Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Review

View all Jacent Strategic Merchandising reviews

Not worth it!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJanuary 25, 2019
Where do I start? There is so much that is wrong with this company. You will wake up to emails about how bad your stores look, even though it's not your fault. They do not care that the store staff moves fixtures or doesn't put things back.
People who have never set foot in your store (corporate) will send you items just to push the numbers and you have no place to put these "distribution" items.
You are given a time limit to complete a store but they don't take in to account that you will have to fix citrus squeezers, apple wedgers, and curly straws that have come apart. The packaging at this company sucks.
Don't even get me started on management. They dont care about you...at all. You are just a number in order to increase their numbers so they can look good. Terrible place to work. Do yourself a favor and get a job at one of the stores you would service because the pay is higher.

STAY AWAY!!
Pros
A small paycheck
Cons
Everything.

Other Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Reviews

Good place to work for, flexible schedule.
Merchandising Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2019
Friendly environment. You can be creative when doing your weekly assignment at your stores. You can ask for more stores, if you need to add more hours to your schedule. Also, opportunity to cover stores for other people when in PTO. Also, sometimes there are team work assignments.

I like my direct managers. In general, its good management as a company.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Great place to work, good work-life balance
Administration (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 17, 2019
I've worked for other retail companies but have found Jacent to be the best of them so far. The work-life balance is good, people that understand and care about you. Is everything perfect, no, but I can honestly say most things are and there is no job or company where everything is perfect. I work with and for some very good people and that is critical to me.
Pros
Work-life balance, culture
Cons
Fast paced