Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Review

View all Jacent Strategic Merchandising reviews

Great flexible job
Customer Service/Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VADecember 27, 2017
This is a great job to have if you want to work part time and enjoy extremely flexible hours. You don’t get a lot of hours, typically 8–16 a week. I enjoy working for them.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No advancement opportunities

Other Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Reviews

Absolutely love this job!!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXJune 24, 2019
So glad I found this job and persued it! Even after reading the reviews. I get paid GREAT for my area and although I've had a few different managers, they've all been so friendly and helpful. They make me feel so appreciated.
As for the job, I LOVE it! If you love tedious merchandising, you'd love this. I love organizing the categories and love ordering the product. Seeing what works and strategizing what to order and where to place it where it will sell. Hours vary but there's more work out there if you are willing to travel!
Working with the stores employees and management is always nice to. Very friendly people. Makes the job so much better!!
Pros
Pay, flexibility and management
Cons
No benefits
Horrible company to work for
Senior Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Michigan/OhioJune 14, 2019
I doubt this company will be in business for very much longer. The area and district management are highly inept at what they are supposed to be doing. ( At least in Ohio/Michigan/Indiana area. )They know very little about merchandising product. Communication is non exsistent. The pay is low and they do not give reviews/ raises unless you demand one. It will be no.more than a quarter, if you get one at all. The only upside is that the position is relatively flexible with your time. District managers and area managers will either totally leave you alone to do your own thing or micromanages everything that you do. Employees have been asked by management to add hours over 40 to the following week because they will not pay overtime. If you are looking for a merchandising position, there are so many other options out there. Find a company that actually treats it's employees as more than disposable.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Highly unlikely you will get more than 10 hours per week. Low pay, lower management employees leave a lot to be desired.