Jack Henry and Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

demanding job
Item Processor I (Former Employee) –  Allen, TX 75013December 2, 2018
Face pace, demanding job. Must met high production levels. Team based environment. Data entry and blanceing customer accounts. Very good management.
Pros
Great company, good benifit
Cons
high production requirement
Jack Henry & Associates is a wonderful place to work
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REP, ADVANCED (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXNovember 26, 2018
I actually would really like to work for Jack Henry & Associates again in the future. I feel they are a great company, who invests and values their employees. They have good work/life balance programs, and encourage you to stay healthy with benefits and rewards for doing so. The atmosphere is what I miss the most, they truly have a family atmosphere where you feel like everyone really enjoys their job and embodies the company values. Do the right thing, do what it takes, and have fun!! Can't say any better than that.
Stressful
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYNovember 23, 2018
Stressful work environment with no advancement. Management only cares about call rates and not their employees. I was overworked and extremely underpaid. I was promised raises and advancements that never happened.
Very good work environment
Core Support - Programmer Analyst, Advanced (Current Employee) –  Monett, MONovember 9, 2018
Excellent benefits package, good work environment, family oriented, good work/family balance. On call rotation, rarely more than 4 days per month. Co-workers are willing to help when needed.
Reorganization Issues
PKI Administrator/Security Compliance Services (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXNovember 5, 2018
Hired for Systems Administration PKI. With in one year 4 manager and group changes. Additional duties were added due to all these moves. Little time to learn additional duties. No room for growth. Fast past learning expected.
Pros
Good work envirnoment
Cons
poor training process for learning additional duties with in teams. Not evenly shared.
Stressful
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYOctober 31, 2018
Day in and day out you deal with angry people on the phone who cannot comprehend that you are not affiliated with their banks directly, but a third party. If you work here, prepare for many ignorant, angry people who have no problem cursing at you, belittling you and making you feel bad.
Decent company with great benefits
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 18, 2018
The company has gone downhill from where they were 15 years ago, due to the founders passing away, and thus a more corporate climate. It is still a good company, for the most part. The PTO is very generous. Travel positions can be overwhelming, though.
Pros
PTO very generous
Cons
Pay cuts and bad management decisions
Not what it used to be
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 12, 2018
This review pertains to Symitar.
Over the last four years, the area of development of the core product has undergone a transformation for the worse. What is important is feeding the egos of management, the focus is no longer on quality product.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Politics like you've never seen.
Installation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 29, 2018
Great place to work; casual dress code majority of the time. Can work from home. Good perks. Family oriented. Friendly people but some are competitive.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Stressful at times, Overtime with no pay for salaried employees.
Overworked
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 21, 2018
High volume of work, it’s hard to take time off knowing the volume of work you’re coming back too. It’s hard to move within the company. Can be stressfull no real perks.
Benefits
Cons
No room for growth/ salary
Consistant Job
Intern/Product Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Monett, MOSeptember 20, 2018
If you get a job at Jack Henry you usually stay at that job until you decide not to. People were nice to work with and constructive criticism. Job itself was a little boring as well as stressful depending on the calls you received and how many
Pros
High pay
Cons
part time had little say of when you worked. And as long as you were under 40, how much you worked
Not a bad place to work for
Visa/Mastercard Card Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 18, 2018
High turnover in some departments. Need to provide more incentive to keep employees happy. The management does care for their employees and it is a work in progress.
Pros
Good money for job, autonomy in current position
Cons
Don't work fraud.
Fun overtime
Lead Proof Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2018
Investigated, encoded and balanced customer deposits daily
Investigated timely and accurate disbursement
Maintained accurate accounting records and proof.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
More hours.
Business Analyst, Advisory (Current Employee) –  Monett, MOSeptember 10, 2018
Great place to work. Good work/life balance. I recommend this company if you have the chance to work for them. My experience was very good. I learned a lot about finances in the banking industry.
Great Company
Technical Support Rep (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALSeptember 6, 2018
Great company to work for with benefits, great pay and the ability to work remote. Team work is very important and you have great management to help you.
A good place to work
Project Analysis Manager (Former Employee) –  Monett, MOAugust 25, 2018
Mostly a great group of people to work with. Most groups are staffed at the minimum so there is always a lot of work in backlog. This adds to the stress levels due to clients requesting updates on when their issues will be resolved.
Ok place to work
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Monett MissouriAugust 22, 2018
The company overall was fine the group I worked for I was not as much a fan of. I was hired with the promise of 10% travel which somehow translated to 32 weeks of travel a year. Home ad midnight on Friday fly out early Sunday morning. I will say that when a customer had a problem the senior management would do everything in their power to make sure the customer was satisfied. I saw several instances of senior management flying into a site and taking over the project.
Working Jack Henry
Item Processor IV/ Banker (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILAugust 9, 2018
Always learn something new at work only if a ask. Management sucks. The work place is ok. Nothing is hard about the job but when the system goes down it puts you behind. I love the work that I do.
Pros
Health Care Benefits
Cons
Management and Pay
Lacks good Management
Application Support Analyst II (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 7, 2018
Good place to work because benefits are competitive. Management is hit or miss. Hugely lacks leadership in the management positions. You will work out of a cubicle. Not many company functions.
Fun Work While Doing My Job Right
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Monett, MOAugust 1, 2018
This job was hard because you have to be rushed, do everything on time and making sure all things are done correctly or you'll get in trouble but I didn't have a lot of struggles just keeping up was difficult and different so I tried but it was a good job to have and I also works with a family member, my aunt so it got rough between us.. but it was good..
Pros
Manager helping with my work
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jack Henry and Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight