Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Review

View all Jacent Strategic Merchandising reviews

employees are a dime a dozen to them- AWFUL COMPANY
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Southern Calif.October 24, 2018
This company went from 2 strong good companies to work for ATA and LAMI to Jacent who bought them out. They lie to employees and will never give anyone below territory management pay increases or health benefits. They abuse area management , which is the worst position to have. They want you to do just as they say and don't care to know nor will consider what really happens in the field. They will push and push and push you for more and they want it done in less time. The wages are better working in a fast food restaurant or swinging a sign on a corner . This company will eat you up and kick you to the curb when they cant come up with anymore lies to tell you.

I will leave this company and never look back after the new year if I can even take it that much longer
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
The list goes from A thru Z too many to list here

Other Jacent Strategic Merchandising Employee Reviews

Good place to work for, flexible schedule.
Merchandising Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2019
Friendly environment. You can be creative when doing your weekly assignment at your stores. You can ask for more stores, if you need to add more hours to your schedule. Also, opportunity to cover stores for other people when in PTO. Also, sometimes there are team work assignments.

I like my direct managers. In general, its good management as a company.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Great place to work, good work-life balance
Administration (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 17, 2019
I've worked for other retail companies but have found Jacent to be the best of them so far. The work-life balance is good, people that understand and care about you. Is everything perfect, no, but I can honestly say most things are and there is no job or company where everything is perfect. I work with and for some very good people and that is critical to me.
Pros
Work-life balance, culture
Cons
Fast paced