Jack's Family Restaurants Careers & Employment - Working at Jack's Family Restaurants
Work happinessScores based on about 315 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOTodd Bartmess
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$25M to $100M (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
Food Preparation & Service
What would you say about your employer?
About self have u work everyway
Have I ever worked before . Was I eligible for a drug test. Will i be mentally and physically ready for a fast food job
Is the customer always right? Would you turn in a coworker who was stealing Usual interview questions
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Jack's Family Restaurants?Published on May 24, 2021
- Jack's Family Restaurants