Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Review

View all Jacent Strategic Merchandising reviews

Worst management ever.
Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 22, 2019
This used to be a wonderful job with good people and clear expectations. After the merger two years ago, it became a totally different company culture. Managers yelling at employees and lying about them. No consistency.

They talk a good game. But you will be disappointed. The stress level is ridiculous. Nobody should be allowed to yell at good employees for not meeting impossible standards.

Other Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Reviews

Good place to work for, flexible schedule.
Merchandising Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2019
Friendly environment. You can be creative when doing your weekly assignment at your stores. You can ask for more stores, if you need to add more hours to your schedule. Also, opportunity to cover stores for other people when in PTO. Also, sometimes there are team work assignments.

I like my direct managers. In general, its good management as a company.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Great place to work, good work-life balance
Administration (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 17, 2019
I've worked for other retail companies but have found Jacent to be the best of them so far. The work-life balance is good, people that understand and care about you. Is everything perfect, no, but I can honestly say most things are and there is no job or company where everything is perfect. I work with and for some very good people and that is critical to me.
Pros
Work-life balance, culture
Cons
Fast paced