Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Review

View all Jacent Strategic Merchandising reviews

Flexible / Part Time
Merchandising Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 28, 2018
Merchandisers work within company guidelines to predictive order for the stores that they service. They are responsible for servicing a store(putting current order out and placing new order) on the service date each week, two weeks or monthly.(dependent on individual store's quarterly sales) Stores may be serviced anytime during business hours, making the position quite flexible. Depending on the amount of stores a merchandiser services and the distance from their home, there may be a lot of travel involved. Most travel time is paid the hourly wage in addition to a per mile allotment.
Pros
Flexibility

Other Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Reviews

Good place to work for, flexible schedule.
Merchandising Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2019
Friendly environment. You can be creative when doing your weekly assignment at your stores. You can ask for more stores, if you need to add more hours to your schedule. Also, opportunity to cover stores for other people when in PTO. Also, sometimes there are team work assignments.

I like my direct managers. In general, its good management as a company.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Great place to work, good work-life balance
Administration (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 17, 2019
I've worked for other retail companies but have found Jacent to be the best of them so far. The work-life balance is good, people that understand and care about you. Is everything perfect, no, but I can honestly say most things are and there is no job or company where everything is perfect. I work with and for some very good people and that is critical to me.
Pros
Work-life balance, culture
Cons
Fast paced