP and finish goods inventory.
Pros
work cells
Cons
poor comunication
Will never work CM again
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 24, 2018
Contract manufacturing is for a very particular type of person. Fast paced, cut throat, always worried about the bottom line dollar. There was not much forethought in planning. We would work a ton of hours and then have to take Monday off unpaid.
Cons
worklife balance
Production
SMT Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 22, 2018
I love to work there, Because that's big company and we worked max hours we can. In my life, this company was the best I stayed with. I want to work more for them, but they closed that location.
And that time I moved too. So, sorry their business.
Pros
Direct hire
Cons
Heathcare
productive
Mechanical Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 20, 2018
It wads a good place to work, some stressful days. there were a lot of really god people to work with and a couple that were not good to be around. Jabil is an ok place to work.
Pros
ice cream breaks on hot days
Cons
sthe shop gets really warm in the summer, no A/C
Productive and fast paced
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 17, 2018
Great job a lot of learning everyday. Competitive, exciting, and very fun job to have. One of my favorite jobs ever. I would come in a heart beat. Money was good, 10-12hr shifts.
Pros
Clean work environment
Cons
10-12hr shifts
work place
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 14, 2018
its was slow a lot of days so we had to be sent home. My manger was a lot of help and also our team lead they didn't mine helping out when needed. Which was a lot because they would change a lot of things at the last min.
Pros
free snakes
Cons
short brea'ks
Nice place to work.
Prewave Assembler (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 13, 2018
I really enjoyed working 2nd shift. The people I worked with were great, especially the man that ran the wave and select solder machines. We had fun and got our work done in s timely manner or ahead of schedule.My time there was too short.
Pros
The 2nd shift was laid back, but we busted butt and got our work done on time or ahead of schedule.
Cons
All the temps got laid off the week of thanksgiving. That was pretty rotten.
Good Company
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 12, 2018
I worked here through a staffing agency, It was a busy environment, with lots of new skills learnt. Work environment was calm and friendly. management was approachable.
The job was well rounded and there were always a way to move up in the company
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 11, 2018
This job had many areas of opportunity. The management was very good at their jobs. It was very enjoyable. We learned many new things on a daily basis