Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Review

View all Jacent Strategic Merchandising reviews

Great place to work, good work-life balance
Administration (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 17, 2019
I've worked for other retail companies but have found Jacent to be the best of them so far. The work-life balance is good, people that understand and care about you. Is everything perfect, no, but I can honestly say most things are and there is no job or company where everything is perfect. I work with and for some very good people and that is critical to me.
Pros
Work-life balance, culture
Cons
Fast paced

Other Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Reviews

Horrible company to work for
Senior Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Michigan/OhioJune 14, 2019
I doubt this company will be in business for very much longer. The area and district management are highly inept at what they are supposed to be doing. ( At least in Ohio/Michigan/Indiana area. )They know very little about merchandising product. Communication is non exsistent. The pay is low and they do not give reviews/ raises unless you demand one. It will be no.more than a quarter, if you get one at all. The only upside is that the position is relatively flexible with your time. District managers and area managers will either totally leave you alone to do your own thing or micromanages everything that you do. Employees have been asked by management to add hours over 40 to the following week because they will not pay overtime. If you are looking for a merchandising position, there are so many other options out there. Find a company that actually treats it's employees as more than disposable.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Highly unlikely you will get more than 10 hours per week. Low pay, lower management employees leave a lot to be desired.
Good Job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  League City, TXJune 3, 2019
This job is pretty good as long as your aren't incompetent and have a basic understanding of merchandising. If you wanna work and aren't lazy you can easily get 40 hours a week even if you aren't full time. The pay could be better and the difference in pay for the same job fom area to area is pretty ridiculous. Other than that I love the flexibility and freedom of the job.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Pay